Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Side Piece Racing

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2012, 06:04 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

It all starts Thursday with the club race. We're under CORRC. I threw together some extra special sauce so the video will be smoooooth.
Old 04-14-2012, 03:21 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Hi everyone - Make sure to check out LiveRC this weekend on the CORRC broadcast for the Mile High Regional going on in Denver. It looks like the Boys down there have really invested a lot of hard work to making a top level event. Their Thursday night club race introduced Mod 1/12 to their racing program. It was great to see both the usual fast guys and the local "stock" racers mix it up. I think I need to start making 1/12 parts

Seis Fans continue to ship out every weekday. I guess everyone is getting ready for the Summer...
Old 04-14-2012, 06:54 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Thanks Mike, for sending all the cool stuff for our race.
Old 04-14-2012, 07:59 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 62 (100%+)

Ordered me a set of Nikita's last night. Can't wait to get them!!
Old 04-14-2012, 10:19 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hanulec
I think I need to start making 1/12 parts
Im sure you have some good ideas for Rebel 12 parts
Old 04-14-2012, 05:40 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally Posted by 303slowdown
Thanks Mike, for sending all the cool stuff for our race.
I hope people like them. You and Ficco are really impressing within the faster 1/12th scale classes -- first Mod, now 13.5. That might be Ficco's new big thing -- forget stock

Originally Posted by Slo_E4
Ordered me a set of Nikita's last night. Can't wait to get them!!
Thanks for the order. Shipping monday morning first thing...

Originally Posted by JamesL_71
Im sure you have some good ideas for Rebel 12 parts
We will see. I have a few things on the drawing board. Unfortunately I'm paying more attention to the new Photon EX right now than the Rebel(s).
Old 04-15-2012, 04:53 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

ordered a set of Nikita outdrives and a fan last sunday for the regionals this weekeng at CORRC, never got em, had to race without and there still not here! what gives?
Old 04-15-2012, 05:11 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally Posted by Dowg
ordered a set of Nikita outdrives and a fan last sunday for the regionals this weekeng at CORRC, never got em, had to race without and there still not here! what gives?
Hi Kenneth (i'm assuming this is you.. paypal orders don't come with RCTech names) - I'm sorry you haven't received your stuff yet. Unfortunately I cannot control the post office. Your order was received on Sunday, I printed labels Sunday night and dropped off shipments to my post office in New Jersey on Monday morning before work. A tracking number should of been sent to your e-mail address via Paypal. I'll send you the tracking number via PM right now. As of April 15 it says it was in Denver.

Actually, within the same trip to the post office I sent a bunch of prizes to Art for the CORRC race this weekend. I know he received the stuff. Again, I apologize for the delay, but some things are just out of my control.

-Mike
Old 04-16-2012, 08:47 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Hey Mike,

Just wanted to thank you for your support of the MHIC that was held this past weekend over here at CORRC. I already recently purchased 2 Seis fans from you, but thanks to your support of the race I ended up walking away with one more Seis fan and a set of Terry plugs. Thanks for the support, and for selling awesome products!

- Chris
Old 04-16-2012, 12:41 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Mike,

I won a set of you Nikita outdrives at the MHIC in Denver. They installed and worked flawlessly on by T3 with 52mm shafts. Thank you so much!
Old 04-16-2012, 06:28 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

I'm happy you guys have a decent turnout at the Mile High Nats. Wish I could of been there. I just need _a lot_ more vacation time to visit all of the races/track I'd like to...

You wouldn't of believed the line at the post office this morning... I nearly forgot it was tax day today.
Old 04-16-2012, 06:33 PM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Side piece racing made their racing Debut at the ETS race in Poland. I gave a set of outdrives to Zdenko Kunak when I saw his dad replacing some of the work plastic out drives on his Xray. His dad does not speak English and it took a while looking at the ones on my car before he put them on but once he did he loved them! He said "no more plastic" for him!

He went on to win the Pro Stock class at the event and never had to replace any more parts the rest of the week.

EA
Old 04-16-2012, 06:39 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally Posted by EAMotorsports
Side piece racing made their racing Debut at the ETS race in Poland. I gave a set of outdrives to Zdenko Kunak when I saw his dad replacing some of the work plastic out drives on his Xray. His dad does not speak English and it took a while looking at the ones on my car before he put them on but once he did he loved them! He said "no more plastic" for him!

He went on to win the Pro Stock class at the event and never had to replace any more parts the rest of the week.

EA
HOT! Thanks EA! That track looked tough. The videos show how torn up the carpet got in front of the drivers stand. I think we might need to start practicing on 'dots' tracks.

That adds to the big list of stock wins this winter for Nikita outdrives! Haynes w/ blinky stock @ Snowbirds. Kunak @ Poland.

I hope we can add some more wins at the Reedy this summer. Will we see you there?
Old 04-16-2012, 06:42 PM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hanulec
HOT! Thanks EA! That track looked tough. The videos show how torn up the carpet got in front of the drivers stand. I think we might need to start practicing on 'dots' tracks.

That adds to the big list of stock wins this winter for Nikita outdrives! Haynes w/ blinky stock @ Snowbirds. Kunak @ Poland.

I hope we can add some more wins at the Reedy this summer. Will we see you there?
That triple chicane was insane...It was so tight the pics didnt do it justice. I was one that was VERY glad they changed it. The carpet they use there is so thin that just a body dragging to bad can cut it. Its why the traction is so inconsistent and low too.

Glad I could help out. He's an awesome kid and hell of a wheel! He is trying to come to the Reedy race too. I dont know if I'll be able to make it or not yet but hope to!

EA
Old 04-16-2012, 08:27 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

http://www.hobbywing.com/product_show.asp?id=276

That sure looks like a 25x25 fan. Could be ripe for replacing with something good.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.