Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fukuyama Batteries

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2003, 09:05 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by WhiteLX
I figure V+ and V- go to the charger, FG goes to the grouding wire on a 3 prong plug, AC(L) is live and AC (N) is neutral. However, I am confused on the V+S+ and V-S-.

Probably want to make some kind of ABS plastic cover for all the wiring connections and maybe install some 5way binding posts on that for easy connection between the charger and power supply.

Eric
V+S= and V-S- are sense inputs to allow the power supply to compensate for very long lines between the supply and the load. For most folks, you just jumper between them (+ to +, - to -)

I'd highly recommend putting that one inside a case of some sort, since it's not designed to be out on it's own like mine is. Also, that will let you add a fuse and power switch (both on the ACL side, which goes to the narrow prong on the plug). Mine is only open because I haven't found a box for it that makes me happy. I'm working on it tho.

Dan-
I'm looking forward to my packs and decals in a big way. My old Sanyos are so tired I only got 5 laps out of them before they went south, and my one pack of 2000s is false peaking like mad. So much for practice packs...

-dave
Old 10-02-2003, 10:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 90 (100%+)

dpaton,

You are going to see and feel a big improvement over the Sanyo's. Welcome aboard the Fuku racer's...... Let us know how your packs run and if you need any advice on charging, etc.... let me know.
Old 10-02-2003, 10:30 PM
Tech Addict

mmmm.. just put my two new fukuyama packs together tonight with a nice new pack of SMC bars... oohh how they came out so perfect!! I can't wait to run them
Old 10-02-2003, 10:52 PM
Tech Adept

This may be off topic, but can 3300's be charged with a Victor Engineering charger? I would like to be able to use my Victor to charge 3300's. I would hate to part with it. I need some solid advise on charging new batteries with this charger.
Old 10-02-2003, 11:02 PM
Tech Fanatic

Location: Beautiful Downtown L.A. Where the sky is always on fire and the grass is always brown
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Og Capone - I use a victor super2 iq. I have been using the "voltage pull" I set my mine up with anywhere from 5 - 6.5 amps with a 020 drop. You could go 030 but I have been using .020
Old 10-02-2003, 11:06 PM
Tech Fanatic

Location: Beautiful Downtown L.A. Where the sky is always on fire and the grass is always brown
Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

BTW ordered some Fukuyama batts. the other day. Courteous, quick, efficient, had an invoice e-mailed to me with in minutes detailing the transaction. A+++ so far. Now just waiting for their arrival
Old 10-02-2003, 11:43 PM
Tech Addict

I got my packs in 1 day... They came so fast, when i got home from work, I couldn't for the life of me figure out where this tiny package that had come that day could be from?! I kept thinking... "what the heck did I order?" Then I opened it up to find my Fukuyama cells!! I was like.. "WHOA! now thats what IM talking aBOUT!"
Old 10-03-2003, 05:54 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

RCBuddah - You should see 1.15+'s back in stock soon.

Pdaton - Can't wait for you to get them, they rip.

Holycow - awesome, I know you'll like them. They assemble well dont they?

Minicooper - The Fukuyama team has awesome service. I'm glad that you're impressed.

Happy racing. Let us know what you think once the pack is run!
Old 10-03-2003, 07:26 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)
Default dpaton

dpaton.

once your packs come in you should be able to rip for quite awhile.

you saw last night when my buddy and i were practicing....my 3300s from Fukuyama outlasted my buddies trinity cells bigtime.
Old 10-03-2003, 07:28 AM
Tech Regular

The FedEx tracking site says they'll be here today.Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......

I'll second MiniCooper's comment. The guys at Team Fuku are awesome

-dave
Old 10-03-2003, 07:30 AM
Tech Regular

Default Re: dpaton

Originally posted by Nexus
[Bonce your packs come in you should be able to rip for quite awhile.[/B]
I'm hoping to. I'm just sick of my old 1400s that dump after 5 laps (!!!!). Hence why I was in and out of the pits so much near the end.

Ooh...I see the FedEx truck...

-dave
Old 10-03-2003, 08:24 AM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Re: dpaton

Originally posted by dpaton
I'm hoping to. I'm just sick of my old 1400s that dump after 5 laps (!!!!). Hence why I was in and out of the pits so much near the end.

Ooh...I see the FedEx truck...

-dave
Oh, you'll definately see a difference in these new cells vs NiCD 1400's!
Old 10-03-2003, 10:13 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 90 (100%+)

Jimmy/Dan,

Got a lil package today~ KILLER! Once again thanks for everything. The first USTC is in three weeks. Package is just in time.

U guys ROCK!
Old 10-03-2003, 10:22 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by RBLove
Jimmy/Dan,

Got a lil package today~ KILLER! Once again thanks for everything. The first USTC is in three weeks. Package is just in time.

U guys ROCK!
I second that....a little birdy is delivering something to me as well. I'll get it after work today.
Old 10-03-2003, 10:28 AM
Tech Elite

A GoldPeak by any other name.... I still a GoldPeak.

Lets hear if for GoldPeak for making RCs best cell EVERRRRRRRRRRRRR

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.