R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Singapore R/C Racers (https://www.rctech.net/forum/singapore-r-c-racers-22/)
-   -   SGTRUCKERS & SGTANKIES rolling into Chingay PGT (https://www.rctech.net/forum/singapore-r-c-racers/594209-sgtruckers-sgtankies-rolling-into-chingay-pgt.html)

eosism 02-01-2012 07:50 AM

SGTRUCKERS & SGTANKIES rolling into Chingay PGT

This Friday and Saturday Evening from 6pm. F1 Pit Building beside SG Flyer. Admission free.

Fellow enthusiasts, be it cars, buggies, trucks, tanks, planes, helicopters etc. We really need your support to put r/c at a national level! :)

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7026/6...9a65d4e8_b.jpg

See you there!

www.facebook.com/sgtruckers

Ndrew 02-01-2012 08:14 AM

OMG so wanna take my bullet MT flux...1/10 monster trucks counted?

...Wait whats going to happen there?

eosism 02-01-2012 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by Ndrew (Post 10261194)
OMG so wanna take my bullet MT flux...1/10 monster trucks counted?

...Wait whats going to happen there?

Haha, we will be showcasing our builds and do public demonstrations. There will also be a public participation area to try some basic precision driving challenges. If you win you get a little token from us :)

More details here at www.facebook.com/sgtruckers

aspiremaniac 02-01-2012 06:32 PM

so do we have to bring our cars? or is there an open concept where we can bash around using our own cars and yours? coz would be fun.
i got a monster truck waiting too haha

eosism 02-01-2012 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by aspiremaniac (Post 10264139)
so do we have to bring our cars? or is there an open concept where we can bash around using our own cars and yours? coz would be fun.
i got a monster truck waiting too haha

We also want an open concept for all to showcase however our space is very limited. It is also a very controlled show so we will only showcase SGTRUCKERS(Semi Trucks) and SGTANKIES(Tanks).

So do come down and lend your support. We hope to push r/c communities a big step ahead by showing them our crowd. Call your friends too!

Ndrew 02-01-2012 08:17 PM

Aw...ok looks our super high speed brushless electric monsters won't be able to tear the roads there than...will consider coming over to have a look anyway.:nod:

eosism 02-01-2012 09:39 PM

Originally Posted by Ndrew (Post 10264683)
Aw...ok looks our super high speed brushless electric monsters won't be able to tear the roads there than...will consider coming over to have a look anyway.:nod:

Thanks bro! Who knows after this event we have a greater leverage for a national level meet for all.

So we really need your support to draw a crowd!

kuanseng1981 02-01-2012 09:48 PM

Mr Ndrew, Please dun bring your "Super High Speed", " Super High End" "Super Faster than Light" Bullet or even your "Super Self" there. These guys are great without you around. Please look at what they have done and have been doing, I dun think I would really like you to be there to bring RC down to your level.

Btw Mr Ndrew, I've notice that you enjoy "Racing", I suggest that you can join "Raceworks" and race with the Pros there.

Mr Eosism, sorry I have to post this here, but I just can't stand other ppl trying to spoil what you have being doing. I really like what you have done for the Trucking Community here, please spread the Love of RC and show them that it is more than a TOY. Happy New Year and carry on trucking.

alana07 02-01-2012 09:53 PM

please dont bring your "speeding time bomb" down there, it'll be a weapon of mass destruction among the crowd there, dont wish to see the good hard work of TS being destructed in seconds......:rolleyes:

eosism 02-01-2012 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by kuanseng1981 (Post 10265077)
Mr Eosism, sorry I have to post this here, but I just can't stand other ppl trying to spoil what you have being doing. I really like what you have done for the Trucking Community here, please spread the Love of RC and show them that it is more than a TOY. Happy New Year and carry on trucking.

Thank you Sir. We will push the r/c community forward one event at a time.

Chingay is a big break for us and we need to show them we mean business! Hope R/C communities can unite and come down on this day, no matter your r/c platform or discipline.

Happy New Year to you!!

huggable 02-01-2012 11:02 PM

As the booth will be in a confined space, and the pathways, ie public area will be crowded with visitors, you're advised to come and try out the sights and sounds of our free-to-play trucks.

Come experience the absolute realism! Bring your friend, relatives too.

eosism 02-01-2012 11:14 PM

please spread the Love of RC and show them that it is more than a TOY.

Well put Sir :nod:

iboeng 02-01-2012 11:37 PM

Mr Ndrew, Please dun bring your "Super High Speed", " Super High End" "Super Faster than Light" Bullet or even your "Super Self" there. These guys are great without you around. Please look at what they have done and have been doing, I dun think I would really like you to be there to bring RC down to your level.

Btw Mr Ndrew, I've notice that you enjoy "Racing", I suggest that you can join "Raceworks" and race with the Pros there.

Mr KuanSeng1981,

Please feel free to post in any of the threads we start/started, as you are most welcome to comment and participate.

I believe that Ndrew is sensible enuf to only BRING down for display prupose and not play in a crowded area. I will definately not allow him to do so as well.

Display of any type of rc will be an additional plus point to show that we are a growing community. We have the Tanks division into the Chingay as well. We will also be bringing down construction vehicles as part of the trucking scene.

For all you know, the racing division might be even set up later.......haha.....I dun mind meeting mr Ndrew himself to discuss further on how we can work together for future expansion. If you happen to drop by, please look for me.....

r32 02-02-2012 12:22 AM

I think its safe to say that Chingay wouldn't be a good place to show off a super high speed RC vehicle, because of the large numbers of stomping feet that could accidentally damage your property.

The trucks and tanks will be operating within a confined area that is sized for scale slow speed driving and also won't have suitable space to show fast vehicles.

Besides, who can see the details of an RC vehicle that is zipping by at 40kph?

eosism 02-02-2012 12:34 AM

Originally Posted by r32 (Post 10265486)
Besides, who can see the details of an RC vehicle that is zipping by at 40kph?

It'll be like ferrari in a traffic jam:nod:

While we hope for more display space, we are really limited for our showcase. The PM and President will be dropping by so when the time comes we really need to show them our strong r/c community. So come on down guys! Let's take r/c another big step forward!