Hi-tech HS5955

Old 10-01-2008, 10:54 AM
Tech Adept

Default Hi-tech HS5955

Hi, i got a HS5955, Titanium gear (24kg/6VDC) one for coming half a year.
I like it alot. Put it on my truggy for steering.
Today while i'm maintaining my truggy found out it turn only to a side.
Keep trying using the Tx n Rx turning right n left afew time without anything attach,it back to normal.
But a very rough gear sound was heard while turning, and sometime stop at end point and won't come back, turn again OK.
Have not open up yet. What could be the problem? If the gear damage is there any part to be replace or able to get? Or i have to throw it away and it time to get a new one?

Please advice.
Thank
Old 10-02-2008, 08:04 AM
Company Representative

We would have to take a look at the servo in order to diagnose the problem. If you want to send it in, fill out our service form and send it in with the sevo.
Old 10-02-2008, 09:53 AM
Tech Adept

Thank for your kind reply, but it doesn't help me much.
The cost of sending the servo to and fo is too costly, who is going to bear the cost?? even if the servo is going to replace under warrently.
Where can i bring to in singapore? or maybe is there any replace part i can look into it.

Please advice.

Thank
Old 10-02-2008, 10:08 AM
Company Representative

Your warranty is going to be different in Singapore. You need to contact your distributor there for service.

Rotor Hobby Enterprises
65-339-4295
[email protected]
Old 10-12-2008, 10:50 PM
Tech Adept

Thank for your reply.
Have went down to Rotor Hobby as you mension, but without opening for a look the said it not under warrently. As i bought this servo not more then half a year. Anyway, as i ask for the complete set of gear for replacement they don't have it, asking them when will the stock be coming, big question mark.....
Well, i would like to know for if there's any compatible part that i can use. Or other then the shop you mension that have the part or i can go.

Please advice,
About to lose faith in Hi-tech.......
Thank you.
Old 10-13-2008, 08:04 AM
Company Representative

kyo crane- sending a PM to you.
Old 10-20-2008, 05:33 AM
Tech Adept

Hi, BRENDAN LUGO.

Thank for your kind reply, but these is not the answer that we are looking for.
See, I'm the first one who try out this model (servo) and letting all of my friend whose playing together know this servo that i'm using. Some of them already bought this servo and were using them, and some thinking of buying but i hold them back because of the support here are not up to our requirement. For those who have bought this servo due to my info to them, i'm responsible to them. As they trust me and believe me, that's why they brought it, soon or later they will have the same problem like i'm facing. What will they think?
Let's put you into my shoes and think.

Thank you.
Old 10-20-2008, 08:34 AM
Company Representative

As I told you, since you are outside of our service area your warranty is different. Also as I stated we would help you out on the "warranty" part if your distributor in your area would not but you would be responsable for shipping since you are outside of north and south america (our coverage area of the products bought and used).