Wiki Posts
Search

Full Throttle RC Boonsboro MD.

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2011, 05:24 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (85%+)

Originally Posted by cody17
I wish... parents are to fond of that now a days lol. but i can wait to race. especially with a track 20 minutes from my house. I need to start looking into buying a stock SC
Smart parents I don't blame them for not letting you go with just any one I'm the same way with my little girl.

You will have plenty time to race this season at FTRC we have a few events in the works for this season.
Old 01-25-2011, 07:29 AM
Tech Apprentice

I wish... parents are to fond of that now a days lol. but i can wait to race. especially with a track 20 minutes from my house. I need to start looking into buying a stock SC
Lots of SC choices out now in 2WD. I assume you've seen the one from Venom that offers rear or mid-motor setup and also the new one from Losi that should be lots better than their Strike. If promoted right the stock SC class should still be huge locally and a great way to introduce new racers to RC!
Old 01-25-2011, 08:47 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ALF420
Smart parents I don't blame them for not letting you go with just any one I'm the same way with my little girl.

You will have plenty time to race this season at FTRC we have a few events in the works for this season.
Kind of funny you mention your daughter, because my daughter Kendall still thinks Mandy is Kash's mom. Nothing like taking the four year old to the track to find her boyfriend in years to come.
Old 01-25-2011, 03:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 162 (100%+)

Alf- Sent you an email. Let me know if you got it.

Thanks, Brian
Old 01-25-2011, 03:55 PM
Tech Initiate

well ive got a slash now. the blitz are slow out of box. if i got a blitz, i would end up putting traxxas electronics in it. im just looking around right now. but i go up to Frostburg University for some schooling over the summer so im gone from end of june to the end of july. Once im back i plan to race all the time.
Old 01-25-2011, 06:14 PM
Tech Champion

well ive got a slash now. the blitz are slow out of box. if i got a blitz, i would end up putting traxxas electronics in it. im just looking around right now. but i go up to Frostburg University for some schooling over the summer so im gone from end of june to the end of july. Once im back i plan to race all the time.
Go down two teeth on that blitz pinion and you will see it's not so slow out of the box.
Old 01-25-2011, 07:55 PM
Tech Regular

hey J thats 2 wins for villipoto
Old 01-27-2011, 05:31 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Brian Miskolczi
Alf- Sent you an email. Let me know if you got it.

Thanks, Brian
PM sent

I will get the track info together and E-Mail you what you requested no latter than FRI 28.. THANK YOU
Old 01-27-2011, 05:50 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by killa B
hey J thats 2 wins for villipoto
Yep, I don't know if Dungee can hang with him and Stewart. Not sure if you know this, but Big John from up at LCRC has a new job since the atv team has shutdown. He now drives Dungee's hauler. So you might see him on tv out there in a corner on the track somewhere helping out. I am sure Stewart is really kicking is pants over dumping the bike in that corner. Sure was a great race though. Lots of hard racing for the first half.
Old 01-28-2011, 04:48 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by jmackani
Yep, I don't know if Dungee can hang with him and Stewart. Not sure if you know this, but Big John from up at LCRC has a new job since the atv team has shutdown. He now drives Dungee's hauler. So you might see him on tv out there in a corner on the track somewhere helping out. I am sure Stewart is really kicking is pants over dumping the bike in that corner. Sure was a great race though. Lots of hard racing for the first half.
That sucks no more ATV hope it doesnt leave to many guys out of a job..

Glad Big John still is working for / with them..
Old 01-28-2011, 08:40 AM
Tech Champion

Yeah I noticed Suzuki is being quiet about it not having a factory team. I think can am is the only one left.
Old 01-28-2011, 02:48 PM
Tech Initiate

Go down two teeth on that blitz pinion and you will see it's not so slow out of the box.
Alright ill try that. just woke up from working in this snow. worked 16 hours. started at 7pm on wendsday, finished thursday at noon.
Old 01-29-2011, 06:41 AM
Tech Addict

Yeah I noticed Suzuki is being quiet about it not having a factory team. I think can am is the only one left.
Team Suzuki was always #1 with me even when they wasn't.

By far it out sold all other brands @ BUBBYS SUZUKI RODERFIELD WV. if someone came in and wasn't already BRANDED they left with a Suzuki if I had any thing to do with it
Old 01-29-2011, 07:56 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 51 (98%+)

Brrrrrrrp !
Old 01-30-2011, 01:19 PM
Tech Initiate

Default racers

hey, i got another racer for next season! my cousin is moving to harpers ferry, he is going to race stock and mod SC.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.