Wiki Posts
Search

Mugen Eco Buggy Package...

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2012, 01:43 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

$500

And seriously, I don't want to spend the time parting it out and re-listing bits, so if you seriously want me to, at least tell me how much your willing to offer, cause your asking me to do something, with no clue to me if it's worth my time doing it.

At this stage it likely won't shift on price till I have time to sit down and part it out, and I have no idea when I'll get the time to do that.
Old 08-28-2012, 12:30 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

free bump
Old 08-28-2012, 08:15 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

You really don't want to seel your car, do you? I pmed you with the offer price and you didn't response with your idea if it is OK or not.
Old 08-28-2012, 09:46 PM
Tech Elite

Do I really have to respond to every unrealistic low ball offer I'm made?, there has been a few, but when I also have radically better offers on the table, they seem borderline pointless?

I have a few offers close to what I want now, so depending, I may not have to part out, though I think some are missing the concept of what happens when you do part out a car, cause prices don't subjectively come down, they go up.

With the package your getting bits for cheaper than you would get them on their own, or borderline thrown in for free, broken apart the value of everything increases.

I'll likely just let this ride out now, with offers closer to what I want, it's likely someone will hit the mark within a couple of weeks, which is fine by my schedule, if not I'll part it out after that.
Old 08-28-2012, 09:51 PM
Tech Adept

Thank you for your response.
Old 08-29-2012, 04:25 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)

I can't believe this has not sold yet!
$500 bucks it's a bargain!
Old 08-29-2012, 05:38 AM
Tech Elite

Buggy was $575, servo $70 or so, ESC $220 (try finding them in black), $100 worth of tyres, who know on paint and misc building it, so your looking at near $1000 worth, used for one meeting, so 4-6 or whatever heats, 60mins or around an hours actual run time, and I'm asking half of what it all cost me.

Most would cry if they saw the downright silly low ball offers people keep sending me, I know used RC value sucks, but damn some people really do want something for nothing.

I'll take a mean price hit any day for a mate, but for strangers?
Old 08-29-2012, 11:37 PM
Tech Adept

I know all the electronics cost you that much so I just need the roller itself. No wheels, no electronics at all. So If you work out half of what ever you paid. The price I offer does make sense then.
Old 08-30-2012, 05:45 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by NamLtu
I know all the electronics cost you that much so I just need the roller itself. No wheels, no electronics at all. So If you work out half of what ever you paid. The price I offer does make sense then.
Seriously Nam, 'every' other offer I have gotten has been considerably better than yours...

I'm working out postage on a few offers right now, could be pending, sorry for my lateness on some of this, I'm really swamped with club stuff and trying to sort out stuff for the electric Qld champs (onroad).
Old 09-01-2012, 04:51 AM
Tech Elite

Bump...

For anyone who wants to check postage, I weighed it the other night, and original box with everything crammed in is a shade over 5kg.

Edit: Sold, pending full payment.

Last edited by Bishop; 09-04-2012 at 05:48 PM. Reason: Sold update without a bump.