Search
Like Tree3Likes

3D printing service

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-02-2023, 07:00 AM
Tech Initiate

Default 3D printing service

I have a few things i would like printed. Does anyone use a third party printing service that they are happy with?
Old 05-03-2023, 11:53 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Scalian
I have a few things i would like printed. Does anyone use a third party printing service that they are happy with?
You can try Shapeways. https://www.shapeways.com/
Old 05-04-2023, 01:54 AM
Tech Adept

Shapeways is the probably the most expensive.
I used Weerg.com (Italy), I.Materialise.com (Belgium) and JLCPCB (China) with satisfactory results for MJF PA12 prints. The best is to do quotes and review design to see how to optimize the cost. For some it is better to work with a bounding box or with a cluster in order to print multiple parts together to reduce the cost. They are not all working and costing the same way, and it is good to have a look at their design information to see what you can do and what you can't...
Old 06-09-2023, 08:07 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Any good United States based sites other than Shapeways?
Old 06-09-2023, 11:39 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Scalian
You can find some on Etsy.com
iht9 likes this.
Old 07-17-2023, 03:07 AM
Tech Rookie

When it comes to third-party printing services, there are several options available, each with its own strengths and specialties. While it ultimately depends on your specific printing needs, I can provide you with a few well-regarded services that many people have had positive experiences with:

1. Printful: Known for its print-on-demand services, Printful offers a wide range of customizable products, including apparel, accessories, and home decor.

2. Shutterfly: A popular choice for personalized photo products, Shutterfly offers high-quality printing for items like photo books, cards, calendars, and wall art.

3. Moo: If you're looking for professional-grade business cards and promotional materials, Moo is known for its premium print quality and design options.

4. Vistaprint: A well-established printing service, Vistaprint offers a variety of customizable products, such as business cards, marketing materials, signage, and apparel.

Remember to consider factors such as pricing, turnaround time, shipping options, and customer reviews when choosing a printing service that best suits your needs. It's also beneficial to explore the specific offerings and capabilities of each service to ensure they align with your printing requirements.
Old 07-17-2023, 09:33 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Johnsonkai
When it comes to third-party printing services, there are several options available, each with its own strengths and specialties. While it ultimately depends on your specific printing needs, I can provide you with a few well-regarded services that many people have had positive experiences with:

1. Printful: Known for its print-on-demand services, Printful offers a wide range of customizable products, including apparel, accessories, and home decor.

2. Shutterfly: A popular choice for personalized photo products, Shutterfly offers high-quality printing for items like photo books, cards, calendars, and wall art.

3. Moo: If you're looking for professional-grade business cards and promotional materials, Moo is known for its premium print quality and design options.

4. Vistaprint: A well-established printing service, Vistaprint offers a variety of customizable products, such as business cards, marketing materials, signage, and apparel.

Remember to consider factors such as pricing, turnaround time, shipping options, and customer reviews when choosing a printing service that best suits your needs. It's also beneficial to explore the specific offerings and capabilities of each service to ensure they align with your printing requirements.

ummmm - 3D printing, not stationary printing.

Remember to consider the topic when you ask AI for an answer.
KevyKev223 likes this.
Old 07-18-2023, 07:46 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Id be happy to print them if you have a file and still need help just DM me
Old 08-11-2023, 10:31 PM
Tech Rookie

Vistaprint I would suggest!!
Old 08-14-2023, 10:18 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by raavikant
What filament types do they offer?
Old 08-17-2023, 06:15 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by raavikant
Wrong type of printing service, smh.
Old 08-17-2023, 08:41 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by petersen114
Wrong type of printing service, smh.
Wait - you mean this isn't the Stationary, Cards and Letters forum?
petersen114 likes this.
Old 03-11-2024, 10:22 AM
Tech Rookie

Default 3d printing

Originally Posted by JDMR
Id be happy to print them if you have a file and still need help just DM me
I know this is a older thread. I have some ideas of things. Been playing with tinkercad. would you be able to print in ABS?
Old 03-11-2024, 05:34 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

What are you trying to get printed? How did you come up with using ABS as the material? Usually easier to print nylon or use PETG as a compromise. Even PLA has its place as it's very rigid.
Old 03-16-2024, 06:20 AM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up 3D printing capability

My friend whose into RC sent me this link.
I've been printing some items for him for his Traxxas UDR.
Contact me if you need something printed.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.