Wiki Posts
Search

1/10 on road cars and parts

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2011, 12:56 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MillionDlrBil
What happened to first come first served! A big thumbs down for poor sales skills and etiquette.
perhaps you were not the first one to pm him ?????
Old 10-31-2011, 02:54 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Thumbs down

Well then why bother sending photos and answering questions without stating that fact! I replied sold within minutes of recieving photos...
More upset because this whole process took days just for it to be sold out from under me! An utter waste of my time with no benefit, for total disrespect and lack of morals! It's a joke...
Old 10-31-2011, 03:39 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tazmadman
perhaps you were not the first one to pm him ?????
what happening with the mazda body i will 2nd to reply and still havent heard anymore
Old 10-31-2011, 05:13 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default re items for sale and so forth

1. million $ bill, check ur facts b4 going off on a tangent.the first pm as you can clearly see was sent to me sum 9 hours before yours ! I sent you pics as soon as possible and tried to keep not only you but everyone else in the loop.as i stated, there was sumone wanting it ( the 1st pm ).

2. I'm sorry for fact that i can only access the internet twice during the day, once in my 1/2 hour lunch break at work, and late at nite at home.

3.I have tried to keep everyone aware what is happening, however, if the fact that i cannot get back to you within 12 hours is not acceptable, then please don't waste my time either.These are parts for TOY cars i am trying to sell here.

Thankyou,
Hemi
Old 10-31-2011, 05:27 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

please note, that the Reedy 19t motor & GM V4 esc are now back for sale due to the buyer no longer requiring it.
thanx

p
Old 10-31-2011, 12:06 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Thumbs down

By facts, you mean knowledge at the time, know to be truthful and relavent, then everything I've written is 100% fact! You never once mentioned that someone else was interested in the item, not even when you were sending me pictures and answering questions! So my facts are right, and you should note that when selling an item, it might be wise to let people know that they are not the first on the list, rather than falsly giving the wrong impression that they are...
Old 10-31-2011, 05:28 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Gosh $2bill , i can't beleive what i am reading from you!

Build a bridge and get over it dude. It was first come first served, one of the first people to pm him must have wanted the same thing as you and then then brought it .... kinda end of story really.