Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australian Events
2013 Mallee Madness VII - The Early Edition >

2013 Mallee Madness VII - The Early Edition

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2013 Mallee Madness VII - The Early Edition

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-06-2013, 05:39 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Canada 95
At the drivers meeting!
Im sorry Mr Pringle, i must have misheard what was said at drivers meeting.
The point i was trying to make was that there isn't a lot of time before the nats weekend, and i think the track surface needs further work to improve it so it holds together better. If treating it with Dustex or something, it needs to be done as many times as possible so it got a chance to soak far enough to do the job. Im saying don't waste any time getting on to this.

As for my home track, we are planning to refresh it soon and will be happy to get your feedback on what you think of it, you are always welcome at our track and to stay at my house.
Old 03-06-2013, 05:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Get a room guys :P
Old 03-06-2013, 10:27 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Canada 95
Im sorry Mr Pringle, i must have misheard what was said at drivers meeting.
The point i was trying to make was that there isn't a lot of time before the nats weekend, and i think the track surface needs further work to improve it so it holds together better. If treating it with Dustex or something, it needs to be done as many times as possible so it got a chance to soak far enough to do the job. Im saying don't waste any time getting on to this.

As for my home track, we are planning to refresh it soon and will be happy to get your feedback on what you think of it, you are always welcome at our track and to stay at my house.
Thank you , Mr.Wookie. Im just getting sick of hearing negative comments from ppl who hide behind fake accounts! leave it up to us , i know that you are unhappy that your buddy is not part of the commitee or track builder anymore but thats his decision. All shall be fine and i wish ppl would stop stressing and slandering as it may turn ppl away from racing . come and race and enjoy the sport reguardless of who builds the track
Old 03-06-2013, 10:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by pRiNgLeS
Thank you , Mr.Wookie. Im just getting sick of hearing negative comments from ppl who hide behind fake accounts! leave it up to us , i know that you are unhappy that your buddy is not part of the commitee or track builder anymore but thats his decision. All shall be fine and i wish ppl would stop stressing and slandering as it may turn ppl away from racing . come and race and enjoy the sport reguardless of who builds the track

Pffffft.
Old 03-07-2013, 02:23 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

a month is a long time in track building/preparation! wonders can be done in a day/weekend