Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2007, 09:35 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by NT
Half way thru watching the DVD and i haven't seen any shots of her yet
I know where you can see Lots of Pictures of Her
Old 03-13-2007, 11:17 PM

can't remember what I was going to say.?
Old 03-14-2007, 12:53 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Where are you guys planning on having the stand for the rest of the year?
Where it was on Sunday seems ok if you are running the full track ,but for the short track it was not so good as most of the track is on your right.
Running the full track will be ok if you straighten out the sequence of corners where the stand used to be.
Will take a bi of getting used either way. I though where the stand was was fine, just needed to fix up the pit entrance so it was more of a straight line (and you could see it)
Old 03-14-2007, 02:58 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by turtle
Where are you guys planning on having the stand for the rest of the year?
Where it was on Sunday seems ok if you are running the full track ,but for the short track it was not so good as most of the track is on your right.
Running the full track will be ok if you straighten out the sequence of corners where the stand used to be.
Will take a bi of getting used either way. I though where the stand was was fine, just needed to fix up the pit entrance so it was more of a straight line (and you could see it)

For the March Marathon Meeting it will be in the Original Spot , Whenever we have Nitro/Electric Combined Meetings the Stand will be in the New Spot .. The Pits will be Opened up and Fixed up .. The Corner into Pit Straight will be Made more flowing and accessable ... Will be proberly a bit Quicker through there but needs to be changed with the stand in the New Spot ..
Pipe is ordered too do the Whole circumrance of the Track which along with the Rest of the Track Painted will have us well on the way to completing the Track .. Planning to have it all Complete before out VORTEC Round
Old 03-14-2007, 03:51 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by VoneSkip
For the March Marathon Meeting it will be in the Original Spot , Whenever we have Nitro/Electric Combined Meetings the Stand will be in the New Spot .. The Pits will be Opened up and Fixed up .. The Corner into Pit Straight will be Made more flowing and accessable ... Will be proberly a bit Quicker through there but needs to be changed with the stand in the New Spot ..
Pipe is ordered too do the Whole circumrance of the Track which along with the Rest of the Track Painted will have us well on the way to completing the Track .. Planning to have it all Complete before out VORTEC Round
Just an idea of mine, most of which aren't much good, but if you haven't got your permanent stand in place for the Power Grunt maybe you could ask if you could borrow soemone else's driver stand.

One for the Nitro's and one for the Electrics.
Old 03-14-2007, 10:56 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by pkmck111
Just an idea of mine, most of which aren't much good, but if you haven't got your permanent stand in place for the Power Grunt maybe you could ask if you could borrow soemone else's driver stand.

One for the Nitro's and one for the Electrics.
I see your what you mean Phil ... But after doing countless Laps myself on Monday with the MINI along with the other Guys the Viewing semed to get a Positive Report , The only Issue we all had was the Corner into Pit Straight which is easy Fixed ...
Old 03-14-2007, 03:10 PM
Tech Addict

Will you be using the same track paint as you used to do the 'infield'?
Old 03-14-2007, 10:15 PM
Tech Champion

Will you be using the same track paint as you used to do the 'infield'?
I know a Couple aren't and wont be Happy with it but i would say Yes !!
It does need a Good Rain on it to wash it down and clean out some Dust but cant do anything about that .The Rest of the Track wont be as important as the "infield anyways as it is almost all Straights !! The Race Meeting before Christmas had Great Grip after Sprayed , The Febuary Meeting was Not as Good but then again the Track had No Traffic or Cleaning for almost 10 Weeks !! Its all about Building a Good Facilty on a Budget , If we could afford the same stuff as "Fairymeadow" we would go that way ... But we cant , Sooo we will have to put up with what we have ..

Thats Just My Ideas anyways ...

Last edited by VoneSkip; 03-14-2007 at 10:27 PM.
Old 03-14-2007, 11:03 PM
Tech Addict

The paint that is on the infield seems fine if it is clean & gets some traffic on it. Just seems slippery where it has been applied over the old green paint.
Track should be good once you guys finish lining it all with pipe
As far as Rain, well the track down here needs some too to help get rid of the fine dirt & dust, but I guess we're all in the same boat there.
Old 03-14-2007, 11:58 PM

The paint that is on the infield seems fine if it is clean & gets some traffic on it. Just seems slippery where it has been applied over the old green paint.
Track should be good once you guys finish lining it all with pipe
As far as Rain, well the track down here needs some too to help get rid of the fine dirt & dust, but I guess we're all in the same boat there.
Even F1 cars don't practice on the Thursday. they wait until all the support classes give the track a good clean and get some rubber down. I Know they are not aloud to any way but I'm sure the drivers don't mind.
Old 03-15-2007, 02:21 AM
Tech Champion

Sure is Quiet without the Resident School Teacher
Old 03-15-2007, 02:53 AM
Tech Master

Sure is Quiet without the Resident School Teacher
I was meant to pay him for the TC3 today but I didn't write down his bank details right.

Maybe he was relying on that money to get home from where he was.

SHOULD I PAY HIM ??????

Old 03-15-2007, 03:46 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by pkmck111
I was meant to pay him for the TC3 today but I didn't write down his bank details right.

Maybe he was relying on that money to get home from where he was.

SHOULD I PAY HIM ??????

haha
Well I dont think he is ... He is Un- Contactable too until tomorrow night , He is in a 2 day Seminar

Last edited by VoneSkip; 03-15-2007 at 10:40 AM.
Old 03-15-2007, 10:42 AM
Tech Champion

Will put a couple of Pics on tonight of the 'Gold Cups' everybody will be gunning for at the Marathon Meet
Old 03-15-2007, 11:12 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I cannot believe how early in the morning you guys post

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.