R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Australia For Sale/Trade (https://www.rctech.net/forum/australia-sale-trade-103/)
-   -   Price check thread (https://www.rctech.net/forum/australia-sale-trade/788389-price-check-thread.html)

wever75 03-09-2014 07:41 PM

Team associated sc10 4x4 ready to run roller? Lightly used

Cody102 03-23-2014 02:18 AM

Wondering what everyones opinion would be on a Mugen MBX6R (Nitro)

- Seen 3 race days on grass
- 1 Practice day on clay
- Comes ready to go (add radio gear an fuel)
- Includes 2 Savox 1256TG Servos
- 2x O.S Engines, VZB V-Spec and an XR-B (VZB has been rebuilt, has done 3.5 litres since, runs great can get nearly 10 minutes from a tank, the XR-B has done 4.5 litres since brand new, paid $175 for it about 4 months back from LHS)
- Used spare car, missing some pieces
- other various spare parts including, pillow balls, shock parts, driveshaft, bearings, diffs, diff housings, arms, fuel tanks, 2 bodies and alot more
- will also have about 6 or 7 sets of various wheels, mostly clay tyres (AKA Cityblocks and IBeams, most soft, a few super soft) 2 sets of grass tires (hong nor grass Snakes)
- car fully cleaned up after each race meet
- will include brand new clutch assembled.
- Onfa blue starter box (running twin 2s lipo to make 4s)
- Glow ignitor
- 1x intellect 7.4v RX battery and a 5cell nimh RX battery

might have to get pics up, but looking at around $800-$900 only looking for local though in perth

Cody102 03-23-2014 02:55 AM

Originally Posted by Cody102 (Post 13121832)
Wondering what everyones opinion would be on a Mugen MBX6R (Nitro)

- Seen 3 race days on grass
- 1 Practice day on clay
- Comes ready to go (add radio gear an fuel)
- Includes 2 Savox 1256TG Servos
- 2x O.S Engines, VZB V-Spec and an XR-B (VZB has been rebuilt, has done 3.5 litres since, runs great can get nearly 10 minutes from a tank, the XR-B has done 4.5 litres since brand new, paid $175 for it about 4 months back from LHS)
- Used spare car, missing some pieces
- other various spare parts including, pillow balls, shock parts, driveshaft, bearings, diffs, diff housings, arms, fuel tanks, 2 bodies and alot more
- will also have about 6 or 7 sets of various wheels, mostly clay tyres (AKA Cityblocks and IBeams, most soft, a few super soft) 2 sets of grass tires (hong nor grass Snakes)
- car fully cleaned up after each race meet
- will include brand new clutch assembled.
- Onfa blue starter box (running twin 2s lipo to make 4s)
- Glow ignitor
- 1x intellect 7.4v RX battery and a 5cell nimh RX battery

might have to get pics up, but looking at around $800-$900 only looking for local though in perth

Also, forgot to mention it is fitted with MBX7 diffs, front alloy shock tower, MBX7 shocks, and also the upgrade alloy rear upright hubs, also has various front and rear springs, and roll bars

bk2racer 03-23-2014 03:06 AM

Sounds like a sale thread as u already have a price in mind, getting out of nitro Cody?

Cody102 03-23-2014 03:19 AM

Originally Posted by bk2racer (Post 13121857)
Sounds like a sale thread as u already have a price in mind, getting out of nitro Cody?

Not quiet a sale thread, i put the price there and see if anyone agreed or disagreed with it, but im looking at getting out of it, everytime a race meet comes up, im either working, or just cant make it, and if i can make it, it gets cancelled, (radio rally is a great example, cancelled on the morning when we got there last week) so it just sits there doing nothing

Boothy82 03-25-2014 03:52 PM

AE 8.2e roller

Pls delete :)

Chamelion 04-02-2014 06:01 AM

http://www.rctech.net/forum/australi...els-tyres.html

Not getting any bites.. Hard to believe the bloke who sold it to me (pres of my club) over charged me. Are they just not popular? May as well give me the brutal truth either way.. Think ebay will be my only hope.

nexxus 04-02-2014 06:12 AM

Chamelion to be honest I was going to offer you $200 on it, prob worth way more than that but TC's aint sellin! I can't get $130 for a T2 009 with an Exotek deck!

