Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australian Events
West Australian cANZ Crawling State Titles. >

West Australian cANZ Crawling State Titles.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

West Australian cANZ Crawling State Titles.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-03-2011, 07:01 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default West Australian cANZ Crawling State Titles.

Hello drivers, we have come to the last round of the 2011 Western Australia Black Swan Series and the State Titles.

Entry into this competition will be $10 per class and $5 per class after that. Winners will receive a cool cANZ trophy for taking out this round. So every one needs to bring their A game. There might even be a prize or two.

This is the first and only paid round of the year so please don't feel too daunted by it. No entry form is Required just nominate and bring the funds on the day.

If you have never seen a crawler in action and want to come along and check it out spectators are more than welcome. We will be running Pro 2.2 Sportsman 2.2 and 1.9 Comp Scale

Final location is yet to be determined as there are a few quarries to choose from. But trust me we will select the best spot for all three classes.

8:30a.m. Tech and drivers meeting.
9:00a.m. Hopefully first car on course.

Your organisers for this comp:
highlucks, Stewbaru

I will set up Sportsman and PRO courses, and will accept any help from volunteers.
But we will need the assistance of one of the many capable Scalers out there to help set up the Scale courses for the day. Please PM me if you would like to help out on the Day.

There will be random scrutineering at some events, and also the running order is by random draw for every event this season.

Click the links for Near Map Informaton

Clicky ->Coulston Rd.

Clicky ->
Hudman Rd.

Old 11-03-2011, 09:55 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

This competition (actually all of them) are open to all comers. No pre-qualification other than owning or borrowing a crawler.

Oh, no Super class trucks this time around.

If yu have any queries, drop Highlucks or myself a PM and we'll get back to you.

See you on the rocks.
Old 11-06-2011, 05:04 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Sites were reviewed today and Boya has been confirmed as the comp location, Coulston Rd.

Drivers onsite from 8am, cars on course from 9.