Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree3Likes

Bad Traders thread.

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2014, 10:34 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 315 (100%+)

As far as I am concerned anyone making threatening calls / messages on here or facebook or any other form of media, they will be permanently banned it's as simple as that. That said if you guys are sorting it out by PM that's the mature way to handle it and that's great. I don't believe either party is trying to scam the other and as long as the lines of communication are open, then it's done.
Old 09-11-2014, 11:46 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

Bit too late now, been named n shamed and given an earful. I'd love to know who gave them my number. Though I don't believe I ever will. If they're spineless enough to hide behind a private number they're not about to tell me who gave them my number.
Old 09-13-2014, 05:53 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

Well looks like this will do me. Enough is enough, having my reputation on here utterly trashed, I'm logging off and I'm not sure I can think of a good reason to come back. I never received the pm's that were referred to, nor have I heard any further information as to what might have occurred.
As far as I am concerned, I did not knowingly sell malfunctioning items, nor attempt to mislead anyone in that regard. And frankly don't give a shit if anyone thinks otherwise. My name and all my details have been left plastered up here as a bad trader long enough now that I doubt anyone will want to deal with me again. In any case I'm not sure it's worth the trouble. I'd like to say I'll see ya all soon but somehow I doubt it.
Old 09-13-2014, 04:52 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

I have been advised that matrix is changing over the battery for holden so the matter is pretty much sorted, as this is a public forum and subject to google search etc, all posts have been soft deleted so as to not permanently tarnish someone's reputation over a misunderstanding.
Old 09-13-2014, 05:22 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nexxus
I have been advised that matrix is changing over the battery for holden so the matter is pretty much sorted, as this is a public forum and subject to google search etc, all posts have been soft deleted so as to not permanently tarnish someone's reputation over a misunderstanding.
Matrix101 substituted a used battery for the new one we AGREED on and I PAID for.

Not too much $$ butMatrix101 accepted a price for a new battery as pictured in thread..

BUt A USED battery was swapped for new pictured battery for WITHOUT notification. This used battery just not as punchy as a new batt.

Last edited by daverobbo5; 09-13-2014 at 11:39 PM.
Old 09-14-2014, 05:56 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Scrap that

Last edited by damo1275; 09-14-2014 at 06:11 PM.
Old 09-14-2014, 03:32 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I hate to do this, but tauntunderdods sold me a stuffed battery, agreed to a refund so I returned it, since then he has made contact with me once after i lodged a paypal dispute, and i still haven't received my refund. He told me hes been away with work, i'm hoping its true as all previous experiences my friends have had with him were good.

"refund has now been all sorted"
Thanks

Last edited by dansv8; 09-23-2014 at 03:34 AM.
Old 09-15-2014, 08:29 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by nexxus
If it all got sorted out why was there a need to delete posts? Now anyone that comes along won't have any idea what the above post is in reference to. No matter who was at fault or what the misunderstanding was it will all come out in the wash. The truth will set you free as they say.
Old 09-15-2014, 09:22 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

The posts are 'soft deleted' which means moderators can refer back to them if issues continue and can resurrect them if attempts to resolve the issue do not succeed. In the mean time it seemed best to allow the situation to be resolved, as I have found that these bad trade threads can quickly become flat out attacks from people wanting to get into the mob mentality and that doesn't help. So the posts while showing deleted are still there, and I can put them back if the situation isn't fixed.
Old 09-15-2014, 09:34 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dansv8
I hate to do this, but tauntunderdods sold me a stuffed battery, agreed to a refund so I returned it, since then he has made contact with me once after i lodged a paypal dispute, and i still haven't received my refund. He told me hes been away with work, i'm hoping its true as all previous experiences my friends have had with him were good.
My dealings with him have been awesome so i am sure he is on to it
Old 09-16-2014, 11:53 PM
Tech Rookie

rebelracer1973 sold me an M11 radio that was in his word "150%" "always kept in case"

When it arrived it was cracked covered in sticky residue from stickers and had a number of places where parts had been glued back on/back together.

I SMSed him (within 1 hour of picking it up from postoffice) to see if we could come to some sort of agreement, after telling me he was not happy he nolonger replies to my SMS.
Old 09-17-2014, 02:54 AM
Tech Adept

Iv purchased stuff from him before and he would never sell dodgy gear, as far as iv read he has never said anything in the post about a case, it clearly states has usually bumps and bruises, if any damage was done it would be from aus post as i first hand know he never sells dodgy gear
Old 09-17-2014, 03:05 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Back2nitro
Iv purchased stuff from him before and he would never sell dodgy gear, as far as iv read he has never said anything in the post about a case, it clearly states has usually bumps and bruises, if any damage was done it would be from aus post as i first hand know he never sells dodgy gear
We texted back and forth describing it as "150%".
The aerial had been ripped off the module and re glued this glue seeped into the TX so even if I got a new module its not changeable the RX also has case damaged and been re glued.
The crack I'm willing to put to aust post, which we could discuss if he would continue to reply to my sms
But the damaged model and RX and glue up are certainly. not normal bumps and I feel should have been disclosed aswell as a hazed section on the screen.

Im happy to supply screenshots of SMSes and pictures of actual TX/RX

Last edited by rhamer; 09-17-2014 at 04:43 AM.
Old 09-24-2014, 07:05 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I am trying to get in touch with matrix101, I got a 1/18 maverick from him but it dosent work. Hoping to sort soon.
Old 09-26-2014, 01:52 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Help I am getting desperate. I got a 1/18 maverick from matrix101, it dosent work and I need a cheap $100 car for a 12 year old.
Darn I aint rich but I will cope with losing the $65. Its just bad form.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.