Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australian Events
2024 St Ives Vintage Winter enduros >

2024 St Ives Vintage Winter enduros

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By NOFX

2024 St Ives Vintage Winter enduros

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-10-2024, 06:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default 2024 St Ives Vintage Winter enduros

Hey everyone, we’ve organised a mid-year Vintage enduro meeting at the St Ives club on Sunday the 30th of June featuring 2 x 3 hour enduros.

A few formats have been thrown around as options but we decided simplicity is key so both enduros will be run like the entry level enduro with no buggypoints, no minimum driver times, bring as many buggies as you like etc. Just pick your buggy/truckand the right motor and go for it.

The enduros will be:

1. Vintage TT enduro (Vintage/Classic buggies/trucks – Same buggies we ran a few weeks ago) Torque tuned motor for all buggies / trucks (can use Johnson 540) and Blitzers may useSport Tuned

2. Outlaw 21.5 Enduro: All outlaw eligible (and vintage and Classic) buggies / trucks runningROAR legal 21.5 motors (including fixed timing) and blinky esc – Can also use 27T brushed ​stock motors etc, please refer to the guidelines for full list of eligible motors Standard enduro rules will apply such as 6000mah battery limits and pit stops but we’ll have the guidelines posted soon.

Also if you want to keep up to date with what's happening, please join our Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/groups/castlehillvintagerc/?ref=share_group_link

Cheers Mikey and the Greater Sydney Vintage rc team
StupidHead likes this.
Old 03-10-2024, 10:20 PM
Tech Rookie

Hey man, I just wanted to make sure if is gonna work on 6000mah battery because I tried once using Dabbsson power station and setting it yup to 6000mah but it didn't work tried because I found<!--td {border: 1px solid #cccccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->dabbsson promo code which make my purchase cheaper. ( Link In my bio)
Old 03-10-2024, 10:21 PM
Tech Rookie

If anyone tried please let me know your experience
Old 03-20-2024, 03:44 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

This coming Sunday should be SIRCCC club race day. Weather forecast is positive so should be good to go. Usual 9am registrations. $10 first class, $5 second class. Easiest if you can bring cash. Try to get racing around 9.30am.
Old 04-04-2024, 08:49 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

St Ives Winter-duros

Hey everyone, we’ve organised a mid-year Vintage enduro meeting at the St Ives club on Sunday the 30th of June featuring 2 x 3 hour enduros. A few formats have been thrown around as options but we decided simplicity is key so both enduros will be run like the entry level enduro with no buggy points, no minimum driver times, bring as many buggies as you like etc. Just pick your buggy/truck and the right motor and go for it.

The enduros will be:

1. Vintage TT enduro Vintage/Classic buggies/trucks (1999 Cutoff) – Same buggies we ran a few weeks ago (buggy list attached). Motors- Torque tuned motor for all buggies / trucks (can use Johnson 540) and Blitzers may use Sport Tuned

2. Outlaw 21.5 Enduro: All outlaw eligible (and vintage and Classic) buggies / trucks. For this race we are allowing any rear motor truck or 2wd (no cutoff date) and 4wds will still be cut off at 2010. A list of eligible buggies has been put together (attached) but we’re sure there’s more gems out there that need to be added so if you have a rear motor buggy / truck or a 4wd up to 2010 that isn’t on our list, please get in touch. Motors - ROAR legal 21.5 motors (including fixed timing) and blinky esc – Can also use 27T brushed stock motors etc, please refer to the guidelines for full list of eligible motors

Maximum 10 teams for each enduro due to the size of the drivers stand. There is a genuine potential to end up being oversubscribed for the race. With that in mind, here’s a snapshot of the entry procedure. Entries only accepted by messaging me (Castle Hill Vintage), replies to the posts won’t be taken as an entry, I can’t keep track of it all.

We’ll have the initial entry period open for 2 weeks so on the 19th we’ll close off the initial entry window and start sorting it out.

When the team captain sends through the team, please indicate which is your preferred enduro to run in (we’ll aim to give each team it’s first preference) and include the list of buggies your team will be running. Talking with the guys we might give preference for the Outlaw enduro to the teams with the most “outlaw-ness” in the line up i.e. most of the buggies are from 2000 and onwards and extra consideration given for teams with anything in the line up that’s from a less popular brand, the idea being that we want this race to be a showcase for the Outlaw era buggies.

For the Vintage TT enduro we’ll take the teams preferred race into account as well as making sure we’ve got space for some St Ives teams to join in the fun now it’s at their home track and not clashing with their club day and see how we end up.

We’ll have a waiting list set up in case a team drops out

Standard enduro rules will apply such as 6000mah battery limits and pit stops. Please see the full guidelines attached.

Cheers Mikey and the Greater Sydney Vintage rc team