Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia For Sale/Trade
AVAILABLE NOW Tamiya TT01 & Traxxas electric 4tec RTR drifters >

AVAILABLE NOW Tamiya TT01 & Traxxas electric 4tec RTR drifters

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AVAILABLE NOW Tamiya TT01 & Traxxas electric 4tec RTR drifters

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2008, 04:53 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Default AVAILABLE NOW Tamiya TT01 & Traxxas electric 4tec RTR drifters

EVERYONE. if you're looking for a full RTR turnkey drifter i have these 2 available immediately.

1. Traxxas 4tec RTR (electric), these are a twin belt drive car similar to a hpi sprint 2, comes in box with rotary speed controller, pistol grip iradio and brand new condition kit opel calibra pre painted shell. this car is FAST out of box, reputed to do 22mph out of box stock.

2. Tamiya TT01 RTR, as new condition. no scratches on bottom of tub, has alloy shock upgrade and blue alloy motor mount and turnbuckle steering arms. has futaba stick radio gear, TEU101BK ESC and 540 motor. this is a practically new car, built up from spare parts. the only part not new is the front and rear bumper bars which has minimal wear on the bottom. you get to choose 2x used shells from my current stock. for the TT01.

i've got a charger and batteries to suit both cars, but i'm open to negotiation on what your requirements are ie. i can include more bodies (some in showroom condition) and extra wheels and tyres, more motors or more batteries etc. PM me your requirements and we can work out what of the extras you'd like to take for an agreed amount.

price: $250 each car RTR with 1 battery and charger prefer Melbourne pick up but postage can be arranged and charged at cost. if neither goes by the weekend i'll put them on ebay next week.
Old 04-20-2008, 07:59 PM
Tech Addict

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....MESE:IT&ih=016

Traxxas now on ebay, 3 day auction only, be quick.
Old 04-25-2008, 12:00 AM
Tech Addict

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....m=260234003532

traxxas sold on ebay, tt01 now also on ebay.