Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LCRC Racway - Oakland Mills, PA *NEW TRACK*

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2011, 09:26 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by lovell
i will be running a stock slash...i can't hang with you scale guys anymore!..
Great job at the winter champs!!!!!
You have to be kidding us, there buddy.... I See you haven't lost your sense of humor, and wheeling an sct will make you want your fire breathing dragon back just for the shear ability pull on it... and know that you can't run your JX .21 or Rx8 in stock sct

Rest up, the smell of nitro 1/8th scale at LCRC will bring you back to your senses
Old 02-02-2011, 10:35 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TTO1 Racr
What makes you think stock slash is going to be any easier. 1/8 scales are your thing. Short course is mine. Beating me might not be any easier than going after Mazzara.

Might be a good race if you keep your driving clean!!!!!
Hope you are learning some drivers etiquette over the winter season.
Old 02-02-2011, 10:42 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by gdux
You have to be kidding us, there buddy.... I See you haven't lost your sense of humor, and wheeling an sct will make you want your fire breathing dragon back just for the shear ability pull on it... and know that you can't run your JX .21 or Rx8 in stock sct

Rest up, the smell of nitro 1/8th scale at LCRC will bring you back to your senses
No Ninja's this year...no Mugen's this year...no electric scale this year...Just the good old Agama/Werks/AKA 1/8 nitro buggy...

My sense of humor is still around...i'm just glad my accident wasn't worse...i can't stand not being able to walk normal...only 5 to 10 months to go
Old 02-02-2011, 10:51 AM
Tech Addict

For anyone who cares....I would like a new KO radio...

so i would suggest that all you racers get the 50/50's going and buy me a new radio with 3 receivers...i will buy the radio bag with whatever is left over from the 50/50...

Help a brother in need out...I have not worked since dec 13th...I don't care about putting food on my table, heating my house, having electricity, or water for showers,.. I just want that dang radio!!!!!!!
Old 02-02-2011, 11:04 AM
Tech Master

so i would suggest that all you racers get the 50/50's going and buy me a new radio with 3 receivers...i will buy the radio bag with whatever is left over from the 50/50...

Help a brother in need out...I have not worked since dec 13th...I don't care about putting food on my table, heating my house, having electricity, or water for showers,.. I just want that dang radio!!!!!!!
First off there not 50/50's there 80/20's and usually those types of drawings are SUPPOSED to benefit the track your at, not some crooked shady deal to benefit yourself!

Second, if your going to have a drawing for a radio then I'm going to have one for tires for myself this year!
Old 02-02-2011, 11:06 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by TTO1 Racr
What makes you think stock slash is going to be any easier. 1/8 scales are your thing. Short course is mine. Beating me might not be any easier than going after Mazzara.
DOUBLE WOW!!!!
Old 02-02-2011, 11:19 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by gixxerman
First off there not 50/50's there 80/20's and usually those types of drawings are SUPPOSED to benefit the track your at, not some shady deal to benefit yourself!

Second, if your going to have a drawing for a radio then I'm going to have one for tires for myself this year!
Why wouldn't my 50/50 idea benefit the track...it kills two birds with other people's money...win win for me

my fellow racer's will get the 50/50's going and feel sorry for me and inturn give me all the 50/50 money...that's how it WILL work...not this 80/20 crap and benefitting the track stuff...this idea is for MYSELF and my SELFISHNESS

Just because i was the one to think up the 50/50 scam I ment charity...you don't need to get involved
Old 02-02-2011, 11:23 AM
Tech Master

Why wouldn't my 50/50 idea benefit the track...it kills two birds with other people's money...win win for me

my fellow racer's will get the 50/50's going and feel sorry for me and inturn give me all the 50/50 money...that's how it WILL work...not this 80/20 crap and benefitting the track stuff...this idea is for MYSELF and my SELFISHNESS

Just because i was the one to think up the 50/50 scam I ment charity...you don't need to get involved
Just a suggestion, but maybe that $200 worth of wraps you just got for your 1/8 th bodies could've went toward your new radio?? Instead of out of the victims........I mean racers pockets??

Get well SOON Bob!!!!

Last edited by gixxerman; 02-02-2011 at 11:45 AM.
Old 02-02-2011, 11:47 AM
Tech Addict

Just a suggestion, but maybe that $200 worth of wraps you just got for your 1/8 th bodies could've went toward your new radio?? Instead of out of the victims........I mean racers pockets??
First off...43.99 was the wrap price...you might of got your paint price mixed up with my wrap price...my wrap will last all year while you will have 4 or 5 bodies painted all year...

I never said for you to get invloved in my business transactions now did I...so stay the heck out unless you plan on giving towrads the 50/50 for my new radio!
Old 02-02-2011, 03:33 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Those pain pills must be really good.
Old 02-02-2011, 04:19 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by jmackani
Those pain pills must be really good.
I have not taken a pain pill in 5 weeks...my knee is still somewhat knumb...now the pin areas are a different story, they hurt like heck when they are cleaned everyday...i have six rods holding my knee in place until my next surgery...
Old 02-02-2011, 04:37 PM
Tech Master

I have not taken a pain pill in 5 weeks...my knee is still somewhat knumb...now the pin areas are a different story, they hurt like heck when they are cleaned everyday...i have six rods holding my knee in place until my next surgery...
Hey Bob, theres know K in front of numb! You should no the kdifferreferaance!

Last edited by gixxerman; 02-02-2011 at 04:48 PM.
Old 02-02-2011, 04:59 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Put a little flux and solder on those pins with some tekin 12 gauge wire coming out and just tell everyone those are heat sinks to keep me cool the next time that I am smokin your ass on the track.
Old 02-02-2011, 05:02 PM
Tech Addict

Hey Bob, theres know K in front of numb! You should no the kdifferreferaance!
First off...That's what happens when a person is a typer and not a pecker!

Second off...that's why i had a 3.75 cum. in college...english was not my strong subject!

Third off...just leave me alone!!!!

Fourth off...why hasn't anyone responded to my 50/50 yet...i was hoping the money would be rolling in by now!!!!

I may give up RC if no one cares about me and my priorities...mt biking might have to become my new hobby...
Old 02-02-2011, 05:11 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by jmackani
Put a little flux and solder on those pins with some tekin 12 gauge wire coming out and just tell everyone those are heat sinks to keep me cool the next time that I am smokin your ass on the track.
Sounds like a good idea...can Titanium be soldered

I think the days of running good are over for me...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.