Chamelion 04-02-2014 06:32 AM

Originally Posted by nexxus (Post 13151402)
Chamelion to be honest I was going to offer you $200 on it, prob worth way more than that but TC's aint sellin! I can't get $130 for a T2 009 with an Exotek deck!

Mmmm yeah one of those purchases I can't help but to regret.. I paid $350, then bought a few sets of the wheels/tyres (didnt use them), was given a few sets. Added half a dozen or more spur gears and I'm flat out trying to crack $300 for the lot, even locally with 4 used bodies and a brand new mazda speed 6 body, unpainted with all masks and a few sticker sheets.

It's driving me nuts.. I need the money pretty badly, but there is only so much of a loss that a bloke can take. :(

nexxus 04-02-2014 06:39 AM

Mate to be honest if I grabbed it I'd be taking the tyres and spurs, dumping the shells on an Ebay lot and trying to get 200 on the chassis locally.

Boothy82 04-12-2014 03:56 AM

Price check Futaba 4pls

Hey guys

Just want to get an idea what a Futaba 4pls and 3 x r304sb telemetry receivers would be worth. Still have original box. All in very good condition and all working perfectly. Just thinking about a brand change.

Cheers

smokeymaronejp 04-14-2014 12:04 PM

gv

Hi Guys,
i was given a 1/8 gv monster truck to fix a while back & after modding it (it was destroying rims at the hex ) the bloke disappeared owing me $$, the mod was changing the wheel hex's to 17mm hex's , the truck is in top cond, it's a GV Rampage with the 4 link suspension ,the diff's & axles are in a solid design housing like a normal diff, not independant suspension, has alloy adjustable shocks, sway bars fitted (without swaybars would be a good rock crawler) 2 speed - no reverse, has set-up ready to go 4 way steering (just fit rear steering servo in place ready provided) the 17mm hex's are mugen mbx-6r, has tyres but i have no 17mm hex rims to suit (i may have to get some to sell truck ?i hope not) .25 force engine , very tight feeling engine, rear exhaust ,all alloy is blue i thought it was an ae item at first glance, body is good. Overall nice truck , sorry i don't have pics no camera, if it's not worth selling i'll score some rims & use it as a crawler/basher etc. Cheers peoples .i have no idea of value ,only a few weeks old when i got it & it's been in a box at my place for a few yrs, i oiled the engine before it went in the box.

smokeymaronejp 05-27-2014 09:55 AM

???????

Hi whoever is there ,
is this thing active ? i was thinking of using it but no reply to the first msg months ago ? hmm ?

Tony

nexxus 05-27-2014 08:31 PM

It is but your post is a bit hard to follow. From what I can make of it you have a Great Vigor Rampage Nitro, which to be honest may struggle to get over $100, may do better on Ebay.

fedo14 06-01-2014 07:00 PM

motors and radio

hey im going to sell some motors and a radio which i no longer use and i need help to get a rough idea what to sell it for.
im selling
hobbywing 21.5 motor
hobbywing 17.5 motor
trinity d3 17.5 motor
and a flysky radio with 3 receivers
any help would be greatly appreciated
thanks matt

Cpan80 06-04-2014 04:37 PM

Team Associated - SC10 4x4 Roller

Hi,

Looking to get rid of an Team Associated SC10 4x4. Wanna sell for a reasonable Price but not too cheap.

About 4 months old.
Bunch of spare parts like RPM Arms (not installed yet) / spur gears / rod ends etc.
Also include the original TX and RX.

Tires are stock and like new.

What price do you think. Its in great condition, but after i blew the ESC, I figured i dont need this car anymore, and could use the money on other things.

Appreciate your feedback.

nexxus 06-04-2014 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by fedo14 (Post 13305130)
hey im going to sell some motors and a radio which i no longer use and i need help to get a rough idea what to sell it for.
im selling
hobbywing 21.5 motor
hobbywing 17.5 motor
trinity d3 17.5 motor
and a flysky radio with 3 receivers
any help would be greatly appreciated
thanks matt

Hobbywing motors I don't think they have endbell timing so 10-20 ea
D3 motor maybe 20

Flysky radio, depends which one, GT-2, GT3B, GT3C or It4?

nexxus 06-04-2014 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by Cpan80 (Post 13312673)
Hi,

Looking to get rid of an Team Associated SC10 4x4. Wanna sell for a reasonable Price but not too cheap.

