WTB - Duratrax Vendetta

Old 04-28-2009, 05:51 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)
Default WTB - Duratrax Vendetta

I'm chasing a Duratrax Vedetta Buggy. Actually 2, a mate's chasing one too. Prefer a buggy but will consider ST too.
Old 04-28-2009, 06:28 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Try Perth Hobby Centre. $150 was the last price I saw for the rolling chassis. They have Anderson MB4's and MB4ST's. They are the manufacturers of all versions: FTX Blaze(UK), LRP Shark(Continental Europe) and Duratrax Vendetta (US). The same car just different sellers.

I recommend getting the ST version, you can simply put the buggy shell on it. You can use touring car foams or Schumacher rally tires among other options. Make sure you upgrade to steel ball diffs and steel driveshafts as the stock ones will break.

You can see my stock Vendetta ST on our indoor track and after it was modified on the road if you search julius_makewar on youtube.
Cheers
Old 04-30-2009, 09:59 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)

Thanks Julius but I'm chasing the Vendetta RTR if possible. We want to run them as a stock class. I know they're the same as the MB4, but need the DTX branded one.

Ross.