Search

NSW: Team Losi LST2 w/ Spektrum

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2009, 04:27 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default NSW: Team Losi LST2 w/ Spektrum

Hi Guys,

Leaning toward the decision to sell up and get out of radio control for a while until I get my other important things sorted.

So, I've got my pride and joy up for grabs for the right person who's willing to come along and take good care of it and for the right price.

I have looked after this thing and am the original owner, All original documentation, box, receipt(If I can find it.) and plenty of spares.

The truck has only ever experienced one mishap, Landing a 2 metre jump crooked and breaking upper, front left suspension arm, which was replaced very swiftly with Alluminium suspension arms.

The truck has 4 Spektrum Servo's, and radio gear with the truck is Spektrum DX3 with very minimal if any scratches as it has been kept in an alluminium case when unused.

The truck itself is powered by a .28 engine, featuring a hopup option air cleaner anodized blue to match the alloy arms.

The clear two speed transmission cover was sprayed with PS46 Tamiya Flip Paint Purple Green for a bit of a unique touch and looks the goods.

Fitted to the truck apart from the arms, air cleaner, is a genuine LST2 wing kit, as well as the upgraded CNC engine mount bracket(which mounts to the centre skid to the upper chassis plate.)

The truck has never been raced, nor thrashed. It has been run on grass and asphalt surfaces 95% of its life and only ever seen dirt twice and didn't put down a dissapointment on dirt..

Body shell has only been on the truck once while racing on dirt to prevent crap from getting all over the truck. Very little damage and scratches, Shell has air vent cut professionally to suit manufacture recommendation.

The rotary starter that comes with the truck is fitted with a venom 3800mah battery, once again, in excellent condition, only ever used a very small amount of times and holds well above 3800mah charge enough to keep you going for months without recharging.

Stock benefits with the lst2 include reverse gear(which most people dislike in racing due to moving mass. however, can be upgraded to remove the reverse gear to suit racing needs.)

Now, with every sale theres got to be some down sides, and I'm not one to lie, this truck has a very small amount of minor problems..

1. Cylinder head scraped a few times due to wheelies when truck didn't have alloy arms/spoiler(loads of power!)
2. Very small crack on left side of fuel tank, have not noticed any tank compression problems so have not had to worry about that just yet.

Problems that may occur, the fine print: The truck has sat untouched for a while, Before letting it sit, I pulled apart the engine, flushed it out with clean fuel, dried it, applied after run oil and sealed the engine again. The engine will be out of tune as I haven't had the time to run it, I will tune it at the request of the buyer, otherwise the buyer will need to retune the engine.

I have also flushed and oiled the one way bearrings in both the rotary starter backplate and transmission before letting it sit, After time of not using the truck people experience slipping of these, I have done my best to prevent any of this occuring.

I have pretty much listed everything about this truck, It has served me well and is my pride and joy, I have no time to give it the love it really needs, So if the right person with the right price comes along, willing to get her out and about. This will suit a perfect new comer to off road racing looking to get into it. It won't take much, if anything, to get this thing on the track.

Any further questions don't hesitate to contact me, I'm willing to speak to you personally on msn, over the phone or email, I will, on the daily occasion check rctech after work, however the other options are faster options.

Please note, MSN will be the easiest possible option as I will be able to supply pictures through msn if any additional pictures are required.

Pictures are soon to follow..

Contact me on:

Robert
MSN: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
Mobile: (At request via email.)

Don't see any info on here your after, Ask me on the above options, I'm willing to talk, Check out my trader rating, All of my RC cars/trucks have been well looked after.

NOTE: SHIPPING MAY NOT BE POSSIBLE, THIS TRUCK IS EXTREMELY LARGE, IF SHIPPING "IS" REQUIRED, SHIPPING IS AT YOUR OWN EXPENSE < Thank
you.

Cheers,
Rob.

Last edited by Mloclamau; 09-19-2009 at 04:29 AM. Reason: added additional info: body shell