About 4 months old.
Bunch of spare parts like RPM Arms (not installed yet) / spur gears / rod ends etc.
Also include the original TX and RX.

Tires are stock and like new.

What price do you think. Its in great condition, but after i blew the ESC, I figured i dont need this car anymore, and could use the money on other things.

Appreciate your feedback.

Depending on condition maybe 150-200 as an example I have seen Losi SCTE V1's go as low as 150 and they seem to be the 4wd Corr of choice.

Teenracer 06-06-2014 01:05 AM

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to get some honest feedback on a ad I have for a near new Hobao Hyper 7 with OFNA starter box + accessories, I have $300 as a price for everything, working on the "<50% it costed me rule" everyone likes to refer to.

Honest feedback welcomed, new to the forum and the way it works.

Thanks
Marc

dansv8 07-04-2014 04:36 PM

Hi Guys,

I have a nitro motor here, Ids a MIT B5 Tuned Racing engine .21 out of a truggy,
I have no idea what its worth, its in good running condition with a EFRA 2087 pipe.

Any ideas whats a fair price to ask for it ?

Thanks very much !

kiwiazbro 07-28-2014 04:12 AM

Team Associated B4.1

Just want to get a price check on a well used Team Associated B4.1 roller please.

Thank you.

nexxus 07-28-2014 05:23 AM

$100 at best I'm afraid.

kiwiazbro 07-28-2014 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by nexxus (Post 13429069)
$100 at best I'm afraid.

Thank you

wombat 08-02-2014 02:58 AM

Price check on a Sanwa M11x 'Gold' edition TX (Japanese release - comes with a gold chrome M11x wheel as well as standard chrome silver wheel) with a 451r receiver, genuine new sanwa green neck strap in a new team speedmind ver 3 'signature' bag (one with the M11x embodied on front)? Seen all of a few hours use on the bench in the shed to test engines/servos and presents pretty much 'as new'? I was thinking $220-250 based on condition

No9 08-16-2014 03:53 AM

T2

Originally Posted by nexxus (Post 13151402)

Im after a t2 if you still have it.:nod::nod:

tom76 08-26-2014 08:41 PM

Price check please!

Have a Xray XB4 2014 buggy used at part of one meet (basically brand new buggy and gear included). It has the following:

Exotec rear hubs
LRP Flow ESC
Savox 1251 servo
Speed Passion 6.5t motor
Brand new pro-line tires (have to check when home)
Spare front & rear arms
Spare rims I bought pack of 10 front & 10 rear.
Bugle Boy undertray

That is all I can think of for now.

Cheers!

nexxus 08-26-2014 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by tom76 (Post 13494595)
Price check please!

Have a Xray XB4 2014 buggy used at part of one meet (basically brand new buggy and gear included). It has the following:

Exotec rear hubs
LRP Flow ESC
Savox 1251 servo
Speed Passion 6.5t motor
Brand new pro-line tires (have to check when home)
Spare front & rear arms
Spare rims I bought pack of 10 front & 10 rear.
Bugle Boy undertray

That is all I can think of for now.

Cheers!

You will probably get more splitting this one up.

I'd say roller with spares 250-300
Motor 15
Esc 75-100
Servo 45-55

Nightfelony 08-31-2014 11:01 PM

Have an old thundertiger silver fox that's been gathering dust after blowing the motor when i was a kid. missing front bumper, head for motor missing, radio box cover missing, busted servo saver, no radio and header missing. Apart from that chassis and cage look good and has all original parts, all linkages and metal shocks and tires still with tread. Complete roller apart from the steering saver. Been looking at it thinking about making it into something else on and off for years but don't believe ill ever get around to it. Any idea what it's worth if anything? Also have the dc bump starter with it.
Thanks

recoverytrouble 09-17-2014 10:31 PM

I have a dx3r pro I bought used that stopped working after 30 minutes use. After fiddling with it the ribbon connecting the LCD is broken, but the motor fire the vibration function works brilliantly! It's the only thing that does... Cosmetically in good condition. Might make a good shell for someone to paint & swap their own internals to. Jog & steering wheels both work fine as well. I'm thinking $60.

brendanm 10-02-2014 03:16 AM

Hey guys, just after an idea of how much a Nosram rs.28 monster evo would be worth? It starts and runs fairly easily, has a header and pipe, but nothing to attach them properly. Has a couple of scratches on top of the heatsink.

