Community
Wiki Posts
Search

A RC Series Like NO Other!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2006, 10:48 AM
Tech Elite

Sounds pretty cool to me. I don't like the qual points with only 2 qualifiers tho. Series points for qualifying position yes, but make it the best run out of your 2 qualifier rounds.
Old 08-04-2006, 11:06 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

What about transponders and freq's, how you gonna seperate all that. Plus pit guys and corner people. Yer gonna have monster trucks crashing and bashing over everyone as well as 1/8 scale bashing 10th scales around. Also all the people aren't going to travel to keep their points up anyway. But if you can pull it off, more power to ya.
Old 08-04-2006, 11:33 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Zac R
what about me? lol

That Jack da gippa has fried your brain into a carpet junky
Old 08-04-2006, 11:46 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by schmelme
You might as well just send me bradley and Toebe the money. More money split just 3 ways. of course ron will get a cut as team manager.
"What the deuce?!"
Old 08-04-2006, 12:15 PM
Tech Regular

I'd like to see how many people would be interested in doing a team series, but I dont think your going to have enough prize money to award for team and individual points. Maybe let people vote if they want team or individual so you dont have to split prizes.
Old 08-04-2006, 01:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by turd ferguson
"What the deuce?!"
LOL.
after an official team turd meeting we will decide if we can add new members and race under the official name. Of course a percentage of all winnings must go in Brad's belly. Get your but on the boat back over hear soon stay safe.
Old 08-04-2006, 03:07 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by TOEBSTER2
What about transponders and freq's, how you gonna seperate all that. Plus pit guys and corner people. Yer gonna have monster trucks crashing and bashing over everyone as well as 1/8 scale bashing 10th scales around. Also all the people aren't going to travel to keep their points up anyway. But if you can pull it off, more power to ya.
What are you taling about? He didn't say anything about running all those together! Freq's & transponders will be handled same as any other race day.
Old 08-04-2006, 10:38 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

OK guys let me explain this Series in a different way since it seems like all the posts that are against the series don’t really understand how it will work.

Think of it as a regular RC event. You as a racer will not notice anything different in the day.

Where it differs is not only do you have a running total in points for the series as an individual you will earn points that goes towards your team as well.

If you are not interested in running with a team you can enter as an individual but your entry fee will be more than if you entered with a team. Also the team with the most points at the end of the year will receive a bigger prize than the individual that wins the class championship. Plus if you register with a team and your team wins the team championship and you win the individual championship you will receive 2 awesome prizes.

So the bottom line is if you can get 5 people together you will pay a cheaper entry fee and have the chance to win 2 nice prizes.

I hope this helps if not PM me your phone number and I will call and explain it to you.

Thanks
Old 08-05-2006, 03:45 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by schmelme
LOL.
after an official team turd meeting we will decide if we can add new members and race under the official name. Of course a percentage of all winnings must go in Brad's belly. Get your but on the boat back over hear soon stay safe.
No worries. Team meeting is a GREAT idea. I gotta fatten myself back up!
Old 08-09-2006, 07:26 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Upon further review we will be turning this idea into a single event that will take place at the end of the RC Khaos Series. It will be an enduro race in which teams of 4 must run a 1/10, MT, Arena, and Buggy for 45 min each. Stay tuned for details.

Thanks for the great input from everyone.
Old 08-09-2006, 08:01 PM
Tech Regular

That sounds great! Excited to see details!