Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australian Events
The Meakin Masters at The Brickyard LORRCCC 2 Days >

The Meakin Masters at The Brickyard LORRCCC 2 Days

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Meakin Masters at The Brickyard LORRCCC 2 Days

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-02-2011, 10:19 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Troy ,

I am unable to make the Masters , please remove me from the slyfox registration , P.Mylonas Buggy ...

Thank you
Cheers Paul.....
Old 02-02-2011, 11:03 PM
Tech Apprentice

No problem Paul sorry you cant make it mate.
Old 02-03-2011, 12:17 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

ben i want to run truggy as well but i need a from steering rod mbx6t servo to servo saver mine has gone awol, CAN ANYONE LEND ME ONE FOR THE WEEKEND PLEASE......
Old 02-03-2011, 01:26 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by v1r killer
ben i want to run truggy as well but i need a from steering rod mbx6t servo to servo saver mine has gone awol, CAN ANYONE LEND ME ONE FOR THE WEEKEND PLEASE......
No problems mate, I saw that you had already nominated for Truggy so I have deleted your duplicate nomination. Hope you get that part your after, surely someone will have one.
Old 02-04-2011, 04:20 AM
Tech Master

1 more sleep.....
Old 02-06-2011, 03:00 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Well done to all who made this event possible.

It was great to race amongst polite and mutually curtious drivers at such a large event.

I must especially thank Bill Ross for pitting for me in the Truggy Amain, we maybe on diferent sides of the fence but Billy placed this second and came to my aid and placed racing amongst freinds above all else.

Thanks Billy

Tony Nettleton
Thanks to
Old 02-06-2011, 04:53 PM
Tech Addict

Thumbs up

"FANTASTIC"

THANKS TO ALL FOR COMING ALONG AND MAKING "THE 2011 MEAKIN MASTERS" AGAIN SO SUCCESSFUL, IT WAS GREAT TO SEE SO MANY PEOPLE AND THE DISTANCES THAT SOME MADE .
THE RACERS WERE ON FIRE, THE RACING WAS AWESOME! AND THE ATMOSPHERE OF THE WEEKEND WAS INSPIRING AND WITH THE LEVEL OF TALENT THAT WE ARE SEEING WITH ALL THE RECENT RACES TO DATE WE CAN ALL EXPECT TO SEE A HUGE YEAR.
DON'T FORGET THAT THE TOOWOOMBA CLUB WILL BE HOSTING A CHARITY EVENT FOR THE FLOOD APPEAL ON THE FIRST WEEKEND IN MARCH AT THE TOOWOOMBA SHOW GROUNDS AND 'UNDER COVER ' AND CAMPING WILL ALSO BE AVAILABLE ON SITE WHICH SHOULD ENSURE FOR A GREAT NIGHT, FURTHER DETAILS WILL BE POSTED SHORTLY.
THE SUNSHINE COAST WILL BE RACING NEXT WEEKEND AND WE HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE .
OUR NEXT RACE MEETING WILL BE THE 2Oth OF FEB AND WE WILL BE HAVING THE TROPHY PRESENTATION FOR THE 2010 SEASON, REMEMBER THAT 2011 MEMBERSHIP FEES ARE NOW DUE AND IT WOULD BE APPRECIATIVE FOR YOUR COMMITMENT SO THAT THE NEXT FACILITY UPGRADES CAN COMMENCE. HAVE A GREAT DAY, CHEERS.

BEST REGARDS
Old 02-06-2011, 06:05 PM
Tech Regular

to all the crew what a great weekend had a ball . after looking at my results in qualifying maybe i should stick to pitting
to all the guys that were pitting for me thanks for all your help .to mr smith sorry for hitting you in the final
and to tony it was a lot of fun hope fully next time i will be racing with you last but not least to the girls that kept us fed all weekend if you keep this up i will need a bigger tent for all my new friends
see yoiu all soon Billy Ross
Old 02-06-2011, 06:47 PM
Tech Regular

Huge thanks to all involved with the running of the masters,its hard to imagine the leg work involved just to have 2 great days of racing ,Had it all with scorching heat,torential rain,absolutely fantastic people,fun and challenging track and alot of on and off track actionbut yet again you guys have out done yourselves,thanks to the lovely track queen jodie ross for keeping us fed(and for being my good luck charm),huge thanks to gerry and kurty for there hospitalty, you guys have done more for rc in se qld than anyone and we all cant thank you enough,and congrats on ya a main kurty!!!..Thanks to my ever inspiring pitman darrel bolton,your firm words in the last 10 mins of my race got me over the line so thanks for your ongoing support mate!! hope to see yaz all up the hill in four weeks for a bit of fun while we raise some much needed funds for charity
Old 02-07-2011, 08:20 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

WHEN WILL RESULTS BE POSTED PLEASE
Old 02-07-2011, 10:38 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Originally Posted by v1r killer
WHEN WILL RESULTS BE POSTED PLEASE
+1, Can they be posted sometime this week or even attached to this thread for us to download here ?
Old 02-07-2011, 10:44 PM
Tech Regular

any video guys
Old 02-07-2011, 11:23 PM
Tech Master

please be patient regarding the results as the guys and girls of the committee put in some very long hours for our pleasure.