R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Australian Racing (https://www.rctech.net/forum/australian-racing-29/)
-   -   I build 1/10,1/12 kits for cheap (https://www.rctech.net/forum/australian-racing/109686-i-build-1-10-1-12-kits-cheap.html)

Got Xray? 04-10-2006 09:00 PM

delete plz,no interst

All i get is smart a$% comments so delete plz

Michael_T 04-10-2006 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by JDK race team
Hello everybody, I will be offering my services of building cars for anyone who needs a car built. Price depends on kit. It will be cheap because I love to build the kits. I use all hudy tools so nothing gets stripped. I can also use locktite on everything if you want. I build all kits. I am racer too of 1/10 so i know the concept of these cars If you are not satisfied with what you get back from you can send it back and I will do whatever you want me too do to it( what ever you didnt like). I am just trying to help this hobby out buy helping out fellow racers in making it easier for them to get on the track.

Thank You

Multiple personalility?

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=108832

Got Xray? 04-10-2006 10:01 PM

HAHA

HAHAHAH no were differet people,i just copied and pasted his thing becaus ei couldnt be bother to write it all out. :lol:

I actually do built rc car kits though. :p

theBUZZ 04-10-2006 11:37 PM

abit sus...

danjoy25 04-10-2006 11:53 PM

Would you offer bulk discounts as I might get an Xray T2, HB Cyclone, 415 MSX, Yokomo BD and Scythe pretty soon? :lol:

promugenman 04-11-2006 12:01 AM

give me a good bottle of scotch & i'll build your kits too, but i won't promise everything will be perfect, as i'll be drinking the scotch along the way :lol: .

Atomix 04-11-2006 12:02 AM

I only buy kits so I can build them lol. I have cars i've never run. Doesnt seem right spending $500+ on a kit & not building it yourself.

fastolfart 04-11-2006 01:31 AM

I have more fun with a bottle of burpbon ............HIC :deathstar

v0rtex 04-11-2006 05:12 AM

Originally Posted by JDK race team
HAHAHAH no were differet people,i just copied and pasted his thing becaus ei couldnt be bother to write it all out. :lol:

If you cant be bothered to type it out, can you be bothered to build the shocks correctly? :p

offroader 04-11-2006 05:53 AM

Originally Posted by v0rtex
If you cant be bothered to type it out, can you be bothered to build the shocks correctly? :p

he will put the scotch inside the shocks :lol:

Burlap 04-11-2006 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by Atomix
I only buy kits so I can build them lol. I have cars i've never run. Doesnt seem right spending $500+ on a kit & not building it yourself.

True that. Why get someone else to build your car unless you are either really stupid or really lazy.

bummy 04-12-2006 12:45 AM

i'am the same. i love building car's i build them for al the local new members. built around 50 in my time. it is just fun, it like chrissie opening a new box, all them shiny new parts.

offroader 04-12-2006 01:12 AM

i love shiny new parts inside plastic bags... its just so cool

torps 04-12-2006 11:08 PM

for $10AUD I will dismantle your car and give it back to you in a brown paper bag... :lol: ;)

THE ROCK 04-13-2006 07:19 AM

Once he builds the car for you if you couldnt be bothered driving it for a small fee I will take the car to the track do a couple of laps hit a dome or two ( for that authentic raced look) and blow your speedie up by reversing it!
A usual night of racing! Oh and the clincher is I will include a Ray Wood style digital picture of the car in mid air going on its roof.

Just figured if you coudnt be bothered building the car maybe you would be too lazy to race it as well!!

Conditions apply:- All care but no responsibility will be taken the $10 fee is GST exclusive and does not include pay in. All broken bits are your responsibility if any parts need replacing you will need to send your car to JDK Racing who I am sure will fit the new bits for a small fee :lol: :lol: :lol: