Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Arizona-New Mexico Racing
SRS - Scottsdale    The un-official racers thread >

SRS - Scottsdale The un-official racers thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

SRS - Scottsdale The un-official racers thread

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average.

Old 12-10-2008, 12:51 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nta01
Hey, we're just spreading the love.

Last time I was at SRS, 1/8 scale buggy had 3 full heats and that was a club race and only 1 of those was electric. Everyone got along and had fun. A lot of guys run both gas and electric and know one another. You have to remember, most of the racers started with electric and got into Nitro. Who cares what you run, come out race and support the tracks and shops.
+1001
Old 12-10-2008, 01:09 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nta01
Hey, we're just spreading the love.

Last time I was at SRS, 1/8 scale buggy had 3 full heats and that was a club race and only 1 of those was electric. Everyone got along and had fun. A lot of guys run both gas and electric and know one another. You have to remember, most of the racers started with electric and got into Nitro. Who cares what you run, come out race and support the tracks and shops.
+1
Old 12-10-2008, 06:42 PM
Suspended

aaron i have some photos for you... email me.
Old 12-10-2008, 11:15 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by CodyRothe
aaron i have some photos for you... email me.

sorry
Old 12-10-2008, 11:52 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Sorry everyone, my bad!

Well i just want to say sorry for my behaviour at the track tonight. Scott, sorry for acting the way i did, i wasn't mad at you, it was the situation. I wanted to battle, & instead got frustrated. So i am truly sorry if i made you mad at me. I put myself into it - & i should learn from it. & i shouldn't be tossing my radio, seeing as after that all i have left are my telekinesis skills...which i haven't quite developed yet.

So all i'm trying to say is i'll try & improve my attitude, in an all around sort of way...including the radio staying in my hand while on the drivers stand. I don't know why exactly i haven't been able to finish a main recently, at almost any level, but i've only got myself to blame. Its just realy wierd that it almost totals somewhere around 6 or 7 mains in a row that i haven't finished!!!!!

So all i'm asking is if you could all forgive me, or laugh at me, call me hooft or whatever if i deserve it, then that'd be great.

SRS is the bomb, & i don't want it to get a bad rap because of the likes or dislikes of me.

Right hope to see you all on Saturday

Thanks, Brodie Geico.
Old 12-10-2008, 11:56 PM
Suspended

hoofta
Old 12-11-2008, 06:51 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Brodie-72
Well i just want to say sorry for my behaviour at the track tonight. Scott, sorry for acting the way i did, i wasn't mad at you, it was the situation. I wanted to battle, & instead got frustrated. So i am truly sorry if i made you mad at me. I put myself into it - & i should learn from it. & i shouldn't be tossing my radio, seeing as after that all i have left are my telekinesis skills...which i haven't quite developed yet.

So all i'm trying to say is i'll try & improve my attitude, in an all around sort of way...including the radio staying in my hand while on the drivers stand. I don't know why exactly i haven't been able to finish a main recently, at almost any level, but i've only got myself to blame. Its just realy wierd that it almost totals somewhere around 6 or 7 mains in a row that i haven't finished!!!!!

So all i'm asking is if you could all forgive me, or laugh at me, call me hooft or whatever if i deserve it, then that'd be great.

SRS is the bomb, & i don't want it to get a bad rap because of the likes or dislikes of me.

Right hope to see you all on Saturday

Thanks, Brodie Geico.
bring your cars in hoff, i'll fix them so they make the main.
Old 12-11-2008, 06:59 AM
Tech Addict

While I wasn't there I can speak of Brodie--he is one of the nicest people at the track and it sounds like a caught up in the moment type of thing. Every time he comes down to Tsn at Comp he is more than wiling to help anyone out. Cheers and the best of Holiday season to all

BTWE--Brodie, your still a

Hoofta!!!
Rich
Old 12-11-2008, 11:37 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Shocker
Me???? You must have missed the memo about leaving the pit.

And you can't call nitro racers "Haters" and then pull the "I guess we're not allowed to have opinions" card. You must take a 8 hour penalty from RC Tech.
Hahaha, thats just funny right there.

Don't forget its just "Arizona Haters" LOL.

And.... In RCTech land complaints/recomendations/threats are all "opinions" and should be taken as no less. Hahahaha....
Old 12-11-2008, 11:39 AM
Tech Master

BTW: I can be proud that everyone is happy with SRS.... Two years ago, I bought it to keep it from closing.... And if Keoni hadn't bought it, it would be closing.... I did what I could and I accomplished some of the goals I wanted to accomplish, simply put, I didn't have the time, energy or enthusiasm to put into it anymore and in all fairness to the racers that supported SRS, I sold to someone I knew would love the place and give the racers what they wanted...

I'm glad I made the right choice and this thread is a testiment to that choice. Anything else said about me means nothing because I know SRS is still here and alive. That is all that matters to me.

Last edited by Orange; 12-11-2008 at 01:14 PM.
Old 12-11-2008, 07:51 PM
Tech Champion

brodie we all still love ya :-P

Nitro Guys..... Whos going to srs saturday?
Old 12-12-2008, 09:30 AM
Tech Adept

Thumbs up

Brodie, you are still america's favorite bloke!

SRS should be off the hook tomorrow with the pit being closed. Hopefully close to that epic saturday they had 2 weeks or so ago.

<-Wtf?
Old 12-12-2008, 11:09 AM
Tech Champion

???????????????????????????

the pits not closed

13 • 2:00 pm -7:00 pm : Club race, Everyone welcome!

thats fromt here calender on there website
Old 12-12-2008, 01:37 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Shocker
Me???? You must have missed the memo about leaving the pit.

And you can't call nitro racers "Haters" and then pull the "I guess we're not allowed to have opinions" card. You must take a 8 hour penalty from RC Tech.
lol....who called you haters..wasnt me...i was just asking about the whole electric penalty...i like gas as much as the next guy...i even race gas...though its nice to have wheelie help with tuning..dont hate appreciate..lol...as for you sean...as long as your happy with yourself...good for you...please stop texting me..wow...im sure you have more important things to do...and yes everyone is allowed to have an opinion
Old 12-12-2008, 01:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by i am cornholio
lol....who called you haters..wasnt me...i was just asking about the whole electric penalty...i like gas as much as the next guy...i even race gas...though its nice to have wheelie help with tuning..dont hate appreciate..lol...as for you sean...as long as your happy with yourself...good for you...please stop texting me..wow...im sure you have more important things to do...and yes everyone is allowed to have an opinion
Canyon where you at bro?!
Gotta tune in the "As the SRS Turns" is on

What up holy corn
I didn't know you are also a gashole

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 3.75 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.