Wiki Posts
Search

Texarkana area hobby shop

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-15-2013, 07:57 PM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up Texarkana area hobby shop

Looking for people/ businesses in Texarkana and the surrounding areas that are involved/ interested in the r/c car and similar hobbies. I'm new to the industry but very interested an would like to get more involved in not only the nitro cars but planes and helicopters. If anyone has more information please let me know. I'm interested in tracks, places to buy new and used cars and trucks along with planes and helicopters, anything radio controlled really. Thanks
Old 01-29-2013, 04:46 PM
Tech Rookie

I am trying to get some guys togeather for some parking lot racing a run what you brung thing gas or electric ...get in contact with me
Attached Thumbnails Texarkana area hobby shop-rc-1.jpg  
Old 05-08-2013, 09:03 PM
Tech Rookie

Default rc dirt oval texarkana tx

Originally Posted by walk23
Looking for people/ businesses in Texarkana and the surrounding areas that are involved/ interested in the r/c car and similar hobbies. I'm new to the industry but very interested an would like to get more involved in not only the nitro cars but planes and helicopters. If anyone has more information please let me know. I'm interested in tracks, places to buy new and used cars and trucks along with planes and helicopters, anything radio controlled really. Thanks
we got a dirt oval track In Antioch tx about 25 miles south of Texarkana tx about 3 miles from Atlanta state park (devils bowl rc speedway) very fast track....contact me for more info 430-342-4953
Attached Thumbnails Texarkana area hobby shop-2013-04-07-09.21.58.jpg  
Old 08-10-2021, 07:44 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by cars4saletx
we got a dirt oval track In Antioch tx about 25 miles south of Texarkana tx about 3 miles from Atlanta state park (devils bowl rc speedway) very fast track....contact me for more info 430-342-4953
I realise this is an old thread but is this track still actual. I've recently moved to omaha tx and am looking for like minded individuals in my area.