Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2008, 11:27 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Happy new year to all .
Old 01-01-2008, 08:00 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Happy New Year to everybody at TRS. I am glad to see you are finally ready to throw those brushed motors in the trash for NASCAR class. You will not regret it. I have been exclusively running brushless this season (other than the night I came there) and have not looked back. My brushless motor has not been out of the car since 3 days after the week I raced with you guys. It is also the biggest class at Steel City Hobbies and seems to grow each week. Hopefully once you get everybody convinced to switch you wont have to continue with the gearing rules. Hopefully someday I will be able to figure out a way to get of work early some Friday to make it up there to race again.
Old 01-02-2008, 07:34 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by goinbrokeracin
Happy New Year to everybody at TRS. I am glad to see you are finally ready to throw those brushed motors in the trash for NASCAR class. You will not regret it. I have been exclusively running brushless this season (other than the night I came there) and have not looked back. My brushless motor has not been out of the car since 3 days after the week I raced with you guys. It is also the biggest class at Steel City Hobbies and seems to grow each week. Hopefully once you get everybody convinced to switch you wont have to continue with the gearing rules. Hopefully someday I will be able to figure out a way to get of work early some Friday to make it up there to race again.

BOB, CHECK YOUR PM'S!!!!!
Old 01-02-2008, 07:36 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by NeverATiteLine
new track for friday!!!! I just got off my secret communication device that allows me to contact certain people in Saxton PA and I was informed that the oval is getting a whole new make over for the new year, including som really fancy cornors with 4 coats of clear coat and a VICTORY LANE!!!

I am beginning to think there is nothing to do in Saxton as Dan "the touring car man" Harding not only is totally unstoppable in the touring car but pretty solid in pan car PLUS he seems to have unlimited time to build new cornors for oval and a dirt oval for tt-01!!!

I cant wait till friday to see Dan and Brian do battle its going to be good!!!!!

On a side note I might be out for Friday, I talked to Chuck and the speeder that i ordered might not make it here for Friday......but if nothing else i can run the computer.....i am noy going to miss the Dan and Brian show!!

NeverATiteA$$, If your trying to pick up Dan for a date do it elsewhere, otherwise dig your nose out of his A$$!!!!
Old 01-02-2008, 10:03 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Brad, didn't yo momma teach you if you have nothing to say, don't say anything at all??

Brad, not this weekend but next, I will be going over to RC Avenue/Alley and racing TRUCK HEHE!!!
Old 01-02-2008, 01:52 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by d4man
Brad, didn't yo momma teach you if you have nothing to say, don't say anything at all??

Brad, not this weekend but next, I will be going over to RC Avenue/Alley and racing TRUCK HEHE!!!
Oh David, if it were only that easy?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

You..........carpet? Dave TRS is only 1hr away from RC Ave and I'm sure we could come up with something for you to run! You need to make the trip!
Old 01-02-2008, 04:47 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by gixxerman
BOB, CHECK YOUR PM'S!!!!!

Brad, Back at ya......................
Old 01-02-2008, 05:52 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by goinbrokeracin
Brad, Back at ya......................
One more time Bob, Check PM's!
Old 01-02-2008, 06:24 PM
Tech Adept

One more time Bob, Check PM's!
and again back at ya Brad......
Old 01-02-2008, 06:59 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Jim, Ed T, and foreman do you think you would be up for some gas truck on the 12th for the nitro only day. I really want to get my truck out again now that I'm done with electric.

Brandon
Old 01-02-2008, 07:19 PM
Tech Addict

NeverATiteA$$, If your trying to pick up Dan for a date do it elsewhere, otherwise dig your nose out of his A$$!!!!

listen here GEEKERMAN dont be jealious because Dan likes me better, just because Dan will actually give me his number and he wont give it to you does not mean you have to bring everything out to the public!!!

ps call me later u big piece of sexy man beef!
Old 01-02-2008, 08:30 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bmarsh
Jim, Ed T, and foreman do you think you would be up for some gas truck on the 12th for the nitro only day. I really want to get my truck out again now that I'm done with electric.

Brandon
Dono , I plan on making the trip over this weekend for somemore electric ! My GT is in about a million pieces right now . If I race this week , I doubt i will be able to go the week after anyway .
Old 01-03-2008, 06:16 AM
Tech Elite

Stock truck for me because of the points series. After this weekend, I am taking a break whilst CRCRC is going on. I will NOT be making the Nitro Only Race. I need a break!!!!!
Old 01-03-2008, 10:53 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Brandon, You know I'm usually down for a Gas Truck race, but I've got too much going on right now with my touring car, pan car and mod truck to even look at my GT2!

Good luck!
Old 01-03-2008, 01:45 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ed237
Brandon, You know I'm usually down for a Gas Truck race, but I've got too much going on right now with my touring car, pan car and mod truck to even look at my GT2!

Good luck!
yea i here you there ed...i dont even want to think about anything else ether than touring car.im having way to much fun with it right now....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.