Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Nitro Challenge 2013

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-17-2013, 11:27 AM
Tech Adept

Here are the Nitro Buggy and Truggy Car carriers with The Dirt Nitro Challenge 2013 logo embroidered on them.Nitro Challenge 2013-nitro-challenge-005.jpg
Old 01-17-2013, 04:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Just got off the phone with AKA,

I was looking to get some tires for the event. Just tires as I have everything else.

I was over on their sight and saw a sale for the tires that I want/need for the event. Sadly the Soft Gridiron's I was after are out of stock.

So a quick call to AKA and they said they they should have the Soft Gridirons back in stock in a week or two and they get more product back in stock. That's just the tires only, they have everything else.

I was told to check the site late next week as they are working on something fo rthe racers that will be attending the Nitro Challenge and need to get AKA products. A sale it sounds like and looking in to having products delivered to the track after you make your order. This could be a good thing for those that will be flying in and can only bring so much, but I expect that orders will have to be made early prior to the event. This is a very good thing in my opinion, hopefully the info I was just given is correct and things work out to mak ethat a reality. Sounds promising though.
Old 01-18-2013, 08:06 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Teufel Racing
Just got off the phone with AKA,

I was looking to get some tires for the event. Just tires as I have everything else.

I was over on their sight and saw a sale for the tires that I want/need for the event. Sadly the Soft Gridiron's I was after are out of stock.

So a quick call to AKA and they said they they should have the Soft Gridirons back in stock in a week or two and they get more product back in stock. That's just the tires only, they have everything else.

I was told to check the site late next week as they are working on something fo rthe racers that will be attending the Nitro Challenge and need to get AKA products. A sale it sounds like and looking in to having products delivered to the track after you make your order. This could be a good thing for those that will be flying in and can only bring so much, but I expect that orders will have to be made early prior to the event. This is a very good thing in my opinion, hopefully the info I was just given is correct and things work out to mak ethat a reality. Sounds promising though.

Similar to this... For the Last 5 Years we have had racers Ship there entire Gear to One Hobbies and we have also shipped them back for them... We have had the same Regular Out of State racers do this for the last 5 years..

Pre-Ordering of Parts/Tires and Supplies has been a Big Help for these racers and has always been available from One Hobbies since When The Nitro Challenge was at The Pit... and still is available to the Racers racing at fear Farm...

Currently both Truggy and Buggy Soft Gridiron's Tires only are available at Distributors... so FYI

We currently have some Special Pricing and Deals from JConcepts already, Byron's Fuel will be delivering the TEAM Fuel to us and we will deliver to the Track... we will also have some Parts, Tires, Fuel available at the Track and will be doing Parts Runs to the shop if needed.... Customer Appreciation Bar-B-Ques... and lots lots more...

So Just Holler at us if we can help...... This is gunna be a GREAT Nitro Challenge and I for one Cant WAIT!!!

Stav
Old 01-18-2013, 08:42 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by stavman
Similar to this... For the Last 5 Years we have had racers Ship there entire Gear to One Hobbies and we have also shipped them back for them... We have had the same Regular Out of State racers do this for the last 5 years..

Pre-Ordering of Parts/Tires and Supplies has been a Big Help for these racers and has always been available from One Hobbies since When The Nitro Challenge was at The Pit... and still is available to the Racers racing at fear Farm...

Currently both Truggy and Buggy Soft Gridiron's Tires only are available at Distributors... so FYI

We currently have some Special Pricing and Deals from JConcepts already, Byron's Fuel will be delivering the TEAM Fuel to us and we will deliver to the Track... we will also have some Parts, Tires, Fuel available at the Track and will be doing Parts Runs to the shop if needed.... Customer Appreciation Bar-B-Ques... and lots lots more...

So Just Holler at us if we can help...... This is gunna be a GREAT Nitro Challenge and I for one Cant WAIT!!!

Stav
Thanks Chris,

That's more help the racers can and have used. I had checked locally for the tires I wanted/needed and didn't have much luck. Saw plenty on the flea bay, but that's not always the best option.

I too can't wait for the NC to get here. I plan on at least making one trip to One Hobbies for sure while I'm there. Monty says I have to. LOL.
Old 01-18-2013, 09:24 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Teufel Racing
Thanks Chris,

That's more help the racers can and have used. I had checked locally for the tires I wanted/needed and didn't have much luck. Saw plenty on the flea bay, but that's not always the best option.

I too can't wait for the NC to get here. I plan on at least making one trip to One Hobbies for sure while I'm there. Monty says I have to. LOL.
Plus us Kyosho Guys gotta stick together for sure...

email me if ya need anything [email protected]
Old 01-18-2013, 09:41 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by OneHobbies.com
Plus us Kyosho Guys gotta stick together for sure...

email me if ya need anything [email protected]
Ha ha, yeah I guess I'm part of the Red Army now. Still need a few things for the truck, but I hope she'll be good to go. Only thing I'm really worried about is the rear ring and pinion. I think I got a handle on just about everything else. Probably going to get a new set of drive lines just so I know those are new. trying to stay within a budget, but playing with the big K sure don't make it easy.

I'll email ya for sure if I don't find what I'm looking for soon.

For Tires just looking at soft Gridirons and soft Impacts and Evo wheel inserts. If you guys will have those in stock, if you already don't have them, then I should be pretty set tire wise.
Old 01-18-2013, 10:11 AM
Tech Addict

Dont usually stock a large amount of 1/8 scale Tires... they dont sell.. Nitro is pretty dead down here...

So If ya need em email me and ill get ya a price

later gaiter
Old 01-18-2013, 08:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

the rumors of the death of nitro have been greatly exaggerated
Old 01-18-2013, 08:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Another pic of the Big D bump box carrier.

Also ready for the race, and especially ready to make my debut in gas truck!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Nitro Challenge 2013-59524_397082447044011_2106277447_n.jpg  
Old 01-18-2013, 09:49 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Old 01-19-2013, 12:35 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (86%+)

Originally Posted by moparsrule
Old 01-19-2013, 05:21 PM
Tech Rookie

Wow im so excited to race again. Whats up guys, its Greg..I'll see ya all out at the nitro challenge!
Old 01-20-2013, 06:30 PM
Tech Master

Looking forward to it!!
Old 01-21-2013, 08:43 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

VP Pro and Byrons fuel are all in stock and we have PLENTY of it. Werks fuel will be here this week. As always, wide selection of AKA 1/8 buggy and truggy tires
Old 01-22-2013, 02:23 PM
Tech Initiate

[QUOTE=JoePit;11710657]VP Pro and Byrons fuel are all in stock and we have PLENTY of it. Werks fuel will be here this week. As always, wide selection of AKA 1/8 buggy and truggy tires /QUOTE]

were are you located at i need a bunch of tires and wheels..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.