Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia For Sale/Trade
1/10 RC Car Shed clearout - professional gear >

1/10 RC Car Shed clearout - professional gear

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

1/10 RC Car Shed clearout - professional gear

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2009, 08:21 PM
Tech Rookie

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default 1/10 RC Car Shed clearout - professional gear **updated 27 jan**

**updated**

OK - i have updated this post with what i have sold and how i would like to divide up the remaining parts.

After racing semi-professionally for about 12 years its time to sell up all my stuff. As hard as it is to do the time has come due to family, work etc commitments.

I raced almost all classes of 1/10 scale electric and at some time or another won a State (various states) or Australian Championship in pretty much every class. So all this gear is top notch, highly modified and immaculately maintained.

Here is a pic of everything i have that has to be sold. Most of this is still available except the Yokomo and most of the brand new tyres. What i am wanting to do is split everything you see here in half and sell half with each of the cars listed below.

So basically if you want the b3 package, you get a fully running b3, about 5 motors, 10 batteries, charger, spares, wheels, tyres, shocker springs/oil, pinions and a heap of other stuff. Pretty much everything you need to go racing. I am looking at about $500 per package - and there would be easily $4000++ worth of stuff for that $500. If people are interested in certain bits and pieces (ie: just a car) then please let me know and if the packages dont sell then i will split it up - so all i can say is either snap up the entire package or PM with your interest in a specific bit and if i get enough interest i will split it all out.

I have 2 cars left for sale: Associated RC10b3 and Losi xx4.

All cars have been highly modified with full carbon fibre/graphite, titanium everything and heaps of other stuff. Most are up to or beyond the factory team specs at the time they were released.

The xx4:

This car is currently fully running with everything installed, Tekin g10 Speed Controller, 13x2 Works Spec motor (my sponsor at the time), top of the line KO Propo receiver and Server.

RC10b3:

This car is currently fully running with everything installed, Tekin g12 Speed Controller, 11x3 Fantom Motor, top of the line KO Propo receiver and Server.

I am open to reasonable offers on all of these bits and pieces as they do have to be sold. I am in no hurry to sell them but they would be much better utilized in somebody else's hands right now as i just dont have the time to play anymore. Please bare in mind that although these cars and equipment are a few years old, they are absolute top of the line. I was 90% sponsored from various manufacturers/shops/importers so a lot of this stuff you simply cannot buy. Everything has been maintained, modified and tuned to the absolute highest level.

if you want more information, pics or anything at all please dont hesitate to contact me as i am happy to help.

Thanks guys - if you made it this far you have done good

Tim

Last edited by 4SFED; 01-26-2009 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Updated for parts sold
Old 01-24-2009, 08:58 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

You have a PM!!!
Old 01-25-2009, 01:11 AM
Tech Fanatic

Location: Queensland, Australia, Earth, Galaxy, Universe, A Childs Sandpit
Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

You have a PM reguarding the wheels and tyres mate.
Old 01-25-2009, 01:19 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by autocadsteve197
You have a PM reguarding the wheels and tyres mate.
Dont think i ever got one from you mate?!? Maybe try a resend.... **EDIT** yup just got it thanks

Hopefully i have responded to everybody else - apologies if i have missed anybody my inbox has been flooded!

At this stage looks like the Yokomo is sold pending payment.

Everything else is still up for grabs.

I just took the b3 and the xx4 out for a quick squirt to make sure they were all still working ok and i forgot how fast and brutal these dam things are! Even the missus was horrified
Old 01-25-2009, 01:32 AM
Tech Fanatic

Location: Queensland, Australia, Earth, Galaxy, Universe, A Childs Sandpit
Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 4SFED
Dont think i ever got one from you mate?!? Maybe try a resend.... **EDIT** yup just got it thanks

Hopefully i have responded to everybody else - apologies if i have missed anybody my inbox has been flooded!

At this stage looks like the Yokomo is sold pending payment.

Everything else is still up for grabs.

I just took the b3 and the xx4 out for a quick squirt to make sure they were all still working ok and i forgot how fast and brutal these dam things are! Even the missus was horrified
Opps I didn't read your whole message. I sent you another copy,.
Old 01-25-2009, 02:06 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

That is some seriously vintage gear

Good to see the stuff available for sale.

I am guessing that they have not been used for a long time.

So which Tim is it?
Old 01-25-2009, 02:06 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by autocadsteve197
Opps I didn't read your whole message. I sent you another copy,.
hahah all good mate
Old 01-25-2009, 02:10 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by cannon
That is some seriously vintage gear

Good to see the stuff available for sale.

I am guessing that they have not been used for a long time.

So which Tim is it?
yeah some of it is getting on a bit - just like me I havent raced for probably 5 years or maybe a bit more. Life changes and unfortunately this passion had to go

My surname is Frost - i lived in Adelaide up until a few years ago, but moved to melbourne for work and just never got a chance to fire up on the racing again.
Old 01-25-2009, 01:30 PM
Tech Rookie

Quick update on thing that have been sold pending payment:

Yokomo + spares and rims etc
Mars radio, 2 KO receivers and a novak reciver.
All new tyres except for 6 pairs of brand new Proline Square Fuzzies.

All the rest is still available. I will update the first post in the thread as soon as all these items are confirmed as sold.

At this stage i would like to split all the rest of the gear in half and sell it in 2 lots:

- the complete running B3 with half of the motors, batteries, tyres etc etc all the b3 spares, charger etc.

- the other half with the full running Losi xx4 with half of the motors, batteries, chargers, tyres, spares etc.

I would like $500 per set of complete car, many motors batteries all spares etc. First one to get in gets their choice of what motors, batteries, tyres, charger, servos, speed controllers etc they get.

I am still open to inquiries on splitting *some* things out but please dont contact me asking for 1 pair of tyres and a motor pinion. I have too much gear here to spend hours searching through it to list it all.

Thanks!
Old 01-25-2009, 06:21 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (95%+)

YGPM
Old 02-03-2009, 03:43 PM
Tech Rookie

Everything has now been sold - thanks to everybody for their interest.
Old 02-03-2009, 06:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

well done mate, i cant believe you sold it all, thanks for a good transaction
Old 05-18-2009, 08:05 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

hi im interested in the tryers my emailmail is [email protected] phone is 0413895842 thanks