Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia For Sale/Trade
Traxxas Nitro 4tec, Thunder Tiger Sparrowhawk, HSP Drift, Kyosho Ultima DB and more >

Traxxas Nitro 4tec, Thunder Tiger Sparrowhawk, HSP Drift, Kyosho Ultima DB and more

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Traxxas Nitro 4tec, Thunder Tiger Sparrowhawk, HSP Drift, Kyosho Ultima DB and more

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2011, 03:22 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Default Traxxas Nitro 4tec, Thunder Tiger Sparrowhawk, HSP Drift, Kyosho Ultima DB and more

Hi all.

I've got a few cars that I'm thinking I'm not really going to have time to use due to my crazy work schedule (either early starts or late finishes and lots of overtime involved). I've decided to merge it all into 1 big thread. PM me if you have any specific inquiries about anything I have for sale.

1. Kyosho Ultima RB: It's only been bench tested and never ran at all. I have replaced the kit ESC and motor with a Castle Sidewinder ESC and Traxxas VXL brushless motor. Standard steering servo will be included. brand new condition roller with used ESC and motor. $350 requires radio gear and batteries and charger to run.

2. HSP flying fish brushless drift car. Used maybe twice or 3 times on the driveway and still is quite new. very little scratches on the bottom. this is the pro version with alloy shocks, alloy motor mount, alloy spur gear and a few other things which i can't think of now. I have also put in 4x color change LED's on the side of the chassis to act as underbody neon and it is powered by ch3 on the receiver. Will include 1 body and your choice of grip or drift tyres. $100 as a complete roller or $150 RTR with brushed electrics and AM radio and some random ni-cd or ni-mh battery packs.

3. Thunder Tiger Sparrowhark VX touring car kit. the kit is brand new and all bags except the chassis bag (where I opened to check fitment of my lipos) are sealed. I have opened the kit to check the contents and that's all. It comes with a BMW 320i WTCC body and grip tyres. $120 for the kit including a 17t modified motor.

4. Traxxas Nitro 4Tec: Specs are:

Traxxas 3.3 engine, 2 speed transmission
Everything is box stock otherwise, save for a HPI Cuda body and foam tyres.
There are 2 electric starters also with it.

Car is in good used working condition and drives fine. There are scratches under the car from usual tarmac use and other general wear and tear but it's perfectly useable. There are no bent parts as far as I can see, and the car has had some new parts fitted such as new 2 speed gears as told by the last owner.

After $250 for it as is and I may have a spare AM radio to throw in if required. If this is picked up I can supply some nitro fuel. If posted you'll need to supply your own nitro fuel.

I can supply pictures upon request, you will need to pm me your email address if you want pics. Everything is located in Melbourne and pick up by mutual arrangement is welcome, or postage at cost will apply if you can't pick up in person.

The prices are the absolute lowest I'll accept as I need to put some funds together for some overseas travel in less than 2 months time. So please don't lowball me if you reckon you can pick it up cheaper overseas or ebay etc. Everything is priced to sell ASAP.

If there are any questions of my reputation, please see my username on rctech and ebay username ts_be_on_edge on ebay with long time memberships and 100% feedback ratings.

I may have more to sell if I think it's necessary to let go of more to fund my trip, but for the time being, the list is as above.

Thank you.
Old 05-21-2011, 01:19 AM
Tech Addict

Price drop on the Kyosho. $300 for the whole thing as described with the brushless combo minus radio gear.

Price drop on the Thunder Tiger, $100 and the entire car kit is yours.

I've just given the 4tec a tank's running on the driveway and it runs perfectly without any questions. it's tuned slightly rich but runs well. I'll also give it a full clean up before the new buyer takes it, as the pictures looks a bit crap.

I'm contemplating whether if I do or don't sell my E-revo, but I'll put the details up anyway. It's RTR with a traxxas 2.4g radio, twin waterproof servos and a Turnigy trackstar 150a ESC and a Leopard 2150kv motor. It's been converted over from a twin motor brushed version and has only been run once since the conversion (as pictured at the last Ausrc bash day at Park orchards). Comes with 1 good condition body with some scratches and 1 new painted proline slipstream shell. I'm thinking of $500 as a price for the lot. I still have box and manuals for everything here. Please don't lowball me if you think the price is unreasonable but reasonable offers will be considered.

Once again, all postage costs are extra unless if you pick up from me at Melbourne.
Old 05-21-2011, 01:24 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

No Traxxas Rustler or Slash parts?
Old 05-21-2011, 01:25 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Dongskie
No Traxxas Rustler or Slash parts?
all rustler and slash parts gone...
Old 05-21-2011, 01:29 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by g-vwow
all rustler and slash parts gone...

pls. let me know if you know any. thanks mate
Old 05-25-2011, 04:27 PM
Tech Addict

4tec now on ebay...

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....#ht_622wt_1139
Old 06-11-2011, 05:45 AM
Tech Addict

all has now been sold except the HSP...
Old 06-13-2011, 02:58 AM
Tech Addict

all has now been sold except the HSP...
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....#ht_688wt_1139

HSP has been ebay'ed.
Old 06-13-2011, 03:56 AM
Tech Addict

and now HSP has been sold! thank you. all gone.