Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australia For Sale/Trade
Hot Bodies 1/8th lightning Pro-r RTR VZB M8 >

Hot Bodies 1/8th lightning Pro-r RTR VZB M8

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Hot Bodies 1/8th lightning Pro-r RTR VZB M8

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2007, 07:25 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default Hot Bodies 1/8th lightning Pro-r RTR VZB M8

have a Hot bodies Pro-r lightning truggy rtr that has only ever had 2 tanks threw the motor on break in and is still not broken in...this is a serious race truggy with all the best put into it for racing, the break in was done on grass for the 2 tanks and there is not 1 mark on the whole truggy anywere and could be sold as new but i prefer to be honest about it .there is a new hyper stater box with 11.1v gel cell new and fully charged,airtronics m8 radio on 40mhz , a os vzb 21 race motor,23mm offset rim adaptors,never used or glues 40 series race tyres and yellow rims ,Jr es 579 sterring servo ,Jr es 539 throtle servo,Nomitech digital fail safe alarm,venom 1100mah reciever battery,hyper 8 tuned pipe and manifold,comes with all springs for suspension tunning and a box of spares,stock air filters and a blue race tune 2 stage alloy looking one fitted to the truggy ever comes with axia 23mm wrench for the rims....this is 100% rtr with pure raceing parts so if ya want to race truggy and want to be competive this will be a steal of a deal for some one getting into truggy racing,i dont know how to load pictures to this site so if ya pm you email and your serious i will send a bunch to your email
Paid
$630 truggy
$300 os vzb motor
$130 for 2 servos
$90 for pipe and manifold
$250 airtronics m8 radio
$205 stater box and battery
$25 1100mah reciever pack
$40 digital fail safe
$100 40 series 23mm racing tyres
$70 for 23mm wheel adaptors and axia wrench
$80 in spares including clutches all new
AND IM SURE THERE IS MORE
willing to sell everything for $850 and please remeber this is basically brand new, reason for sale is simple for those in perth who know me i built cars all the time and never race i love the building part more and i have 2 of these idetical and i use the other one once in a while but not enought to ever keep 2...please ask any quetions i will answer them....shipping will be in 2 boxes and i have no idea of cost but my guess would be 50 or less if some one wants it out of perth i will find real cost couse its getting packed up to day for shipping couse im going to sell it no matter what, BUT I AINT GIVIN IT AWAY...THANKS
Old 10-26-2007, 08:03 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

can vouch for seller.always quaility gear
Old 10-27-2007, 07:26 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

sold pending payment