Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australian Events
2022 SPEEDYRC RCRA Victorian IC On Road State Championship >

2022 SPEEDYRC RCRA Victorian IC On Road State Championship

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MuGG1N

2022 SPEEDYRC RCRA Victorian IC On Road State Championship

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-11-2022, 03:12 PM
Tech Adept

Default 2022 SPEEDYRC RCRA Victorian IC On Road State Championship

2022 SpeedyRC RCRA Victorian IC On Road State Championship

I would like to thank our many sponsor that have jumped onboard in these tough time to support our club and the IC community and this event. So guys, thanks from MRCCR.
MRCCR Is proud to announce the 2022 SPEEDYRC RCRA Victorian IC On road State Championship from the (12th to 13th of February)Practice: Thursday & Friday 9am till 6pm
Qualifying: Saturday 9am till 6pm
Super Pole & Finals: Sunday 9am till 5pm
The above schedule is subject to change at the club’s discretion.

Below you will find the pdf with full details about the event plus the the link to the MyRCM Online Registration
There may have been covid restrictions but this has not stop MRCCR from upgrading the facilities come down and enjoy the new undercover lets get down to some hard racing

Also on the pdf is the link for the Online Registration to MyRCM so get those entries in I for one can't wait for some hard racing again.

Sponsors
Major Sponsor SPEEDYRC head to there website the guys there will hook you up for all your RC Gear.
other sponsors
Model Flight, Buildright, Melbourne Canopy Manufactures, CJC Plumbing, Danian Steel, Dekopro, Eltham Home Timber and Hardware, Archiclad, Mas Gas, Metroseal, TC Realestate, Silk Group, Mal Tilley Plumbing and Victory Meats.
Thank you for your support
Stay tuned for more updates soon

If you have any question please feel free to ask, I will try to answer all questions where possible.

Cheers
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
2022 IC Vics Entry Form.pdf (151.0 KB, 53 views)

Last edited by MuGG1N; 01-11-2022 at 11:49 PM. Reason: Updates
Old 01-13-2022, 01:09 AM
Tech Adept

MRCCR would like thanks our sponsors again for there support towards this event.

Scott_T likes this.