Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australian Events
2011 AARCMCC NSW EP On Road State Titles >

2011 AARCMCC NSW EP On Road State Titles

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2011 AARCMCC NSW EP On Road State Titles

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-03-2011, 09:46 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by b33
I would like to start by thanking Moorebank Club for running this great event on the best track we have ever driven on. The whole weekend was very well organised, considering the effects the weather had on the track, which is beyond everybody's control and as one of the guys that had to drive from Sydney to Brisbane before the event had finished, I have no regrets for travelling down, in fact I met alot of great people which I and my son Jordan have become friends with. At this meeting, though it took time to sort out the finals there was not as many computer glitches as has been with other race meetings we have attended.
Noel you were unreal at doing your job, which is incredibly hard, thanks for your time and new friendship.
To all the officials and scrutineers, including Aaron and Jay, great job well done.
To our new friends Matty and George, thanks so much for showing us your great driving skills and respect you have for other drivers.
Also, thanks to Tim Lee, Ari, Michael Stone, Jake Lotta , Greg Fisher and many others who helped me and my son Jordan.
Glad to see you guys made it home I say you would be worn out after the long days then the long drive home. It was nice to meet you both and hope to see you guys again soon.

Noel
Old 07-03-2011, 10:31 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

I want to pass on my congratulations to some of the competitors

first up Groomie for taking out stock. avoiding the carnage and consistency paid off.starting 6th on the grid top job. Gavin coming in 2nd, drove the nuts off the car after being hit twice.

Mr Bradd Vercoe for taking out 12th scale and Badman for taking the fight to the big man.. That pass you put on vercoe was poetry, the way the pits cheered when you made it only proved how good it was..

Noel, you did a great job up on the stand, its a thankless task refereeing and given how long you were up there i personally want to thank you.

To all the drivers you are what made it a good event. Despite all the delays the fun we all had in the pits made the extended delays fun.

Jason
Old 07-04-2011, 12:17 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

I just want to thank the Moorebank club for hosting the event and all the people in the background who helped make it happen.

A special mention to Noel Richards, a massive thankyou.

The vibe in the pit area was great and it was awesome pitting with Steve, Roman, Rick & Matt. Steve was on the ball on Sunday by bringing his coffee machine, bloody awesome .

Thankyou to Greg Fisher for supporting the 21.5 blinky class (The Premier Class). The motor and tyre combination was very good and the racing was very close. A big congrats to Phil for taking a well deserved win. You set the pace all weekend and it was fun racing against you.

12th Scale was fantastic as usual and it looks like the TOP chassis is the gun car at the moment. Congrats to Brad and Badman, extremely well deserved.

Andrew Barr

Last edited by Andrew Barr; 07-04-2011 at 12:42 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 07-04-2011, 12:20 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Well done to Noel great job on weekend, and i know u had fun watching me hit the fence 3 quarters the way up every qualifier. Thanks SIR ALEX TYSON for scrutineering my car all weekend.
Old 07-04-2011, 03:30 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Well after a long long 3 days, wow, had a ball. Yeah there were things that went wrong, excessive delays, anal nitpicking but overall after the Track dried on Saturday we had great weather, a great track, great racing and even better pit atmosphere. Personal thanks to all those around me that made it such an enjoyable weekend.

Thanks to Greg Fisher for pushing the 21.5 class, everyone seemed very happy with it, too bad many (including himself) got too ambitious with the motor timing bringing an end to their racing.

12th scale was awesome around such a big and grippy track (though harsh on the batteries) Im sure we had shortened racing from 8 minutes

Watching the Mod racing was awesome also, nearly as much fun as watching DC marshall the mad mini's in the middle of the track.

Thanks to the Moorebank club for taking up the event, and trying to change the old time exclusivity aura that was MB in previous years, hopefully we will see more races of varying types here in the future, dont forget we have already lost a couple of venues in the last cpl years, and with clouds over a couple more we need all the tracks we can.)

Thanks to Jay, Adrian, Aaron, Ric, and Noel (plus all other helpers i missed) for their efforts. We all want to play with our toy cars, and major props to go to those willing to put aside their own racing to take care of the rest of us.

Thanks to Badman and Aaron especially for some great clean close racing in 12th scale, nothing better than some clean nose to tail action to get the heart pumping. When did i miss the memo of the Badman getting so fast? I really made a mistake telling him to get a TOP Rebel
Alex make sure you stick with that Euro fighter

Thanks to Ace hobbies for providing the Sweep tires, i heard of very few instances of tire issues.

Mostly thanks to all the 95 odd fellow competitors that despite some trying times made it an overall great event.
Old 07-04-2011, 04:21 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Besercoe
Well after a long long 3 days, wow, had a ball. Yeah there were things that went wrong, excessive delays, anal nitpicking but overall after the Track dried on Saturday we had great weather, a great track, great racing and even better pit atmosphere. Personal thanks to all those around me that made it such an enjoyable weekend.

Thanks to Greg Fisher for pushing the 21.5 class, everyone seemed very happy with it, too bad many (including himself) got too ambitious with the motor timing bringing an end to their racing.

12th scale was awesome around such a big and grippy track (though harsh on the batteries) Im sure we had shortened racing from 8 minutes

Watching the Mod racing was awesome also, nearly as much fun as watching DC marshall the mad mini's in the middle of the track.

Thanks to the Moorebank club for taking up the event, and trying to change the old time exclusivity aura that was MB in previous years, hopefully we will see more races of varying types here in the future, dont forget we have already lost a couple of venues in the last cpl years, and with clouds over a couple more we need all the tracks we can.)

Thanks to Jay, Adrian, Aaron, Ric, and Noel (plus all other helpers i missed) for their efforts. We all want to play with our toy cars, and major props to go to those willing to put aside their own racing to take care of the rest of us.

Thanks to Badman and Aaron especially for some great clean close racing in 12th scale, nothing better than some clean nose to tail action to get the heart pumping. When did i miss the memo of the Badman getting so fast? I really made a mistake telling him to get a TOP Rebel
Alex make sure you stick with that Euro fighter

Thanks to Ace hobbies for providing the Sweep tires, i heard of very few instances of tire issues.

Mostly thanks to all the 95 odd fellow competitors that despite some trying times made it an overall great event.

Sticking with the euro fighter The V-dezign rocked for a few heats ..

think I even found the gremlins of the Euro fighter so we shall do battle again that .6 lead will never be the same again ...

Badman Andy Mullet Andrew S Bradd The President Chris (chicken Legs) DC Dan and everyone else... some unreal good racing...

When they are telling you lap after lap someone has gone quicker such close racing

12th really was a ball, pitting was wicked had the best time building diffs and shocks (sad life or what)

Glad we pickup a few new 12th scalers along the way really cheap just as fast as Simon

Look there is some gray clouds over the event .. but you know what it was such a great weekend

Just gave more time to laugh at Keefy

Well done to all that help run the event, for a nitro club they did not do that bad everyone needs a starting point hope more events are to be held there such a good track to drive

See you lot at Whalan
Old 07-04-2011, 04:27 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by s.nicholson
Well done to Noel great job on weekend, and i know u had fun watching me hit the fence 3 quarters the way up every qualifier. Thanks SIR ALEX TYSON for scrutineering my car all weekend.
Well someone had too... we could never find you

Cheers for the motor... already purchased a replacement
Old 07-04-2011, 04:48 AM
Tech Adept

it was a long weekend of racing but we had fun, Congratulations to all the winners and place getters.

Thanks to all who made it a great event even though it was delayed with some issues. Thanks to everyone who helped Matty in MOD especially Brad V for all his efforts I certainly appreciate it. MOD racing is awesome to watch and there is alot to learn. Also nice to meet Alex & Jordan from QLD as well as Anthony.

I have uploaded the videos of 12th scale finals legs 2&3 to Youtube. This is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3ISq-PRkvM

Matt took the video its not too bad. Sorry Badman missed leg 1!!
cheers George
Old 07-04-2011, 04:58 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Novice MS
it was a long weekend of racing but we had fun, Congratulations to all the winners and place getters.

Thanks to all who made it a great event even though it was delayed with some issues. Thanks to everyone who helped Matty in MOD especially Brad V for all his efforts I certainly appreciate it. MOD racing is awesome to watch and there is alot to learn. Also nice to meet Alex & Jordan from QLD as well as Anthony.

I have uploaded the videos of 12th scale finals legs 2&3 to Youtube. This is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3ISq-PRkvM

Matt took the video its not too bad. Sorry Badman missed leg 1!!
cheers George

or did brad delete it !!
Old 07-04-2011, 01:10 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by my t2
or did brad delete it !!
No Matt followed my car in the first final. Wasn't worth uploading I tell you.

Thank You George and Matt
Old 07-04-2011, 03:17 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

The event was run quite well... a couple of hiccups, the main of which was the software being used wasn't the best for an electric event, which lead to a load of other issues. (Including never knowing how the count down to the race was going to be.)

Very dissapointed with being taken out on the first corner of the first lap in the 2nd and 3rd final and nothing being called. Took me out of the running after being so far in front in the first final.

MASSIVE grats to Mark for driving clean and consistent to put himself at the pointy end in every final, and taking the overall win! That's what racing is about... keeping it clean and smooth.

Pits was awesome fun, some of the best atmosphere I've seen.
Old 07-04-2011, 04:13 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

How awesome would Saturday night racing be there in summer.

I hope the club manages to get permanent lighting, it wouldnt take much more light than what we had to have an awesome racing experience.

Many thanks to the Stambo's for the vids, the car looked good in the 2nd final, but way undergripped in the 3rd final.
Old 07-04-2011, 04:27 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Yep racing at night is awesome fun there. If you can see your car...RIP Speed 8 shell lol

Oh and seeing Hiroshi in ninja gear again....
Old 07-04-2011, 05:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

Originally Posted by barts71m
Oh and seeing Hiroshi in ninja gear again....
Wasnt sure if he was trying to be The Stig or The Gimp
Old 07-04-2011, 09:27 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Best quote from the race meeting ..............

Ïf I hadn't traction rolled 6 times I would have beaten all of you"

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.