Wiki Posts
Search

PRO-SPEED R/C RACEWAY IN N.Y.

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2006, 12:14 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Talking Yes sir.lol

Thanks.Will look tonite when I get home also.I'll know for sure on fri/sat if it'll be good to go.talk soon,Mario.
Old 09-19-2006, 03:42 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hey Maarrio,
Guner is going to be a regular this season so thats one more for rubber. I say have a foam class and a rubber class, i think that would work. And yea, you should come up, even if it is to hang out!
J.C.
Old 09-19-2006, 10:10 PM
Tech Master

Default O.K.

The only problem I see with both is diffusion of entries.Not alot of us to begin with.AND,I think,possibly Bill's reluctance due at least to the store stock.That's why I suggested the meeting there.Feel it all out...That and stock or 19T(which by the way,I would really like).Who is going to decide on the spec tire for instance,what inserts,WHERE to get them from.We might need Bill in on this.You should have everyones email.Ant you don't have,I might.Let me know.Mario.
Old 09-20-2006, 02:26 AM
Tech Regular

OK Lotus flower , Very easy, cs tires already mounted, whats the hard part? If its to complicated for you to run rubbers, then this is why i say lets have the choice of two classes a Rubber Class and a foam class for those who are and can't handle rubber tire racing or are afraid to try.

J.C.
Old 09-20-2006, 04:38 AM
Tech Master

Talking Oh grasshopper

Yes,cs premounts are easy.I knew that.No need for nasty.you are missing my points.I'll be clearer.....Number 1,Bill is against this..Besides you and Gunner,I can only think of Bob...3?not much of a class.MORE important...see number one.As far as rubber/foam,please do not question my setup skills...you KNOW what I can do. If we do this I don't want it to be under any cloud from the TRACK OWNER or a small class.Would rather have as large a pool of talent as we can...more fun. Oh,please reread number one.When can you talk to Bill about this,I would like to be there with you.AND,now that the what has been solved(cs premounts),the where is????Talking for the possible regulars who only buy from Marshalls.As always with the greatest love and respect,Mario.
Old 09-20-2006, 05:34 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Assuming that Bill buys in, we can get the tires from him. We can select a spec tire, mounted, etc. Let Bill buy a box of them, we buy from him. I did get Bill's flyer the other day. It mentions a minimum of three entries for a special class. I can think of a few that would enter - Jaime, Mario, Guner, Miller, Carl, Chavo, Mike, Charlie, me.

Besides, who give a crap about touring....I am going to be Mr Mini this winter!!!!!!

Old 09-20-2006, 06:03 AM
Tech Master

Default Yea!!!!!

I;m with that.It's just the Bill factor that's iffy.lol.When the new car arrives I can run both,not to sound like a pompous ass here. Mini,Huh?Might be able to give you some headaches in that too. Son Sam might not be able to race this winter which leaves a spare mini laying about.Tim is talking about an F1 class with the Duratraxes too.Might look into that instead.He really wants to do it.Back to prospeed,is the 19t class fixed endball or can I use the trinity handout which has adjustable timing?See ya's Mario.
Old 09-20-2006, 02:01 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by lotus1
Yes,cs premounts are easy.I knew that.No need for nasty.you are missing my points.I'll be clearer.....Number 1,Bill is against this..Besides you and Gunner,I can only think of Bob...3?not much of a class.MORE important...see number one.As far as rubber/foam,please do not question my setup skills...you KNOW what I can do. If we do this I don't want it to be under any cloud from the TRACK OWNER or a small class.Would rather have as large a pool of talent as we can...more fun. Oh,please reread number one.When can you talk to Bill about this,I would like to be there with you.AND,now that the what has been solved(cs premounts),the where is????Talking for the possible regulars who only buy from Marshalls.As always with the greatest love and respect,Mario.
I got your nasty L.O.L. B_t_ me!!

