Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia For Sale/Trade
BRUSHLESS OFNA X2-CRT incl spares & LiPos >

BRUSHLESS OFNA X2-CRT incl spares & LiPos

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BRUSHLESS OFNA X2-CRT incl spares & LiPos

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2009, 04:28 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)
Talking BRUSHLESS OFNA X2-CRT incl spares & LiPos

SOLD

This Hong Nor Jammin X2-CRT truggy was converted to brushless from its original build. All parts for installing a nitro engine are included and unused, I have even purchased a new radio box kit to ensure that it may be converted to nitro as the original carbon radio tray had to be trimmed to complete the brushless conversion. The truggy has had no more than 8 hours use total. The body shell is unpainted, instead it has an external heavy duty sticker kit so may be painted at a later date is desired (unfortunately I do not have the window masks).

This is a reluctant sale as this is currently my favourite R/C due to it's awesome power and handling yet I am spending most of my spare time pursuing other hobbies which could also benefit from the funds the sale of this truggy will raise.
The truggy currently has the following installed:
*RC Monster motor mount.
*Medusa 1600Kv motor with alloy cooling heatsink fitted.
*Lutach LT-6S-150A ESC. I believe this is the best ESC available for this application, it allows use of 2-6 LiPo cell packs and runs very smooth and cool, maximum current rating is 150 A. Check RC Monster for more info. The programming card will be included in this sale. The ESC fitted has only had 3 packs through it as the original ESC failed after the screws holding it together worked loose and it shorted out-all screws on this one are Loctited!
*Separate BEC (not sure of brand).
*King Headz CNCed Chassis braces front and rear.
*RC Monster custom battery mount. This mount is the perfect fit for the Zippy 5s 4000MAh packs included.
*3 x Tekno battery straps. The battery is very securely mounted with these.
*JR Z9000T high torque digital steering servo.

New spares include:
*All parts included with original kit which are not currently fitted e.g. EFRA pipe, tank, air filter, fuel filter, brakes, clutch, nitro engine mounts, throttle/brake linkages, radio box, multitudes of spare parts and some tools.
*Mod 1 pinions: 18t, 15t & 14t.
*Hong Nor XT-18 F&R arms, 2 sets!
*Hong Nor #389C silver springs, full set.
*Hong Nor #389B blue springs full set.
*OFNA wing mount set less one upper wing attachment (not specific to left or right hand side).
*OFNA 40009 Seal P-60-Ring, Diff, 2PCS - 2 packs.
*OFNA 40054, SHAFTS, 3.5m FR 13/16mm SHOCK shaft (pair).
*OFNA 40055, SHAFTS, 3.5m RR 13/16mm SHOCK shaft (pair).
*OFNA 40011, GASKET, DIFF 3PCS.
*OFNA 16017, Hi Force Wing, 1/8 Red. (not pictured, NIP).
*Jammin 40540, Rear up RHT & UPR ARM, Bumper.
*Jammin 40536, Front C Hub (pair).
*Jammin 40533, Gear Case (diff).

Used spares include:
*Tekno motor mount. The chassis has been slotted for this mount which does not affect overall performance or ability to mount nitro engine.
*RC Monster Mod 1 15t pinion.
*1 Full set of Proline dish velocity LPR wheels with Crime fighter tyres. These wheels have been balanced and tyres have around 95% tread remaining.
*2 LiPo packs are included in total, these are Zippy 5s 4000MAh 25-35C. One pack has had 12 cycles, the other has had 6 cycles, they balance well and are in excellent condition.

This truggy will require a Tx, Rx and charger suitable for 5s, 4000MAh LiPos to run.

I'm asking $800 for all this plus post and am firm enough that if I don't sell this I may list my OTO 1:8 T-258 road bike which is my UNUSED pride and shelf queen. I am spending way too much time and coin on 4WD and other hobbies to justify the R/Cs in my signature so some have to go...
I'm asking $800 for all this plus post and am firm enough that if I don't sell this I may list my OTO 1:8 T-258 road bike which is my UNUSED pride and shelf queen. I am spending way too much time and coin on 4WD and other hobbies to justify the R/Cs in my signature so some have to go...

Last edited by nzdans; 11-28-2009 at 10:49 PM.