Wiki Posts
Search

SGTRUCKERS & SGTANKIES rolling into Chingay PGT

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2012, 07:50 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default SGTRUCKERS & SGTANKIES rolling into Chingay PGT

This Friday and Saturday Evening from 6pm. F1 Pit Building beside SG Flyer. Admission free.

Fellow enthusiasts, be it cars, buggies, trucks, tanks, planes, helicopters etc. We really need your support to put r/c at a national level!

See you there!

www.facebook.com/sgtruckers
Old 02-01-2012, 08:14 AM
Tech Adept

OMG so wanna take my bullet MT flux...1/10 monster trucks counted?

...Wait whats going to happen there?
Old 02-01-2012, 03:02 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Ndrew
OMG so wanna take my bullet MT flux...1/10 monster trucks counted?

...Wait whats going to happen there?
Haha, we will be showcasing our builds and do public demonstrations. There will also be a public participation area to try some basic precision driving challenges. If you win you get a little token from us

More details here at www.facebook.com/sgtruckers
Old 02-01-2012, 06:32 PM
Tech Adept

so do we have to bring our cars? or is there an open concept where we can bash around using our own cars and yours? coz would be fun.
i got a monster truck waiting too haha
Old 02-01-2012, 07:27 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by aspiremaniac
so do we have to bring our cars? or is there an open concept where we can bash around using our own cars and yours? coz would be fun.
i got a monster truck waiting too haha
We also want an open concept for all to showcase however our space is very limited. It is also a very controlled show so we will only showcase SGTRUCKERS(Semi Trucks) and SGTANKIES(Tanks).

So do come down and lend your support. We hope to push r/c communities a big step ahead by showing them our crowd. Call your friends too!
Old 02-01-2012, 08:17 PM
Tech Adept

Aw...ok looks our super high speed brushless electric monsters won't be able to tear the roads there than...will consider coming over to have a look anyway.
Old 02-01-2012, 09:39 PM
Tech Fanatic

Aw...ok looks our super high speed brushless electric monsters won't be able to tear the roads there than...will consider coming over to have a look anyway.
Thanks bro! Who knows after this event we have a greater leverage for a national level meet for all.

So we really need your support to draw a crowd!
Old 02-01-2012, 09:48 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Mr Ndrew, Please dun bring your "Super High Speed", " Super High End" "Super Faster than Light" Bullet or even your "Super Self" there. These guys are great without you around. Please look at what they have done and have been doing, I dun think I would really like you to be there to bring RC down to your level.

Btw Mr Ndrew, I've notice that you enjoy "Racing", I suggest that you can join "Raceworks" and race with the Pros there.

Mr Eosism, sorry I have to post this here, but I just can't stand other ppl trying to spoil what you have being doing. I really like what you have done for the Trucking Community here, please spread the Love of RC and show them that it is more than a TOY. Happy New Year and carry on trucking.
Old 02-01-2012, 09:53 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

please dont bring your "speeding time bomb" down there, it'll be a weapon of mass destruction among the crowd there, dont wish to see the good hard work of TS being destructed in seconds......
Old 02-01-2012, 10:56 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by kuanseng1981
Mr Eosism, sorry I have to post this here, but I just can't stand other ppl trying to spoil what you have being doing. I really like what you have done for the Trucking Community here, please spread the Love of RC and show them that it is more than a TOY. Happy New Year and carry on trucking.
Thank you Sir. We will push the r/c community forward one event at a time.

Chingay is a big break for us and we need to show them we mean business! Hope R/C communities can unite and come down on this day, no matter your r/c platform or discipline.

Happy New Year to you!!
Old 02-01-2012, 11:02 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

As the booth will be in a confined space, and the pathways, ie public area will be crowded with visitors, you're advised to come and try out the sights and sounds of our free-to-play trucks.

Come experience the absolute realism! Bring your friend, relatives too.

Old 02-01-2012, 11:14 PM
Tech Fanatic

please spread the Love of RC and show them that it is more than a TOY.
Well put Sir
Old 02-01-2012, 11:37 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Mr Ndrew, Please dun bring your "Super High Speed", " Super High End" "Super Faster than Light" Bullet or even your "Super Self" there. These guys are great without you around. Please look at what they have done and have been doing, I dun think I would really like you to be there to bring RC down to your level.

Btw Mr Ndrew, I've notice that you enjoy "Racing", I suggest that you can join "Raceworks" and race with the Pros there.

Mr KuanSeng1981,

Please feel free to post in any of the threads we start/started, as you are most welcome to comment and participate.

I believe that Ndrew is sensible enuf to only BRING down for display prupose and not play in a crowded area. I will definately not allow him to do so as well.

Display of any type of rc will be an additional plus point to show that we are a growing community. We have the Tanks division into the Chingay as well. We will also be bringing down construction vehicles as part of the trucking scene.

For all you know, the racing division might be even set up later.......haha.....I dun mind meeting mr Ndrew himself to discuss further on how we can work together for future expansion. If you happen to drop by, please look for me.....
Old 02-02-2012, 12:22 AM
r32
Tech Fanatic

I think its safe to say that Chingay wouldn't be a good place to show off a super high speed RC vehicle, because of the large numbers of stomping feet that could accidentally damage your property.

The trucks and tanks will be operating within a confined area that is sized for scale slow speed driving and also won't have suitable space to show fast vehicles.

Besides, who can see the details of an RC vehicle that is zipping by at 40kph?
Old 02-02-2012, 12:34 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by r32
Besides, who can see the details of an RC vehicle that is zipping by at 40kph?
It'll be like ferrari in a traffic jam

While we hope for more display space, we are really limited for our showcase. The PM and President will be dropping by so when the time comes we really need to show them our strong r/c community. So come on down guys! Let's take r/c another big step forward!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.