R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Arizona-New Mexico Racing (https://www.rctech.net/forum/arizona-new-mexico-racing-156/)
-   -   Paddock's Short Course Goodyear AZ (https://www.rctech.net/forum/arizona-new-mexico-racing/340279-paddocks-short-course-goodyear-az.html)

Gitsum 03-07-2011 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by CHIZZLE (Post 8763313)
Is it pretty torn up?

You have definitely ever been to the Pad...lol! The track takes on a life of its own after ever qual. Really makes for a challenge that I personally wish more tracks could pull off. I have only been there once and can not wait to go back.

CHIZZLE 03-07-2011 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by Gitsum (Post 8763431)
You have definitely ever been to the Pad...lol! The track takes on a life of its own after ever qual. Really makes for a challenge that I personally wish more tracks could pull off. I have only been there once and can not wait to go back.

I've been there a few times now but never after a big nitro race. I'm planning on racing there this weekend. Is the track gonna be gone over or is it gonna be left alone?

The Juice 03-07-2011 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by CHIZZLE (Post 8763469)
I've been there a few times now but never after a big nitro race. I'm planning on racing there this weekend. Is the track gonna be gone over or is it gonna be left alone?

You gonna run your xxx and your jammin?

CHIZZLE 03-07-2011 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by The Juice (Post 8763834)
You gonna run your xxx and your jammin?

If I get my new esc in time I will. Otherwise it'll just be the Jammin.

will g 03-07-2011 08:33 PM

Run as is Sunday

fullpull 03-08-2011 08:04 AM

I'm gonna try to make it out on wed. at some point to check it out and knock some stuff down..... IF... Mike approves:nod:

I don't mind the choppy's and whoops, for where they're intended, just not the whole track:spidey:

will g 03-08-2011 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by fullpull (Post 8766901)
I'm gonna try to make it out on wed. at some point to check it out and knock some stuff down..... IF... Mike approves:nod:

I don't mind the choppy's and whoops, for where they're intended, just not the whole track:spidey:

thats why its double points day run as is ..... dont be scared LOL

MPaddock 03-08-2011 10:53 AM

Had some people out running S/C on the track sunday, and they were handling the track pretty well. You just got to be on your toes and control your throttle. Sundays race is going to be alot of fun. The track really isnt in that bad of shape.
Had a good time with the nitros out here saturday which it has been a couple years since the last nitro race here. Kenny Brosh really runs a good program and has really done alot for R/C racing in the state. Thanks Kenny I for one is thankful of all the efforts you put into your series and racing in Arizona.
Mike

websrfr 03-08-2011 03:56 PM

Sunday Race

I know the race starts at 10:00am on Sunday. How long does it usually last? Also what time does practice open?

Thanks,

The Juice 03-08-2011 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by websrfr (Post 8769203)
I know the race starts at 10:00am on Sunday. How long does it usually last? Also what time does practice open?

Thanks,

Open at 8am, last till about 3 or 4pm.

Jaz240 03-08-2011 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by fullpull (Post 8766901)

Track is hella fun! If it was closer to me I'd be racing there all the time. The characteristics of paddocks dirt is what makes it so much fun. You need to think and pick your lines and learn throttle and brake in order to be fast. I hope he let's us Nitro guys race there more often. You regulars are lucky to have that awesome dirt and track so close. Don't let the conditions scare you. Enjoy the challenge and kick ass!!

fullpull 03-08-2011 07:46 PM

Man o mAn did I pee in y'alls cheerios..... or what:lol:

This is my second season racing there just for those reasons, it thins the heard out a lill:sneaky:

Mike is right though I do need a lill work on my trigger finger...hens the handle:spidey:

I don't believe I said I was wanting to pave the track er anything like (srs):ha: not hating just using as reference...

I'm looking forward to the race's this FundAy, specially with this new motor set up..gonna make them big 550's work a lill more now:sneaky:

CHIZZLE 03-08-2011 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by fullpull (Post 8770763)

This is my second season racing there just for those reasons, it thins the heard out a lill:sneaky:

Mike is right though I do need a lill work on my trigger finger...hens the handle:spidey:

I don't believe I said I was wanting to pave the track er anything like (srs):ha: not hating just using as reference...

I'm looking forward to the race's this FundAy, specially with this new motor set up..gonna make them big 550's work a lill more now:sneaky:

What'd you get? The Sidewinder SCT system?

will g 03-09-2011 04:21 AM

Originally Posted by fullpull (Post 8770763)

Hey we give everyone a hard time its just nature lol .... i think we can use a good trigga finga :P

fullpull 03-09-2011 05:44 AM

Chizzel..... Yes its the new CC SCT 3800kv 4pole, really like it. Now I need to learn how to drive it again:D

Will G...... My forum feelings are intact still, just ribbing back havng fun:lol: