Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australian Events
2011 MMI/Neo+ Fuel Tri-Series >

2011 MMI/Neo+ Fuel Tri-Series

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2011 MMI/Neo+ Fuel Tri-Series

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-24-2011, 09:19 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

LCRCMCC can be found with google maps, just type in LCRCMCC and hit enter, it will pop a marker on the map for you and even give you directions if you tell it where you are!
Old 11-27-2011, 05:13 AM
Tech Addict

Great series of events.

Thanks to all the clubs who put this together as well as there members who put in the background work to make it work.
Old 11-27-2011, 01:22 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Hey guys,

Thanks to everyone involved with putting on this series Theres been alot of hard work behind the scenes by the 3 clubs + by Jarrod & Giz at each of these events and its a credit to everyone involved... to attract racers from as far away as Melbourne to each round is fantastic!

Congrats to all the competitors that made the racing so awesome for 3 rounds and big congrats to Foord for winning both nitro classes for the series

On a side note, whatever you guys are doing down in Naracoorte keep doing it! its always great seeing young kids and new racers and u seem to have a few

Glenn
Old 11-27-2011, 01:43 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Mr-s413bt
Hey guys,

Thanks to everyone involved with putting on this series Theres been alot of hard work behind the scenes by the 3 clubs + by Jarrod & Giz at each of these events and its a credit to everyone involved... to attract racers from as far away as Melbourne to each round is fantastic!

Congrats to all the competitors that made the racing so awesome for 3 rounds and big congrats to Foord for winning both nitro classes for the series

On a side note, whatever you guys are doing down in Naracoorte keep doing it! its always great seeing young kids and new racers and u seem to have a few
Glenn
+1
Old 11-27-2011, 01:56 PM
Tech Regular

Talking

It was great to see you all again and an absolute pleasure to race against you guys again. Big thanks to giz and jarrod for their hard work and MMI for driving the idea forward. Thanks to the Naracoorte club members that put in so much hard work to get it happen and building the track and timing room. Last but not least Bruce (Kincraig Elite RC) for all the help and allowing me to buy all the nice toys, keeping me grounded and the Kincraig Elite RC lads for keeping me sane and smiling. Still really can't believe I Bradbury's my way to fourth. I should probably thank the guys in the A-main for being so patient with me in our races.
Can't wait to catch up with you all in the the not to distant future and if I don't see you prior have a great Christmas and a happy new year!

Cheers

Mike
Old 11-28-2011, 10:25 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Well done and congratulations to everyone involved in this series.

If you get a chance to race at an MMI event, do it. I highly recommend attending them.

Cheers All
Old 11-29-2011, 02:55 AM
Tech Adept

Hi all

The results are now posted on the sdmcc website under events

Smed