Hitec Synth receiver >

Hitec Synth receiver

Hitec Synth receiver

Old 09-17-2008, 12:39 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)
Default Hitec Synth receiver

Anyone have any experiance with this synthesized receiver from Hitec? I just went back to the Hitec CRX radio with the synthesized module. I decided to go with the Hitec Synth receiver. I have been using the Spektrum DX3R setup but at 100 bucks per receiver and I needed 5 more receivers I decided to go with a cheaper alternative. Plus everyone is now on Spektrum so being on a synthesized setup is great because no one is ever on 75 for the most part so its just like havine Spektrum.

I use to use the CRX before with never with the Hitec Synth receiver.
Old 09-17-2008, 08:16 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Ok I finally got to mess with the new receiver tonight. I will say as far as setting it up with my new CRX Synthesized radio took only about 2 minutes or less. I read thru the directions and then after reading them I hooked everything up and started at the beginning of the directions and setup it up. So far very impressed. I then setup the failsafe as the receiver does this as well. After I set it up I turned off the radio to see if it worked and it did.

The receiver sets up just like when you bind a receiver to a Spektrum radio. It is really trick and is easy to setup. I will get my wiring nice and neat and take the car out for a test run other than in my shed.

If it works like it does in the shed at the track then I'm so glad I went this direction and sold my Spektrum setup.
Old 09-18-2008, 08:16 AM
Company Representative

Glad you like it so far.
It's a great receiver and as far as it compares to what we made before, it tests better than the DCX and it's synthesized.
Old 09-18-2008, 11:49 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Originally Posted by BRENDAN LUGO
Glad you like it so far.
It's a great receiver and as far as it compares to what we made before, it tests better than the DCX and it's synthesized.
Hey thanks for the info. I have 2 of the receivers so far but will be getting at least 3 more in the real near future. Nice to know that they tested so well as I have used the DCX receivers and had zero problems.

Great stuff.