Wiki Posts
Search

New Indoor Track In North Jersey, Need Feedback

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2011, 10:19 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Description $18.00 per sf
10,800sf former Roller Rink on 2.3 acres - Huge Parking Lot plus 5000sf out-bldg (to be rebuilt). Very Visible - Clear Span Bldg w/ very High Ceilings & full Hardwood Floor. JOIN-CVS Pharmacy, STS Tire, Autozone, TGI Friday, Outback Steakhouse, McDonald's, White Castle, new Walgreens and more. Also possible ground lease - near Commerce Blvd. intersection.

Property is on the East bound side of RT 46. Easy access to Rtes 10, 15 and 80.
Superb Location for Restaurant pad, Fitness Club, and all Sports-Related Activities. Rapidly Growing Area - Great Demographics

Here is a little info I found online, This could be large enough for off road . onroad, oval and to fly heli's /small planes inside to open it up to more potential income. I have been looking at this place to open this type of facility but I don't have the funds to back it.
Old 01-26-2011, 12:20 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 123 (97%+)

Originally Posted by sewerdog
found this maybe it will help,

cla It is the most popular since when you 'pack it" it stays "packed." Plus its less likely to become dusty.... ive found with clay soils you do need to mix in some "loam" (top soil, compost, something) to make it a little less "brittle" (aka, likely to flake), You may want to get the 'yellow" clay as it seems to pack down REAL hard (what i mean is, make it semi-moist, pack it into the shape you want, and it stays in that shape forever, becomes very slick on the surface also).
in southern california at racer's haven, they pack the clay surface, and then tar it to hold it together. that way it survives and creates an awesome blue groove track.
Old 01-26-2011, 12:22 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 123 (97%+)

Originally Posted by jetcam2
10,800sf former Roller Rink on 2.3 acres - Huge Parking Lot plus 5000sf out-bldg (to be rebuilt). Very Visible - Clear Span Bldg w/ very High Ceilings & full Hardwood Floor. JOIN-CVS Pharmacy, STS Tire, Autozone, TGI Friday, Outback Steakhouse, McDonald's, White Castle, new Walgreens and more. Also possible ground lease - near Commerce Blvd. intersection.

Superb Location for Restaurant pad, Fitness Club, and all Sports-Related Activities. Rapidly Growing Area - Great Demographics

Here is a little info I found online, This could be large enough for off road . onroad, oval and to fly heli's /small planes inside to open it up to more potential income. I have been looking at this place to open this type of facility but I don't have the funds to back it.
that's a great property. Unfortunately from my real estate background, rc business cannot support 18 per sq ft rent. you would need 7 days a week of turnout to pay for that.
Old 01-26-2011, 12:33 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

for something that large you can have two tracks under one roof... like the old So Cal Raceway or the current West Coast RC Raceway
http://www.westcoastrcraceway.com/

the best of both worlds... if you want outdoor guys to attend during the summer months just have large roll up doors to get some sun into the building!
Old 01-26-2011, 01:36 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by dominick i.
in southern california at racer's haven, they pack the clay surface, and then tar it to hold it together. that way it survives and creates an awesome blue groove track.
Definatly need more info on this. What product, how much was applyed, what was used to aply it ? Any info would be great.
Old 01-26-2011, 03:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

found this maybe it will help,

cla It is the most popular since when you 'pack it" it stays "packed." Plus its less likely to become dusty.... ive found with clay soils you do need to mix in some "loam" (top soil, compost, something) to make it a little less "brittle" (aka, likely to flake), You may want to get the 'yellow" clay as it seems to pack down REAL hard (what i mean is, make it semi-moist, pack it into the shape you want, and it stays in that shape forever, becomes very slick on the surface also).
+1
'yellow clay and toil soil!!!!
Old 01-26-2011, 03:08 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by critterracing
Ive been trying to remember my camera since last week.
ok cheech
Old 01-26-2011, 03:10 PM
Tech Elite

did someone win the lottery????

didn't think so
Old 01-26-2011, 03:20 PM
Tech Elite

10,800sf former Roller Rink on 2.3 acres -.
dude ..that is almost 200,000 dollars???????????????????
controlfreakz in chaplin has spend over $70,000 and they still don't get a constant turnout
Old 01-26-2011, 04:28 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

whatever the choice is i just don't want the type of soil that dirtrunners uses ... gets allll over and is a major pain to clean off the trucks
Old 01-26-2011, 05:40 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default the barn dirt

the dirt at the barn is good stuff whatever that is would be great, trucks stay clean on that stuff
Old 01-26-2011, 08:16 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 124 (100%+)

the dirt at the barn is good stuff whatever that is would be great, trucks stay clean on that stuff
Yo Dog!!!!! You racing friday
Old 01-27-2011, 02:40 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by G_WORD
Yo Dog!!!!! You racing friday
Dont you meen "yo dog you driving all the way up just to leave" friday?
Old 01-27-2011, 05:13 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 88 (100%+)

Critter dudes you guys gonna be open today for business?...
Old 01-27-2011, 05:30 AM
Tech Master

Yes of course. Mazda closed?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.