Bad Traders thread.

Reply

Old 06-30-2010, 04:34 AM
  #46  
Tech Initiate
iTrader: (1)
 
fasthally's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 21
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Cool Paypal

I always try to pay with Paypal, buyers best friend.
If the seller cannot provide sufficient proof of sending you get your money back.
Simple as that.
fasthally is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 07:44 PM
  #47  
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 6
Default

Originally Posted by Mugenville View Post
Well you can add this guy to the list
NIGHTWOLF
Known in the real world asEDDY MILLER


your not alone with this clown mate
western crawler is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 11:57 PM
  #48  
Tech Master
iTrader: (25)
 
Mugenville's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,176
Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by western crawler View Post
your not alone with this clown mate
Whats your dealings with him
Mugenville is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 10:55 PM
  #49  
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 6
Default

a few mates have had the same prob as you
paid for stuff and its taken weeks to turn up and gear not being as good as it was advertised
western crawler is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 11:05 PM
  #50  
Tech Master
iTrader: (25)
 
Mugenville's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,176
Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by western crawler View Post
a few mates have had the same prob as you
paid for stuff and its taken weeks to turn up and gear not being as good as it was advertised
DONT KNOW WHAT HIS GEAR IS LIKE AS I HAVEN'T GOT IT YET PAID ON THE 15/6
Mugenville is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 06:01 AM
  #51  
Super Moderator
iTrader: (306)
 
nexxus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Perth, Australia
Posts: 8,288
Trader Rating: 306 (100%+)
Default Click 888

Click 888 purchased a Motor and ESC from me for $155, silly me sent it in a Parcel Post Satchel on June 22 from Gosnells WA 6110 I was advised that as at July 11 the item had apparantly not arrived and accordingly filed a lost mail claim with the post office, I advised the buyer, click888 that if Australia Post can't locate the item I will reimburse him (although I will point out that the buyer did not request registered post). This buyer has now become quite aggressive in emails, has filed a Paypal dispute and has gone so far as to claim I do not ""understand the dynamics of the English language"" whatever that means.

I am not about to suggest any wrong doing by this person, the item may or may not have arrived, but his reluctance to await an Australia Post finding, even though I have stated that if it's declared lost I'd still reimburse him despite him not asking for registered post, is cause for concern.

If dealing with this person, I would strongly recommend any seller post REGISTERED mail, keep ALL records to cover yourself, as I wish I had done.

I have since granted a refund as I know that without a registered post # I'm subject to the Paypal assumption that the seller is guilty until proven innocent, obviously there are some buyers out there who will take advantage of this.

Last edited by nexxus; 07-26-2010 at 06:20 AM.
nexxus is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 11:21 PM
  #52  
Tech Master
iTrader: (25)
 
Mugenville's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,176
Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by nexxus View Post
Click 888 purchased a Motor and ESC from me for $155, silly me sent it in a Parcel Post Satchel on June 22 from Gosnells WA 6110 I was advised that as at July 11 the item had apparantly not arrived and accordingly filed a lost mail claim with the post office, I advised the buyer, click888 that if Australia Post can't locate the item I will reimburse him (although I will point out that the buyer did not request registered post). This buyer has now become quite aggressive in emails, has filed a Paypal dispute and has gone so far as to claim I do not ""understand the dynamics of the English language"" whatever that means.

I am not about to suggest any wrong doing by this person, the item may or may not have arrived, but his reluctance to await an Australia Post finding, even though I have stated that if it's declared lost I'd still reimburse him despite him not asking for registered post, is cause for concern.

If dealing with this person, I would strongly recommend any seller post REGISTERED mail, keep ALL records to cover yourself, as I wish I had done.

I have since granted a refund as I know that without a registered post # I'm subject to the Paypal assumption that the seller is guilty until proven innocent, obviously there are some buyers out there who will take advantage of this.
At least you have some sort of outcome, your mate still cant be bothered to contact me
Mugenville is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 07:47 PM
  #53  
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1
Default

penmark67 still has not sent me my parcel of cars i had paid for so long ago
no more excuses mate send me my stuff
hyperr002 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 09:57 PM
  #54  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (17)
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 544
Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default

-

Last edited by [email protected]_c; 08-19-2010 at 05:45 AM.
m@_c is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 02:10 AM
  #55  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 313
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default No delivery from Ken Wong

I recently purchased [30/09] a bunch of NT1 parts regular post from Ken Wong.
Paid direct to account but never received items.
Claims to have sent them but local post office has never seen them.
Anyone have an opinion on this transaction.
I have asked for a refund,he has refused?????????
opposite lock is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 02:18 AM
  #56  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (100)
 
vazzo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Brisbane, QLD
Posts: 2,725
Trader Rating: 100 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by opposite lock View Post
I recently purchased [30/09] a bunch of NT1 parts regular post from Ken Wong.
Paid direct to account but never received items.
Claims to have sent them but local post office has never seen them.
Anyone have an opinion on this transaction.
I have asked for a refund,he has refused?????????
I didnt trust him when I was in discussion over the NT1, didnt have a good vibe at all and he's pretty damn rude if you ask me.
vazzo is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 12:35 AM
  #57  
Tech Addict
iTrader: (53)
 
spar9368's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 516
Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by vazzo View Post
I didnt trust him when I was in discussion over the NT1, didnt have a good vibe at all and he's pretty damn rude if you ask me.
I bought 2 * BLS451 Servos from him on few weeks ago. It was Wednesday morning, and I did a hassle free transactions, like paid via paypal within 2minutes after I received the payment details.

I specifically asked him to send it via Express post, as I needed those servos for the weekend. He said he will post it on the same day or maybe next day after work, so I said fine, as it will be here by friday and I could use it in the weekend.

Well, he used regular post and it took me over a week to have them. I complained about it, and asked him to refund the remaining postage, which is fair enough. he then was being rude and hassle of the year. He didn't apologies nor said sorry. He did refund me the money, but he was quite hassle, and the quality of his product is not recommended as well.


This is my opinion, and some of you might had a better experience with him.
spar9368 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 12:14 AM
  #58  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 313
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Ken Wong

Now I am getting no response to emails.
I think I have been shafted.
opposite lock is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 01:00 AM
  #59  
Super Moderator
iTrader: (306)
 
nexxus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Perth, Australia
Posts: 8,288
Trader Rating: 306 (100%+)
Default

What method did you use to pay?
nexxus is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2010, 01:07 AM
  #60  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (5)
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 313
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default Payment method

He asked for direct deposit, In hindsight I should have done paypal.
opposite lock is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Terms of Service