Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

BMI Racing Discussions

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2004, 06:27 PM
Tech Master

i would like to say that my crappy day of racing was made possible by BMI and the .350 chassis, just kidding Jason...it did take me the hole day to get used to it tho, thats how good it was and driving short arms for the first time was really different
Old 10-10-2004, 07:00 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

The BMI cars of all sorts were a well represented in the A and B and C and even D-mains up and down Sedan and 12th scale.

Jason-you should be very proud of all your drivers and customers who attended this race.

Some highlites:

Mo Denton Wins the most competitive Stock Touring events I have ever been a part of.

In the top 30 in Stock sedan were (and there could be even more)

Aaron Buran A-main
Paul Ciccarello A-Main
Mo Denton A-Main (WINNER)
Brian Rice B-Main
Eli Ezrow B-Main (Fastest lap in Mains 14.715)
Eric Anderson B-Main (tied Fastest Lap in Mains 14.715)
Jim Herrmann C-Main (lead most of race)
Ray Huang C-Main
Billy Sydor C-main

And in 12th scale-these guys all wheeled BMI equipped rides to perfection!!

Paul Ciccarello A-main
Wayne Gerber Jr. A-Main
Dave Morrow A-Main
Ray Huang B-Main (Winner)
Brian Rice B-main
Eric Jones B-main
Billy Sydor C-main

and I know I left lots of guys out-so please shout out more names.

GREAT job everyone!! And some guys had fast runs come to an end due to Traffic related accidents-like myself and Michael Abraira!!!

Ray
Old 10-10-2004, 07:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

yeah it seemed like everywhere you looked there was a BMI chassis of some sort. thanks Jason my BMI TC3 was dialed all weekend.
Mo Denton
Old 10-10-2004, 07:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 90 (100%+)

Sounds like I better get me a split battery chassis. Seems like the best way to go as "EVERYONE" who has ran it likes it extremely well..............

Got any black satin Big Jason
Old 10-10-2004, 08:06 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default interested in joining club BMI

Hi I am becoming greatly interested in a BMI chassis set up for my xray raycer and I wonder if anyone can tell me if the best place to get some information on specific questions is to use the "contact us" link on the BMI site or to PM the owner on this site?

Also I am torn about wheather I want the split chassis or the 350 chasis now that I read over the thred. But I cant help but consider getting the xray evo/fk chasis that is able to run both set-ups. Or would it be smarter to get both the chassis. I would rather not spend money on two chassis.

And now that I talk about money, how much would it be for a full chassis set up? Chassis, top deck, shock towers and battery braces?

thanks for your help. Mike
Old 10-10-2004, 08:14 PM
Tech Addict

Default Re: interested in joining club BMI

Originally posted by scmicromike
Hi I am becoming greatly interested in a BMI chassis set up for my xray raycer and I wonder if anyone can tell me if the best place to get some information on specific questions is to use the "contact us" link on the BMI site or to PM the owner on this site?

Also I am torn about wheather I want the split chassis or the 350 chasis now that I read over the thred. But I cant help but consider getting the xray evo/fk chasis that is able to run both set-ups. Or would it be smarter to get both the chassis. I would rather not spend money on two chassis.

And now that I talk about money, how much would it be for a full chassis set up? Chassis, top deck, shock towers and battery braces?

thanks for your help. Mike

I think you've found the right location. There is a great amount of info right here on this very thread!
Old 10-10-2004, 08:24 PM
Tech Adept

yeah I agree I have been reading it for like 40 min now, and have found many of the answers that I am looking for. but if anyone has any more info or personal experiences I would like to hear about them.
Old 10-10-2004, 08:47 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Hey all fellow BMI drivers!

I'm back after 4 months of work in the field. So...whats new?!?! Any word on a BMI TC4 chassis???
Old 10-10-2004, 10:13 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

scmicromike:

Hi,

I have both the "350" chassis and the .125 chassis (both saddle pack chassis) and have found both to be great chassis on carpet. I have not ran the staggered cell chassis that was made for certain team drivers to try. I think it depends on your driving style, class your running (stock or mod) and track layout.
Try PM'ing Brian MsGreeve about the the staggered cell chasis as I think he ran one for a while.

Soviet:

Hi,
welcome back. I was wondering where you were hiding. the TC4 chassis will be out as soon as I can get two to build and send to Jason.

Congrats to all the B.M.I. drivers who ran and won at the Gate. to bad we were'nt able to attend. work has me on a short leash as daily numbers are going up.......alot. and another customer is in the near future

Rob:

Hi,

Will we see you at Cleveland this Thanksgiving???? we will be there either way.

Jason:

Hi,

I might be needing another Xray 350 chassis soon hopefully in satin/stealth. hope to be calling Monday am if I'm up and home.

Thanks
Old 10-10-2004, 11:42 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

just got back from cleveland and man everywhere i looked there was a BMI car. most of my bad luck this weekend was because i kept messing up. i just couldnt think straight, plus my two handout motors where duds. when i finally woke up and put a good setup on my car everything was done and i got 2nd in the f after parking it in a chicane. very rough weekend for me. well there is always the indoor champs.
Old 10-11-2004, 10:07 AM
Tech Elite

Hello all. Back online again. Jason, did you send the decals?
Old 10-11-2004, 02:26 PM
Tech Fanatic

Nice showing of BMI drivers at the Halloween Classic!

Mo and Ray congrats on your wins!!

Here is a pic of my new BMI ETC3! Can't wait until this weekend to run it at RPM's state race!!
Attached Thumbnails BMI Racing Discussions-lynn%5Cs-bmi-tc3.jpg  
Old 10-11-2004, 02:28 PM
Tech Elite

I am still soo suprised that TC3 is still one of the top cars out there. I really have to give props to AE.

Jon
Old 10-11-2004, 02:29 PM
Regional Moderator

Ok, my turn. lol. FT TC3 on Titanium BMI Chassis. I ran it for the first time yesterday and it ran really well. I hope it runs just as well on carpet, too.
Attached Thumbnails BMI Racing Discussions-toni%5Cs-bmi-tc3.jpg  
Old 10-11-2004, 02:37 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by JDXray
I am still soo suprised that TC3 is still one of the top cars out there. I really have to give props to AE.

Jon
well one of the reasons is that it has such a big parts support program. Every hobby shop and track has tc3 parts and push that car. Why you ask ?? becuase it breaks so easy and therefore they sell more parts which have a high mark up. I tell ya ever since I switched To XRAY my extra parts box is pretty empty just cuz I just dont need them

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.