Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia For Sale/Trade
Started making custom setup boards >

Started making custom setup boards

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Started making custom setup boards

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2013, 03:13 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Started making custom setup boards

I have started doing custom setup boards, these boards are made from 10mm clear acrylic with custom graphics on the rear, So far I have setup boards for 1/10 1/8 and 1/12 on road, I also make just custom boards with no setup scales
All customers will be sent a proof before I make the board.

Costing for OnRoad $50+ postage for the standard 1/10 1/8 1/12 (including design) 330mm x 420mm

Costing for Offroad $60 + Postage for the standard 1/10, 1/8 & Truggy (including Design) 1/8 size boards 560mm x 455mm

Postage will be quoted on order so please include you post code to speed up your costing

Postage for NSW, QLD, VIC, SA Ranges from $12 for x 1 board up to $18 for x 2 boards

So if you would like to order one please Send me your requirements by Email and I will get your quote and order actioned
Email: [email protected]

Please also under stand custom designs take time and I also have a job during the day so it may take a little time generally 1-2 weeks and you should have your board (most of the time its shorter ETA)

Just another Note yes they do scratch most surface scratches can be polished out with common car polish, but I do recommend not to use the board to cut up stuff as blades will leave permanent lines.

Yes if you leave your board in direct sun on a 30deg+ day it will bow but before it cools down turn upside down in place in shade on a flat surface and in about 20mins it should be flat again, should it stay bowed place in the sun upside down and let it settle then place in shade, warping starts at about 50 to 60 degs , so best to keep it in the shade. (and no your cars heat will not affect the board)

Below is just a sample of what I have done so far.

I Can also print and make custom stickers just Email me with your requests.

Last edited by shakey78; 04-20-2013 at 04:54 AM. Reason: updated info
Old 02-28-2013, 12:58 AM
Tech Apprentice

Ok just letting you all know for your info: once you are happy with the sample artwork and ready to go all payments will be paid threw PayPal, I am part of the Actmcrc.org.au and race every 2nd weekend so if you are worried about if I will come threw please feel free to contact the Club and any of the members would vouch for me, as I prefer payment on approval of sample artwork before I produce your board via PayPal then all parties are covered.

If you have any other question please feel free to pm me
Old 02-28-2013, 03:16 AM
Tech Addict

Looks great man, let us know when your ready to do 1/8 off road ones and I'll be up for one
Old 02-28-2013, 03:43 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Can you do one with Yokomo, Futaba and Hudy Logo?
Old 02-28-2013, 10:37 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Set up boards

I can tell you these boards are awesome and well made I have 2 of them. They come highly recommended and cheap as for what you get!
Old 02-28-2013, 02:56 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default .

Originally Posted by zzztech
Can you do one with Yokomo, Futaba and Hudy Logo?
he can do any logo you want.send him an email with the images you want on the board with a discription on how you like them placed.he will then send you a pdf copy and if you approve will go ahead and make it.
Old 02-28-2013, 03:39 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by shakey78
Ok just letting you all know for your info: once you are happy with the sample artwork and ready to go all payments will be paid threw PayPal, I am part of the Actmcrc.org.au and race every 2nd weekend so if you are worried about if I will come threw please feel free to contact the Club and any of the members would vouch for me, as I prefer payment on approval of sample artwork before I produce your board via PayPal then all parties are covered.

If you have any other question please feel free to pm me
Look awesome PM sent for quote please.
Old 02-28-2013, 03:40 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by madmiki
he can do any logo you want.send him an email with the images you want on the board with a discription on how you like them placed.he will then send you a pdf copy and if you approve will go ahead and make it.
Mil,

Is the middle top one your board???
Old 02-28-2013, 04:08 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

PM sent but no reponse for 2 days
Old 02-28-2013, 04:31 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by THE ROCK
Mil,

Is the middle top one your board???
nah its for you i was going to surprise you with it when you come down
Old 02-28-2013, 04:33 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by tonnyhii
PM sent but no reponse for 2 days
just be patient his wife is ready to pop so he has his hands full at the moment
Old 03-01-2013, 01:32 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Soapy
Looks great man, let us know when your ready to do 1/8 off road ones and I'll be up for one
Yes soapy I have just started to make up the scale for the board it just take a bit to do to get it 1:1 when printed but very soon, if you PM me your details and what you want I can get it started.

Also to everyone I may not respond to your PM over the next 4-5 days as my wife is due any time but im working late nights to at least get you all the PDF's out to you ASAP
Old 03-01-2013, 01:41 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by hutchosonic
I can tell you these boards are awesome and well made I have 2 of them. They come highly recommended and cheap as for what you get!

Originally Posted by madmiki
Thanks boys hope the weather hold out for you boys on Sunday I wont be racing but we might pop out with the family.
Old 04-04-2013, 03:06 AM
Tech Apprentice

Hi All the detail above at the start of the post have been up dated, also I will be adding 1/5 scale TC very soon so keep an eye out, and keep an eye out for my custom decal kits for off road and onroad bodies
Old 04-04-2013, 03:37 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Received mine today and have to say it is absolutely awesome!! Highly recommended! And great to deal with! Grab yourself one of these for sure!
Cheers mate.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.