Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia For Sale/Trade
Mamba Monster max ESC for sale + other bits >

Mamba Monster max ESC for sale + other bits

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mamba Monster max ESC for sale + other bits

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2009, 05:22 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 315 (100%+)
Default Mamba Monster max ESC for sale + other bits

Hey guys wanting some funds to finish my Slash project, not really wanting Paypal though (prefer bank deposit) but will take it if you cop the fees.

MMM V3 ESC, original box etc, not a pretty unit, a snapped receiver wire has been resoldered and taped up, the switch has been replaced from one off a TEU-101BK speedy, but it's been never been pushed, has only ever run a NEU 1512 on 4s in a buggy and a Traxxas Titan 550 on 2s lipo last night and that was just running in the motor on 1/4 throttle.

Older style V3 where all leads plug into the board, motor leads have 4mm female plugs soldered and power leads are a simple deans connector. Case is solid and looks clean besides some lifting of the wraparound sticker and some marks on the underside of the unit from double sided tape.

That all said it's always worked fine for me and being a V3 is still under warranty.

No castlelink unit (using it on my Flux)

Chasin $150 shipped.

Traxxas Titan 12t 550 motor from Slash, only run in, never actually run on the street so it's essentially new. Wires replaced with Deans Wet Noodle wire and 4mm male bullet plugs pending.

Alloy transmission case suit Traxxas Bandit / Pede / Rustler does NOT suit Traxxas wheelie mount (which also attaches to Slash rear bumper) New in packet $40 shipped

HPI Dirtbonez tyres on Warlock rims (white) 17mm hex, fairly tidy with around 60-70% tread left. Have not seen any tears or signs of tyres coming off the rim etc. Set of 4 $45 shipped

Last edited by nexxus; 06-22-2009 at 02:48 AM.
Old 06-21-2009, 11:25 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Update and price drop.
Old 06-22-2009, 02:49 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

update and pictures added!