Wiki Posts
Search

Team Kwik

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2007, 11:14 PM
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rgmon
I would like to thank Team Kwik for their assistance in zapping the magnets of my sons handout stock motors. My son noticed a big difference after Shawn zapped the magnets. You took time to help out your competition. Thanks again for your assistance.
Congratulation to Steve, Shawn, & Nick, on your big win at the IIC in Las Vegas. I had my back to you all week but I could hear you guys working together, and it showed.

Dick & Rick Monahan
Our pleasure sir, there's nothing like a good week of racing with people I wouldn't hesitate to call friends. You guys have always been helpful when we had questions and we appreciate that. In the end we would rather see 30 fast guys on the track and in the mix, we live for the excitement and enjoy promoting the community aspect as much as we can.

Great to see you both and hope to have a chance to pit near you again in the future.

Talk to you soon,
Nick
Old 10-03-2007, 09:46 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Late to the party, now I feel like a shoe...

I too would like to thank Nick, Shawn, Steve Boice, Stras, Bear and The Wrench along with anyone I may have missed that I pestered to death (sorry, bad short term memory), for the patients and time that was spent building motors and discussing set-up and track stuff. I am sure that I would have been lost without the advice.

EA, bad luck on your sedan quals. I was just too happy to be in the same race as top tier drivers like yourself, Mo and the others. Trying to chase you down was the most fun I have had in a long time. I hope to be back next year and be more of a headache than I was this year. Thanks for your patients.
Old 10-03-2007, 04:12 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Big thanks to you guys for everything not just this last week but everything building up to it.I feel the whole team really helped me push myself to the next level there. It really showed last night too.
Thank you guys
Kenny
Old 10-03-2007, 05:41 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kenny L
It really showed last night too.

Ummm Hum,,,, thats what I thought. I knew Shawn was putting the 'magic touch' on kenny's can,,,, I just thought it was for his motor.
Old 10-03-2007, 06:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Poor Casey
Old 10-04-2007, 11:06 AM
Tech Master

at least I know everyone loves my mom......
Old 10-04-2007, 11:14 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

But you don't know how often we do it
Old 10-04-2007, 11:16 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

I would like to thank Nick and Shawn for putting up with my motors all week long and helping me out, by far the best motor tuning ive had. Thanks a ton and see you in cleveland or snowbirds
Old 10-04-2007, 11:46 AM
Tech Master

must of been them dialed brushes you guys had for the main to give steve,jarrod,jeff and mark all that rip hahaha but nice job four out of ten thats some good odds
Old 10-04-2007, 12:05 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by The Bear
at least I know everyone loves my mom......
I certainly do!
Old 10-04-2007, 01:38 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by ILoveCaseysMom
I certainly do!
wow. This has definately gone further than the 'gay nose' joke, the 'I once had a bm so big' joke, the 'one and a half jew crew' sayings,,,,, and maybe, just maybe it rises to the level of slander I threw at Ed and Nick for a couple years. Nick, you must be loving this. Ed, I know you are.

And to all the people out there running "IloveCaseysMom" stickers,
and showing her how much (or how many times) you love her;

Checks can be made payable to:
Bear Cave Enterprises, llc
P.O. harry box 6969
Red Light District, Amsterdam
**participation may vary per location
**all sales are final, no refunds or exchanges
**terms and charges subject to change without notice
Old 10-05-2007, 02:01 PM
Tech Master

Hey guys, i guess i will echo everyone in saying, awesome job!!! i know how hard you guys work for it and it was good to see. Steve buddy, again good job. sorry for that hit in sedan but i think we are even now punk haha. now call me back.

btw Nick i promise i can explain about monday morning haha
Old 10-05-2007, 10:29 PM
Company Representative

Originally Posted by smyka
must of been them dialed brushes you guys had for the main to give steve,jarrod,jeff and mark all that rip hahaha but nice job four out of ten thats some good odds
Thank you again for the brushes sir! We made a last minute change to Steve's power package and it certainly paid off, we owe you one Mark.

For the record, Jarrod doesn't run for us as he is currently with another top notch team.

When are you going to come up and club race with us man, every Tuesday night we have a packed house?!

Nick
Old 10-05-2007, 10:31 PM
Company Representative

Originally Posted by Jarrod Langlois
Hey guys, i guess i will echo everyone in saying, awesome job!!! i know how hard you guys work for it and it was good to see. Steve buddy, again good job. sorry for that hit in sedan but i think we are even now punk haha. now call me back.

btw Nick i promise i can explain about monday morning haha
Thanks Jarrod, always fun hanging out with you at races. Now if we could just get you to come race with us.....

I had my own theories formulated which appear to have been somewhat confirmed by Bruce. Needless to say it took everything I had to not introduce myself and explain the wonderful world of toy car racing. =)

**Double High Five**

Nick
Old 10-13-2007, 03:22 PM
Tech Master

Looking to hit The Raceway at River Junction, Beaver Pa and maybe the Gate...... just in the off chance that someone we know 'might' be in the area......

just a shot in the dark

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.