Originally Posted by lotus1
I;m with that.It's just the Bill factor that's iffy.lol.When the new car arrives I can run both,not to sound like a pompous ass here. Mini,Huh?Might be able to give you some headaches in that too. Son Sam might not be able to race this winter which leaves a spare mini laying about.Tim is talking about an F1 class with the Duratraxes too.Might look into that instead.He really wants to do it.Back to prospeed,is the 19t class fixed endball or can I use the trinity handout which has adjustable timing?See ya's Mario.
Pompous ass? OK!! : F1! Cool!! 19t FIXED! But anything for you Muffins

Last edited by Dreamcatcher; 09-20-2006 at 08:30 PM.
Old 09-20-2006, 09:18 PM
Tech Master

Default Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gee as a track owner I think you should show at least a little respect towards the racers. Found some rubbers,probably not great but,for some fun why not.What time for practice? I,I said I,will email Jeramie and Alex about the controversy of rubbers or foam. I think Alex just bought some foams tho. You gonna get Dot to order the premounts?Or do I have to do that too ? What does Eric think about this?Nobody cares what bob thinks tho. He'll do what we tell him. Hey,on your reply above can I buy a vowel?Love,Mario.
Old 09-21-2006, 02:32 AM
Tech Regular

Been there done that. Because of being a Track owner and wanting the racers input, I Spoke to Eric, Alex, Bob, John, Guner, Mike, Chris, Art, and Charlie, before i brought up the subject and They are all up for it. and i don't think Dot and Bill order once for the whole season so we can use up what they got and have her order premounted. Sounds Like a plan to me Thats why we should have a choice of a rubber class and a foam class for the older folks and people who can't handle and or won't want to deal with rubber, then they can stick to the foam class. Oh, Practice starts at 9:00am See Ya there! (we'll see)
OXOXOXOX,
Jaime

Last edited by Dreamcatcher; 09-21-2006 at 02:57 AM.
Old 09-21-2006, 04:45 AM
Tech Master

Default Otay panky

What do you mean by"I don't think they order once,we can use what they got and have her order pemounts?Are we starting on foam and moving to rubber?By the way,I am the older folk and I am for the rubbers.Why can't you get that?Does the younger generation have a problem with reading or reading comprehension?(that means understanding what you read). My concern is Bill getting pissed off,and whatever comes with that.Besides,I do feel it's not good for them to invest in all those foams and have to eat them,something about that bothers me.That's what I get for being a liberal,I guess. Well,to work on the TC4 for sunday.A big wet one for YA,Mario.
Old 09-21-2006, 08:11 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 87 (99%+)

Hi boys its Alex

i like jamies idea of startin on foam and switching to rubbeer i think bill might go for that

I dont think that we will have enogh people to run 2 classes because not everyon has 2 car to race like me

So the next debate is stock or 19t

If u guys want 2 meat up one day let me no
Old 09-21-2006, 08:51 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

While I have 40 brand new 19T motors to sell, I do not think that we should run 19T at Marshals. I do not think the track is big enough - especially with some of those layouts we have raced on. But if 19T it is...19T it will be. I'm down for 19T. I am down for rubber also! However, I will not run foam and rubber at the same time.

Someone mentioned running foam till Bill's supply ran out...does any one buy foam there? If so, it is fair to buy it out, then start rubber 1/1/07 ish. However, at that point...why not just stay with foam?

But please please please, lets decide before I start buying stuff!!! I guess if there is no decision in the next week or so, I will stay with stock/foam.

If we are rained out this weekend, I may take a trip to Marshals to pick up a few things and say hello.

Old 09-21-2006, 10:11 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 87 (99%+)

i agree lets decide wat 2 do in the nexy week or 2 so i can practice with wat we are gojng 2 b racing with

at this point stock foams and for year run rubber just to make it easier on everyone rigth now

i think we shud do some tire tests 2

get the guys with second cars if any one has one and set them up with rubber and try it a day or 2 just 2 c if it will work since we only need 3 to make a class

im up for that
Old 09-21-2006, 11:10 AM
Tech Master

Default Finally

Reason emerges. Either way...we all need time to test and setup.So....Damie,you seem to be the leader of this revolt....What?As always,love AND kisssesss,Mario.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.