Wiki Posts
Search

The Nitro Pit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-26-2007, 05:50 PM
Tech Master

Default The Nitro Pit and One Hobbies

Over the past few years, we've seen Off-road Nitro racing grow by leaps and bounds, here in Arizona. As one who's watched it happen, I can't tell you all how proud I am of each and every one of you. Because of the efforts of this entire racing community, we now have a world class track and more than that, a gathering place for friends and family to enjoy life- away from every day life. Thank you to Todd Jonas, Ross Denny, and Trevor Clement for making all of our dreams come true!

"For the Racers by the Racers" Now we're taking that same philosophy to the retail arena!

We built one bad ass track for the hardcore racer and now were doing the same regarding the Hobby Shop. As you read this, planning and ACTION is currently under way to create the ultimate one stop hobby shop and the name is One Hobbies...... One Hobbies will be located in Surprise Arizona, so it will be right on your way to The Nitro Pit.

You guys and girls that know me, know that I care about my racers. Every time you go to the track, I want it to be special. I want you to leave Saturday night thinking, "Can't wait for Saturday"! We'll I'm letting you know now, that One Hobbies will be just as committed to you. Period!

On the Arizona R/C Racers thread, I've always tried to keep politics out of my posts. There are many other facilities in this State and I don't want to step on their toes on that thread. I suggest you do the same, keeping that thread for the overall good of the hobby. This new thread will be migrated soon to a commercial thread, where we can talk prices, products, and racing when it pertains to The Nitro Pit and/or One Hobbies .

So with that said; Thank you for supporting R/C racing in general. If you choose to support the track and hobby shop I represent, then I'm honored. We have a great group "TTR" to lead us on, as we continue to enjoy the best times of our lives!

Thank you for your time,

Kenny Brosh

Last edited by Dbackmasta; 01-28-2007 at 06:21 PM.
Old 01-26-2007, 05:54 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Kenny, you really are the best there is!

I know I havnt been in the AZ scene too long.. but I look foward to each race day with you on the mic, and calling the shots....

Its an honor to have the best track in the country in my backyard...

I know you guys will have amazing success with the shop, if you need part time help, please look me up!

Last edited by FlyByWire; 01-26-2007 at 06:35 PM.
Old 01-26-2007, 06:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Old 01-26-2007, 06:22 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Well said Kenny, there's nothing left to add other than...

Welcome to the new Nitro Pit / One Hobbies thread guys!!!!!!
Old 01-26-2007, 06:25 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Rocket42
Hey shocker when is the track shop officially going to open up. I need to pick up some tires for the Nitro Challenge, bowties and crimefighters. I don't like to mount tires at the track so i would like to pick some up next time i am down.
Russell - We won't have the tires in our hands until Tuesday the 20th. Anyone that wants to get there tires then can pick them up at the pit.

We have 800+ sets of tires coming so everyone will get what they want...
Old 01-26-2007, 07:18 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Woohoo! I like the new home!
Old 01-26-2007, 07:20 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Kenny has given birth yet again!!

Nitro pit style
Old 01-26-2007, 07:37 PM
Tech Rookie

YOU KNOW I AM DOWN WIT DEESH ONE!!!!
Old 01-26-2007, 07:43 PM
Tech Regular

I was wondering if you guys are going to be selling the ever so popular Nitro pickles? From what I hear they sold out pretty quick at the NC warmup race...
Old 01-26-2007, 08:18 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Shocker
Well said Kenny, there's nothing left to add other than...

Welcome to the new Nitro Pit / One Hobbies thread guys!!!!!!

Last edited by 8ightScale/CJP; 11-19-2007 at 01:55 PM. Reason: fyi
Old 01-26-2007, 08:25 PM
Tech Regular

Old 01-26-2007, 08:31 PM
Tech Rookie

WOW Kenny.......that blew me away. I'm looking forward to the day I can come out to the "The Pit" and watch the races. Maybe I'll be brave enough to enter a race. One Hobbies sounds like my kinda shop. Keep up the good work. "Party on Garth"!!!
Old 01-26-2007, 09:19 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Its Alive!!!!!!Its Alive!!!
Old 01-26-2007, 09:46 PM
Tech Rookie

just to get some housekeeping out of the way....

are the racers allowed to promote or sell stuff here or is it only for ONE HOBBIES and THE PIT

i think that is a good question.

are we in the same situation that you were in on the last thread
(stepping on toes)

i think once you open the commercial gates it should be a capitalist free for all.
Old 01-26-2007, 10:40 PM
Tech Addict

Ken - I'm not sure why you would want to sell stuff here when the Phoenix Racer thread will still be the place to reach all AZ racers?

This thread wasn't made just for us to sell stuff, it's all things Nitro Pit and One Hobbies. A thread where we can answer questions and keep everyone informed of what we have going on without stepping on the toes of other local hobby shops and race tracks.

So with that said, if a Nitro Pit and One Hobbies customer needs to sell something, it wouldn't upset me if they posted it here. Just be respectful of the thread is all I ask.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.