Old 03-21-2006, 07:19 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

understood no malice intended
Old 03-21-2006, 07:30 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Dan,

I still don't know what is wrong. I had copped a large hit and when I got the car back to the pits the ESC was jammed up under the motor with the soldered wire connections in contact ith the can. Maybe that what caused the problem. BTW the problem was not a 90 degree turn but rather full throttle. Not a lot of fun on the Windsor track. That is why I pulled it in.
Old 03-21-2006, 07:36 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Must be a factory warranty issue . Send it back to Besercoe and get a G11 Pro++++++ replacement. Just hold the 1.3+ volts packs you will be giving him for the states until the replacement arrives
Old 03-21-2006, 07:43 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

i saw the marshall put you back on the track it just looked like you pulled full throttle and hit the pack, t- bone style (at a 90 degree angle).

Was told after that your speedy jammed
Old 03-21-2006, 08:11 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

3 whole days after the event & people are still blaming each other for silly bloody things.
Old 03-21-2006, 08:42 PM
Tech Regular

May i just say as a proud member of SMA that the comment made by another SMA member does not reflect the sentiments of all our racers. As MECA was on the same day as a round of the SMA pointscore many drivers decided to run at Tempe instead. If i had been able to attend MECA i would have given it ago but i have no way of getting to Windsor.

As i was not present at the event i can't and therefore won't comment on particular racing incidents but i will say that that is exactly what they are, "racing incidents" as such they should be forgiven and forgotten. We're not racing for sheepstations.
Old 03-21-2006, 09:16 PM
Tech Champion

I do apologies for using the private pm as an example and I do agree that were all here to have fun. Hope we can see a few SMA members next round with the inclusion of Tamiya Minis if we get the numbers.
Old 03-21-2006, 09:28 PM
Suspended

BK this a MECA thread not a personal attack if you have a problem address the problem with a pm rather than clog up the thread with your personal attacks.

Lets get back to the Thread, Berecoe what do you think of Rod M car and could you give some feedback on the positive and negatives of the car. Is it a car that would suit a mid range driver
Old 03-21-2006, 09:30 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

guys... im not going to enter into this debate as i wasnt there- so dont flame me!!!...yet

but seriously, as besercoe mentioned we are all forgeting the basis of racing- TO HAVE FUN!... i cant deny the fact i get annoyed with myself...and others lol... when racing... but leave it at the track and get on with it... try to have a good days racing and go home happy.

i missed the first meca as i had other plans, i was planning to come to the remaining 2 rounds later in the year, however after hearing your comments about incidents that went on during racing- im not sure i want to turn up and race and get involved in this s**t. I dont claim to be an A class racer, im out there to have fun and do my best with what i've got.

Having said that, im sure it was a good day none the less, congrats to the drivers that won and i MIGHT see you all at windsor sometime soon, though its looking a slim chance after this.

NOW GO HAVE FUN RACING!

Cheers,

Robbie
Old 03-21-2006, 09:40 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by cannon
With the "bro" in their comment sounds very much like VWO
man, BRO! i didn't even enter the event and people are picking on me!!
Old 03-21-2006, 09:57 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by coconut ice
what do you think of Rod M car and could you give some feedback on the positive and negatives of the car. Is it a car that would suit a mid range driver
Car is very strong and looks to have offroading capabilities
Old 03-21-2006, 10:01 PM
Suspended

How fast was BJ in 540 , I can believe how fast he was, he made everybody else look slow including the stock drivers.
Old 03-21-2006, 10:16 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Coconut - The TOP Racing doesnt look too bad, thats if you dont mind not having the Awesome performance and stunning Bling of a Tamiya

Xray Racer - I hope this banter does not make you or anyone else turn away from this or any other event. As i said its a learning opportunity, its only an error if the same scenario is repeated again. Im sure the Windsor boys will have an experienced race marshall on the stand for the next event.
Old 03-22-2006, 02:39 AM
Tech Elite

Is COCONUT ICEing a RONALD M??????
Now we know were he gets his shoes from
Old 03-22-2006, 03:40 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Guy's

Not buying into the BS but, as for how to address these issues the answer is quite simple.

When we ran the Much More Masters at the same venue this issue was addressed before the event and the solution was a race referee on the stand with the drivers calling cautions and issuing penalties and even keeping peoples tempers under control! (worlds longest sentence )

The result was an issue free event! Chris Peet was nice enough to do the honours last time and im sure another referee could have been found.

Race control are really not in a position to call these type of incidents so lets cut dangles some slack!

Surely Walter and co are experienced enough to have potentially foreseen these type of issues Meca has been around for a while!

My 1.5 cents worth,

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.