R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Arizona-New Mexico Racing (https://www.rctech.net/forum/arizona-new-mexico-racing-156/)
-   -   Paddock's Short Course Goodyear AZ (https://www.rctech.net/forum/arizona-new-mexico-racing/340279-paddocks-short-course-goodyear-az.html)

The Juice 09-06-2011 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by fullpull (Post 9622879)
I thought that a throw out allowed you to miss a race if one had to, thus getting a avrg. point score on said missed race:confused:

Don't plan on missing any, but you never know that far out what might chage.

Some people missed a race and threw that one out. I probably would have been better off doing that but I had fun and didn't want to miss a race.

CHIZZLE 09-06-2011 01:40 PM

Sorry buddy, but don't count your chickens before they hatch. In a series with say 2 throw outs, after the first two races everybody is still tied. You'll love throw outs that day you get hacked in the main and brake an a-arm. Or the time when your bomber solder joint on your battery decides to let go.

fullpull 09-06-2011 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by CHIZZLE (Post 9623427)
Sorry buddy, but don't count your chickens before they hatch. In a series with say 2 throw outs, after the first two races everybody is still tied. You'll love throw outs that day you get hacked in the main and brake an a-arm. Or the time when your bomber solder joint on your battery decides to let go.

That was a pure accident:rolleyes:seriously..

CHIZZLE 09-06-2011 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by fullpull (Post 9624037)
That was a pure accident:rolleyes:seriously..

What?? I'm not talking about you Steve! I'm just throwing out things that can happen. Besides, I don't even think that was a main, nor was I even in the points race, haha!

Actually, it's never happened to me but what if, is all I'm saying. I like throw outs for these unforeseen possibilities. Plus, dune season is coming up and with all these series races there's no way I'm gonna be able to make them all.

fullpull 09-06-2011 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by CHIZZLE (Post 9624254)
What?? I'm not talking about you Steve! I'm just throwing out things that can happen. Besides, I don't even think that was a main, nor was I even in the points race, haha!

Actually, it's never happened to me but what if, is all I'm saying. I like throw outs for these unforeseen possibilities. Plus, dune season is coming up and with all these series races there's no way I'm gonna be able to make them all.

I know..... just making fun. I felt really bad for that though, stupid truck with no bumper or steering:D

Yeah I'm looking forward to some series racing...I feel like there's a reason to race and be a lill competitive, rather than the normal club level racing:rolleyes:

The Juice 09-06-2011 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by fullpull (Post 9624766)
I feel like there's a reason to race and be a lill competitive, rather than the normal club level racing:rolleyes:

and a little money in the mix doesn't hurt either!

nta01 09-06-2011 09:28 PM

Remember Steve, I always have the inner inside line. :D

Looking forward to the serries.

fullpull 09-07-2011 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by The Juice (Post 9624916)
and a little money in the mix doesn't hurt either!

That to...:sneaky:

So whats holding you from racing Fri. night? Work? Mommy & Kids? How you liking the new 4x4?

Originally Posted by nta01 (Post 9625392)
Remember Steve, I always have the inner inside line. :D

Looking forward to the serries.

BaHaa....you will have lots of black and orange on you'r truck form me pushing you outa the way:sneaky::lol:

The Juice 09-07-2011 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by fullpull (Post 9627363)
That to...:sneaky:

So whats holding you from racing Fri. night? Work? Mommy & Kids? How you liking the new 4x4?

BaHaa....you will have lots of black and orange on you'r truck form me pushing you outa the way:sneaky::lol:

Work Friday nights, even if I could the newborn has me shackled to the house.....

will g 09-09-2011 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by MPaddock (Post 9573885)
OK guess I had a long enough break. September 9 we will be having a warmup race for the next series. Races will start at 730. September 16 will be round 1 of the series. I will have all the dates and classes for the series up in a couple days. Cant wait to get things going again. Mike

Race at 730 pm and gates open at 5pm ... entry fee for $ 15.00 except for novice $ 12.50 and cash payout for tonights race Pending weather

SHunt 09-09-2011 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by will g (Post 9636380)
Race at 730 pm and gates open at 5pm ... entry fee for $ 15.00 except for novice $ 12.50 and cash payout for tonights race Pending weather

Keep us updated Will.
Steve

CHIZZLE 09-09-2011 01:39 PM

I think you just were updated.

The Juice 09-09-2011 02:21 PM

Is it cash payout every night? I just so happen to be off tonight.......
and is it 15$ for the first class and 10 for the second?

will g 09-09-2011 02:21 PM

all i got is sprinkles here so we should be good to go tonight

will g 09-09-2011 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by The Juice (Post 9637178)
Is it cash payout every night? I just so happen to be off tonight.......
and is it 15$ for the first class and 10 for the second?

cash pay out for tonight only ,,,and the series will pay out at the end of it .... 15 for every car you run ... sorry havnt talked to him about discounts for multiple classes ... maybe you guy can ask when see him tonight