Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Problem with 3PK?

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2006, 02:00 AM
Tech Regular

Default Problem with 3PK?

Hi, I just bought myself a 3PK radio recently and I noticed that when i go into the throttle adjuster menu it is ALWAYS on 20% brake/reverse or around there. All of my EPAs and throttle adjustments and everything are on neutral/0 but this throttle adjuster reading is always around 20% brake/reverse!

I just wanted to know if this was a normal thing? Or if its a problem how would i go about fixing it?

Thanks guys
Old 04-05-2006, 04:55 AM
Roo
Tech Master

Originally Posted by viet_mafia
Hi, I just bought myself a 3PK radio recently and I noticed that when i go into the throttle adjuster menu it is ALWAYS on 20% brake/reverse or around there. All of my EPAs and throttle adjustments and everything are on neutral/0 but this throttle adjuster reading is always around 20% brake/reverse!

I just wanted to know if this was a normal thing? Or if its a problem how would i go about fixing it?

Thanks guys
Not exactly sure what you mean, but it may be the ATL - Absolute Turn Length - (TH-ATL in MENU 3).

It adjusts the amount of servo travel in the brake direction only. I think the default adjuster for this trim is the 2nd thumb wheel...try rolling it forward and see if the ATL value changes in the display on the top right hand corner.
Old 04-05-2006, 05:37 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

you may have a program mix selected thats been edited for some thing

I suggest finding someone with another 3pk to let you compare every single setting

I just went through mine and couldnt realy find anything but i didnt want to fiddle with the program mixes

good luck with this one
Old 04-05-2006, 05:50 AM
Tech Regular

thanks for the help guys, i dont have any program mixes selected just some standard settings and iva basically modified the module names and some ABS settings and visual stuff.....i looked in the manual and noticed in the picture that the adjusted menu shows the throttle as 18% being neutral, so i guess its probably a standard thing......which sound spretty wierd. i'm guessing its to simulate drag brake or something like that...
Old 04-05-2006, 03:08 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

in setup screen 2 I think there is a program called adjuster have a look in there
you set the neutral throttle and break also can do the steering this might be it

cause i can tell you my throttle is on 0% unless I move the trims