It was fitted to a kyosho mad force I got, it has too much power and just backflips whenever you touch the throttle, gonna do a brushless conversion on it.

nckmat 10-15-2014 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by Nightfelony (Post 13505253)
Have an old thundertiger silver fox that's been gathering dust after blowing the motor when i was a kid. missing front bumper, head for motor missing, radio box cover missing, busted servo saver, no radio and header missing. Apart from that chassis and cage look good and has all original parts, all linkages and metal shocks and tires still with tread. Complete roller apart from the steering saver. Been looking at it thinking about making it into something else on and off for years but don't believe ill ever get around to it. Any idea what it's worth if anything? Also have the dc bump starter with it.
Thanks

You might be surprised, put a post up on the Castle Hill Vintage thread, there was one at the meet in September that caught a lot of people's attention.

RCNitroAddict79 10-19-2014 01:49 AM

Just after a price check on a losi 3.0 buggy with a close to new OS speed, a Losi 3.0 truggy, two meetings old with a clockwork racing Novarossi virtus 21

also a couple of starter boxes, futaba 4pks-r with two receivers, some old and some new in bags aka premiums for buggy

Mr. Drifter. 11-02-2014 01:26 AM

How much would a losi 22 buggy roller with servo, 17.5t motor (no esc) one set of carpet tyres (schumacher pin rears and staggered fronts), and a spare pair of fronts be worth? (d bootz blockades) no body or wing (otherwise maybe with body and wing)

Also;
a losi 22t roller with servo. No motor, esc. Has one set of high bite (like, concrete, dry clay) tyre (losi taper pins) one set of carpet/ clay tyres (hpi ground assault rear, jconcept carvers front) one set of sand paddles (hpi sand runner front, hpi sand thrower) front right shock is unadjustable, as I didn't oil the o-ring when I put the collar on, so it's stuck at the highest setting. would need a new body and collar probably
Has body, no wing.

Both mid mount, but come with rear mount setup, and stock extras. Both were tlr kits, no rtr

WSWanderers 12-04-2014 05:30 PM

serpent eryx v3

Hi I'm just after a price for a serpent eryx v3 in excellent condition except for a few scratches on bottom of chassis. It's a roller only as built from box. Comes with box, instructions, sticker sheets etc and a couple of spares.
Thanks

Brokin Racing 12-04-2014 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by WSWanderers (Post 13699168)
Hi I'm just after a price for a serpent eryx v3 in excellent condition except for a few scratches on bottom of chassis. It's a roller only as built from box. Comes with box, instructions, sticker sheets etc and a couple of spares.
Thanks

I'd say around $350 + postage

Is the allot deck on it??

WSWanderers 12-04-2014 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by Brokin Racing (Post 13699235)
I'd say around $350 + postage

Is the allot deck on it??

Thanks for the reply mate, I was going to put it for sale at racing tonight for $250 lol. Yes it has alloy chassis on it.

Tuppy 01-01-2015 02:14 AM

DX3R Pro??

What would one of these go for in working order with 1 receiver and bind plug??

nexxus 01-01-2015 06:10 AM

Originally Posted by Tuppy (Post 13753406)
What would one of these go for in working order with 1 receiver and bind plug??

150-200 area

heartostone 01-01-2015 01:43 PM

Hey guys just seeing what a sakura zero would be worth full optioned with narrow chassis and some spairs and full set of option springs.
Thanks in advance

nexxus 01-01-2015 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by heartostone (Post 13754287)
Hey guys just seeing what a sakura zero would be worth full optioned with narrow chassis and some spairs and full set of option springs.
Thanks in advance

75-125 area depending on upgrades and condition.