Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By zookey

WTB ESC or ESC's

Old 09-16-2022, 05:51 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default WTB ESC or ESC's

Hi all I am after a few ESC to get some of my RC Cars up and running, I had a fire (yep lipo fire) lost half my house and 90% of the contents anyway new house built and have purchased a few rc cars again I think I'm already back at 6-7 cars again but none of the Tamiya cars come with ESC anymore? Anyway I guess I'm just after anything really would love brushless but if its a good deal on brushed I'm open to offers. I am located in Perth. I am only really bashing mildly with my kids but may take to the local rc track just for some fun occasionally. Let me know what you have thanks
Old 09-25-2022, 10:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 124 (100%+)

Originally Posted by zookey View Post
Hi all I am after a few ESC to get some of my RC Cars up and running, I had a fire (yep lipo fire) lost half my house and 90% of the contents anyway new house built and have purchased a few rc cars again I think I'm already back at 6-7 cars again but none of the Tamiya cars come with ESC anymore? Anyway I guess I'm just after anything really would love brushless but if its a good deal on brushed I'm open to offers. I am located in Perth. I am only really bashing mildly with my kids but may take to the local rc track just for some fun occasionally. Let me know what you have thanks
Hey mate, are you still looking? I might have some Tamiya (and other) ESCs I can part with, both brushless and brushed.... just let me know

Alex
Old 09-26-2022, 06:12 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Hi Thank you for the reply, Yes I am still looking, if you could pm me with what they are and how much you were after (inc post) and I will let you know. Thank you
I'm_Serious likes this.
Old 09-26-2022, 07:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 124 (100%+)

Originally Posted by zookey View Post
Hi Thank you for the reply, Yes I am still looking, if you could pm me with what they are and how much you were after (inc post) and I will let you know. Thank you
No worries mate, will send you a PM tonight or tomorrow, with some info, pics and prices.

Alex