Team Kwik

Old 04-18-2006, 01:16 AM
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Team Kwik

Since the website is up, our banners are rolling and we have already started shipping motors the only thing missing (ok almost the only thing) was a thread

I will be posting some company news along with new arrivals over the next few days. Though we are up and running stock is slim on some items, most importantly cells, so check back regularly!

Nick
Old 04-18-2006, 05:09 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 208 (100%+)

The website looks good. Welcome to rctech and good luck with your products. What part of the country btw?
Old 04-18-2006, 08:56 AM
Company Representative

Originally Posted by dodgeguy
The website looks good. Welcome to rctech and good luck with your products. What part of the country btw?
Hi dodgeguy,

Thank you very much for the kind words about the website!

We are up in New Hampshire.

Nick
Old 04-18-2006, 05:05 PM
Tech Addict

TEAM KWIK LINE COMING TO SUPERIOR HOBBIES

We placed an order for the C27 Factory Edition Stock Motors and they will be available starting on Friday at the shop. The Florida State Race is this weekend and they will probably go quickly. We look forward to stocking more items from Teak Kwik.
Old 04-18-2006, 05:36 PM
Company Representative

Default Updates

Ok, the past few days have been a little crazy with things just starting up. The first few orders are already out and things are working smoothly. I would like to thank those who have already placed orders with us, we are confident you will be pleased with our products and can't wait to have you back again!

Now, for a few updates!

F-Brushes should be arriving in the next few days and will be available on the website as soon as they are here. This is the brush that's being included with all our factory C27 stock motors and really performs well for us in all conditions.

Atlas 19-turn motors should be in stock by the end of the week. If you are in the market for a new 19-turn motor and haven't had a chance to give these a shot you are missing out.

Our first shipment of cells is due in on Friday and will be sorted over the weekend. All Kwik cells are being zapped and matched by SMC to ensure nothing but the highest quality. This afternoon I got a preview of what's on the way and the numbers look excellent. Danny and the SMC crew are second to none when it comes to battery know-how and we can't wait to get them on the track!

I would now like to formally welcome Mr. Jeff Brown to the Kwik racing team. Those of you who know Jeff would most likely agree that he's been a great asset to the racing community for a long time and we are thrilled to have him on the team. Jeff will be running Team Kwik motors and batteries in stock and 19-turn classes this coming season. Welcome aboard Jeff!

More news and product arrivals on the way so please check back soon!

Nick
Old 04-18-2006, 10:16 PM
Tech Master

Thanks Nick. I look forward to representing the product line and gaining more exposure for it. If anyone has questions on setup and what not let us know so we can get you dialed in on the track.

Jeff
Old 04-19-2006, 06:16 AM
Tech Master

Hey Nick, you and Shawn look to be doing a great job! have heard good things about you guys already, keep it up! hopefully we will see you at a few races this summer sooner then later.
Old 04-19-2006, 09:44 AM
Company Representative

Hi Jarrod,

Thank you for the kind words.

I honestly can't wait to race more, hopefully I can get up to Maximus a little more this summer. What is Heath planning to do as far as carpet racing this year? It's looking like RCE may just push straight through.

We will be around for sure whatever the schedules end up being!

Nick
Old 04-19-2006, 10:14 AM
Tech Master

He is doing a triple crown summer series again, 5 races with 2 drops. i think he is still shifting the dates to work with everyone else but he will have them on the site soon. i think stras, ed and smyka will be up. it was a good crowd last year.

you guys should come up, im sure we will see maloney and the rest too.
Old 04-19-2006, 10:55 AM
Company Representative

Originally Posted by Jarrod Langlois
He is doing a triple crown summer series again, 5 races with 2 drops. i think he is still shifting the dates to work with everyone else but he will have them on the site soon. i think stras, ed and smyka will be up. it was a good crowd last year.

you guys should come up, im sure we will see maloney and the rest too.
Sounds like a good time, you can't count us (at least Shawn) in on that!

Nick
Old 04-19-2006, 11:07 AM
Company Representative

More Updates =)

F-brushes just arrived and are available on the website.

We would also like to welcome Ed Forer to the Kwik racing team! Ed is a very solid racer who has been quickly moving up the ranks. This past year Ed stuck his 12th scale in both the stock and 19-turn a-mains at the carpet nats and his sedan in the 19-turn a-main at the Novak race. We are very excited to have Ed as part of the team and look forward to many more a-mains this coming season. Welcome aboard Ed!

Nick
Old 04-19-2006, 11:11 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Congrads Pickles
Old 04-19-2006, 04:52 PM
Company Representative

Atlas 19-turns just came in and are available on the website!

Nick
Old 04-19-2006, 07:30 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Team Kwik
Atlas 19-turns just came in and are available on the website!

Nick
Right on. These motors rock!

Jeff
Old 04-19-2006, 07:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Cool SURGE POWER !

Originally Posted by Jeff Brown
Right on. These motors rock!

Jeff
Good Luck on the new venture Jeff could'nt happen to a better guy . . . .

tom

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.