Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia For Sale/Trade
HPI Trophy Truggy Flux + Batteries >

HPI Trophy Truggy Flux + Batteries

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

HPI Trophy Truggy Flux + Batteries

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2012, 10:28 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Cool HPI Trophy Truggy Flux + Batteries

Well unfortunately it's time for this car to go, i have to get some money together to buy a work ute so im selling my RC car. I dont want to sell it as it has been the best car i have seen full stop!

Anyway, I have here a monster, the 1/8 HPI Trophy Truggy Flux, as you can see in the pictures it has been well looked after (and loved) it has a few upgrades including alluminium hubs front and rear and this means it has been upgraded from the little axles they usually have to the massive 17mm! These are quite an expensive upgrade, over $100.

I also replaced the stock plastic hinge pin brace on the front with my own machined alluminum brace, very strong. I have upgraded the pinion gear to a 20T steel gear to go with the original steel spur gear.

One of the diffs started to make some noise so in advance I bought some bulletproof hardened steel diff gears for the front and rear. I have yet to install them so they are new in packet, but if the idea of installing diff gears scares you, i am happy to install them before you pick up the car.

It has a Scream 1950KV Motor and a Rage 80amp ESC. No problems with the motor or ESC both work perfectly.

As pictured i will also include 3 batteries in the sale, a 4S 5000mah Turnigy Lipo and 2X 2S 5000mah Redback Racing Lipo's. All batteries are deans plug. I have the car setup to take 2S and 4S, it comes with a deans plug that has been closed up so that you can plug it into one of the deans plugs coming out of the esc and the big 4S battery into the other plug. Just unplug the little adpator for the other two 2S'. All batteries are balanced and aren't puffed or damaged.

I will be selling it without radio gear but for an extra $40 i can throw in a spektrum reciever, i can also throw in a DC charger for an extra $40. The car is in perfect working order mechanically, just a noisy diff.

The item is in Ipswich, QLD. If you have any questions or you would like to come and see the car give Jesse a call on O466 268 468.

I am willing to post just dont expect it to be cheap because it is quite large.

I'm asking a reasonable $500 + Postage for this monster of a car.

Photos Coming up
Old 08-14-2012, 10:32 PM
Tech Regular

Default Photos

1st lot
Attached Thumbnails HPI Trophy Truggy Flux + Batteries-trophy-1-.jpg   HPI Trophy Truggy Flux + Batteries-trophy-2-.jpg   HPI Trophy Truggy Flux + Batteries-trophy-3-.jpg   HPI Trophy Truggy Flux + Batteries-trophy-4-.jpg   HPI Trophy Truggy Flux + Batteries-trophy-5-.jpg  

Old 08-14-2012, 10:35 PM
Tech Regular

Default Photo's

2nd Lot
Attached Thumbnails HPI Trophy Truggy Flux + Batteries-trophy-6-.jpg   HPI Trophy Truggy Flux + Batteries-trophy-7-.jpg   HPI Trophy Truggy Flux + Batteries-trophy-8-.jpg   HPI Trophy Truggy Flux + Batteries-trophy-9-.jpg  
Old 08-16-2012, 01:06 AM
Tech Regular

Bump
Old 08-17-2012, 01:09 AM
Tech Regular

bump
Old 08-18-2012, 01:33 AM
Tech Regular

Bump