Rate Thread

Old 01-31-2012, 02:37 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Hacker may actually win a race, that would be a change
Old 02-02-2012, 02:42 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Anyone have the link to the 2012 VORTEC Vic EP Titles entry form?
Old 02-02-2012, 11:29 PM
Tech Adept

I was going to enter my F1 with a Hobbywing setup in it, but have noticed you restricted it to 540. Why?:confused
It's boring with a 540
Old 02-04-2012, 05:18 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

G,day Enver
enter in nitro instead there will be a few of us going in nitro
cheers Derrick
Old 02-04-2012, 08:50 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by xr8man
G,day Enver
enter in nitro instead there will be a few of us going in nitro
cheers Derrick
Awesome Smugs!!! Will give me a chance to test the 2speed modification I have to try + will be more fun bringing the noise anyways
For some reason I've come up twice on the entry list after nominating
Old 02-06-2012, 03:28 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Entry is in, payment direct deposited ohyeahhhhhhhhhhh
Old 02-07-2012, 03:18 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Another nitro entry paid and ready to go
Old 02-08-2012, 04:00 PM
Tech Master

If there isn't enough entries for open, I'm happy to jump over to 13.5t just in case.
Come on guys get those entries in ohyeahhhhhh
Old 02-12-2012, 05:05 PM
Tech Master

Hey there guys, hows it looking for the final entry numbers???
Old 02-12-2012, 05:37 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Just a reminder about this coming weekend regarding the Kroma Cup

The schedule as follows:

Friday - Open Practice, 10:30am onwards
Saturday - Practice till 10am, Qualifying Start 10:30am (4 possible 5 rounds)
Sunday - Qualifying from 9am, followed by Finals (2 Remaining Qualifiers, 3 Finals)

Sugar water will be put down at beginning of each day. So please be patient in the mornings.

Also a reminder to the patrons running F1. Rules regarding motors have been set to running of 540 silver can (Johnson/Mabuchi) brushed motors only.
Old 02-12-2012, 11:32 PM
Tech Regular

Hey - I was suddenly notified today that the F1 rules have been changed to restrict to 540 silver can only - what the hell?
Entry form and website still specify 'open motor'... why was this (poor - in my opinion) decision made when at least 5 of the (8) entrants I know of were originally excited about the open motor rule!!??

Not happy at all I was really looking forward to racing fast F1s with a full field, but now this enjoyment has been ruined for me, will be boring to run such slow crap motors on the great Keilor track.
Also would have been kinda nice to be notified of this earlier to avoid costing me time/money/preparations/planning/anticipation.... at least I found out before rocking up on Sat morning! lol

Therefore unfortunately I've withdrawn my entry as I have no motivation in spending my entire weekend racing slow F1 cars on a beautiful large track (540 is barely quick enough at the tiny Boronia layout!)...pity...

Good luck to those racing and have fun!
Old 02-12-2012, 11:49 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 48 (100%+)

TP did you get my PM?
Old 02-13-2012, 12:02 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cookie
Hey - I was suddenly notified today that the F1 rules have been changed to restrict to 540 silver can only - what the hell?
Entry form and website still specify 'open motor'... why was this (poor - in my opinion) decision made when at least 5 of the (8) entrants I know of were originally excited about the open motor rule!!??

Not happy at all I was really looking forward to racing fast F1s with a full field, but now this enjoyment has been ruined for me, will be boring to run such slow crap motors on the great Keilor track.
Also would have been kinda nice to be notified of this earlier to avoid costing me time/money/preparations/planning/anticipation.... at least I found out before rocking up on Sat morning! lol

Therefore unfortunately I've withdrawn my entry as I have no motivation in spending my entire weekend racing slow F1 cars on a beautiful large track (540 is barely quick enough at the tiny Boronia layout!)...pity...

it wasnt me that made the choice, i believe there was a discussion on the topic a few pages before. i would have been happy to run a 21.5 or mini 13t also
Old 02-13-2012, 12:04 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Cookie
I was going to enter in F1 too, but noticed it had been restricted to a novice (silver can) class so I entered Nitro Tourer
The "dumbing down" of classes is a BIG problem IMO and it's particularly prevalent in EP racing
Not sure why anyone would want to race a slow car?
Bad enough I have to drive one everyday
Old 02-14-2012, 12:36 AM
Tech Addict

is it to late to enter? or has entry's been extended for bigger numbers?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.